Daily reminder that the Trumps and Clintons are best friends and you got trolled

Daily reminder that the Trumps and Clintons are best friends and you got trolled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHPUZk5HdRA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are they laughing at?

your penis, chang

shes literally just BCs daughter and nothing elase. She might as well be a statue to take pictires with.

Jesus, Chealsea is one seriously ugly woman.

Trump is down with his daughter getting BLACKED!
26:00
youtube.com/watch?v=aHPUZk5HdRA
Do you think he took pictures of Melania fluffing the nigger dick with that fancy camera?

This is the second time I've seen a pic of those two today. Curious how this happening only a week after the split screen pics of Melania & Michelle took over the media. It's almost like Trump wants you to compare his beautiful daughter to the horsefaced trainwreck known as Chelsea

She reminds of the type of girl you see in a facial abuse video.

>woman

She looks like Mistress T.

Watch again.

As soon as she's asked. He takes over and is like yes it's fine next question. Obviously being PC and angry as hell internally about the question.

>g-guys i swear t-trump isn't a c-cuck
>he's r-redpilled just l-like me
>s-shut up

I always thought /pol looked more like this

Used to, yeah. But since this place is literally full of redditors now ...

is this a joke? serious cuck shit

There is literally nothing more redpilled than parading a faggot brit in a litter.

>Daily reminder that the Trumps and Clintons are best friends

It's because of that that I'm certain that Trump's candidacy is a Clinton plan to destroy the Republican Party as a viable entity.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if they planned on Trump having *so much* appeal to Millennial & Gen X men.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie, and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>Daily reminder that the Bushes and Clintons are best friends and you got trolled.

Who do you suppose is protecting Hillary?

Ivanka is a double agent used to gain information on the clintons and judaism

Holy shit its Sup Forums.. Kim Fields on the right

>that cucked shitskin

nice adam's apple

Ivanka is a kike that can't wait to provide her father with some beautiful black babies.