Why can't I cry during movies?

I'm a 20 year old male and it seems like no matter what movie or show I watch I can't cry, and I know a lot of people who bawled over stupid shit. Am I just an asshole with a heart of stone? Or do y'all also not cry over stupid shit. I get close but no tears.

Also feel free to dump any movies you think would make me cry.

Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBtzudk40pE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't feel bad. I have a hard time getting so emotionally involved in fiction I end up crying over the characters. It takes a lot in real life to move me to tears so I guess it's just a matter of being hard-hearted to an extent.

I'm the same way. Not trying to be macho or anything.

You have autism.

It's ok.
I'ts not weird or anything. Never cried over a painting, music, anything : it just happens.
Some people don't even cry when their kids come to life.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBtzudk40pE

cry every time.

add beer

Watch Click. If you get to the end and haven't teared up you might be an android.

That movie was utter shit, but I could see how it would make people tear up.

I've never cried over any form of fiction or art. Last time I cried was three years ago when my grandma died.

>tfw cried during Spider-Man (2002) multiple times yesterday

what's wrong with me? I just can't help it

It's completely normal to stop bawling over dumb shit when you're over age of 10.
It would be weird if you did tbfh, unless you're a girl

this'll get you if you have a brother

I cry at weird specific things, can't really be baited. Last I remember was the Six Feet Under finale, but mostly because it was just sad to lose characters I loved so much.

I used to be depressed but now I'm numb and don't feel anything, that's why I can't cry anymore.

Women will NEVER understand this

if you don't get at least choked up at the end of It's a Wonderful Life there's something wrong with you

You only cry when it relates to you. You've barely lived.

I never felt emotion watching films until I had a daughter in my late 20's, now whenever I see a little girl and her Dad have an emotional scene in a movie I'm welling up in tears. If your parents died of Cancer you'd cry watching a scene where someone loses someone they love etc. Live a little, then it'll hit ya.

I cry over nothing in real life but the moment anything even remotely emotional happens on-screen I have trouble keeping myself together.

At the end of Swiss Army Man the main thing I was crying over was how relieved Paul Dano's character must've felt to hear MEW ask if he's okay. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I longed for my current gf years before getting her

I can't cry IRL, only movies, books and music can do that, not even my shitty life makes me sad

There were three times in my life when I had to fight back against my tears.

The Wrestler

When he reunites with his daughter

Forrest Gump

When Forrest meets his son the first time and asks if he is like him or like a normal kid

Lord of the rings

Boromir´s death.
"I would´ve followed you my brother.. my captain.. my king.

Old Yeller.

If you don't cry during Old Yeller then you're really heartless.

Flags of our Fathers gets me sad

I cry all the time at movies sometimes multiple times during a movie Literally cried watching an episode of intervention yesterday I'm just an emotional ass dude never cried in front of other people while watching a movie tho I can always keep it together then.

How the fuck could they stand wearing that kind of clothing in Arizona?

>A rabid dog gets shot

Spotted the city boy

You probably have no life experiences and can't put yourself in the characters shoes or relate to the situation.

i cried at the end when he watches over to see if pam is there and realizes she went away, then chooses to die doing the only thing that he loved and never went away

Sometimes it just takes a special kind of hook to get you emotionally invested enough to cry. I've watched sad as fuck scenes and laughed, but I BAWLED like a fucking bitch at the first ten minutes or so of Frozen.

I've cried three times watching a screen. First time watching the Futurama dog episode, the second time watching Hachi the say my dog died and the most recent one was when I watched the ending of Six Feet Under