Tfw you important millions of Jew-hating Arabs so they can slaughter all the Jews for you meaning you don't have to get...

>tfw you important millions of Jew-hating Arabs so they can slaughter all the Jews for you meaning you don't have to get your hands dirty this time or feel guilty and you can claim you did it all for politically correct humanitarian reasons

Based Merggle :DD

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/world/2017/1/13/14268994/synagogue-wuppertal-anti-semitism-anti-zionism-anti-israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Merkel is /ourxer/

Has there been any Muslim attack on Germany's Jewish population? Or is /ourfuhress/ biding her time?

Why so brown? Is it an Amerimutt?

>Germany's Jewish population

How new are you?

No attack but Muslim youth have pretty much harassed the Jews out of the bigger cities.

>burn Jewish synagogue
>it's a legitimate criticism of Israel

vox.com/world/2017/1/13/14268994/synagogue-wuppertal-anti-semitism-anti-zionism-anti-israel

Based doctors and engineers

it has begun
brebare your anus :DDDDDDDDDD

we still have over 100.000 of jews here

There was a news report a few days ago, anti-Semitic are on the rise in Germany again, and the rise is from the increase Muslim population in Germany and not from far right groups..

>number of juice rapidly increases after the fall of the iron curtain
really makes you think

In the Netherlands yes, many small attacks on Jews, as recently as a few days ago

Not killings but vandalism etc.

Arabs are just better consumers than Germans.
While Germans jerk each other off over riding their bikes & superior public transportation to work arabs still want status symbols. Cars, Houses, something young Germans don't want anymore. Young Germans are horrible consumers, do not want cars, houses, marriage, any kind of responsibility just more free time, legalized drugs & parties.

If someone ever memes about the "dutifull German" just ignore it. Germans are whimsy nu-male beta cucklings, physically and mentally brooded into submission & pacifism.
How many Germans would fight for their country? About 17% as a recent survey found out. Non-academic jobs are by now almost completely outsorced to migrants, universities are flooded with good-for-nothing nu males who wont make it in academia and lyfe anyways. 24% of German males below the age of 30 are NEETs, meanwhile craftsmen and industry would KILL for apprentices.

Do you really don't know why we NEED immigration of completely foreigners to our customs & culture? Every tiny bit of masculinity helps

That's a pretty bad post but you typed so much you deserve a pity (You).

it's the truth my friend. Germans are obsolete and a failed social experiment.

KARA BOGA brother
times of wh*Toids are over
the BLACK men and their allies shall reign now

>Young Germans are horrible consumers, do not want cars, houses, marriage, any kind of responsibility just more free time, legalized drugs & parties.

Stop believing the red-green lying press. They want young Germans to be that way.

young Germans are that way.

t. 2bey

>tfw no nu-male German bf

>arabs still want status symbols.

Good goy, submit yourself to mindless consumerism!

>more free time, legalized drugs & parties.

Yes, these people only want to spend 40 hours a week on working without submitting to absolute wage slavery, how submissive they are!

>How many Germans would fight for their country? About 17% as a recent survey found out

>Sacrificing your life for Merkel's forced Multikulti-shithole

If there's ever a war I could pick sides on, I'd defect to the Burgers in a heartbeat. Just look at the current state of our Bundeswehr.

>Germans are whimsy nu-male beta cucklings, physically and mentally brooded into submission & pacifism.

Oooga booga me big man Allahu Ackbar. I wonder why your home countries are not as developed as all of these "cucked" western nations?

>universities are flooded with good-for-nothing nu males who wont make it in academia and lyfe anyways.

Yes, fuck academic degrees. Who needs education anyway? Seemed to work well within your home. Why you're here again? :^)

>meanwhile craftsmen and industry would KILL for apprentices.
>Non-academic jobs are by now almost completely outsorced to migrants

They'd kill for cheap labour on 1500€/month, but not everyone is retarded enough to work full time for upper Hartz IV-levels after taxes. You guys are taking them because it's the easy way to get out of your third-world shithole. How superior you are to these cucks! A-At least I have a job! I love cleaning toilets for minimum wage!

>Germans are obsolete and a failed social experiment.

There's a reason why Germany has shaken up the world twice within a handful of decades while yet still managing to become an economic power again, while your backwater (>water) country would still be irrelevant without its oil, even today.

But keep dreaming Achmed, your kind will either make it to the "cuckoldry" themselves or turn this country into the very same shithole you once fled from.

>Good goy, submit yourself to mindless consumerism!
the entire world's economy is centered around mindless consumerism. Your antisemitism just shows that you lack the basic intellect to comprehend that. The moment you stop consuming you hurt the system and everyone in it
>Yes, these people only want to spend 40 hours a week on working without submitting to absolute wage slavery
You cannot create a system about exploitation and then puss out ~5 generations later
>If there's ever a war I could pick sides on, I'd defect to the Burgers in a heartbeat. Just look at the current state of our Bundeswehr.
Talking about slave mentality with a slave mentality, good job.
>Yes, fuck academic degrees. Who needs education anyway?
That bachelor system that Americans forced upon you utterly destroyed your reputation as a scientific nation in the entire world.
>Seemed to work well within your home. Why you're here again? :^)
In Austria? Yes, my Matura is worth 100 times the garbage you hand out kids for being physically present in a classroom for 13 years.
>Oooga booga me big man Allahu Ackbar.
yeah, that's what's going to happen soon, Kevin.
>I wonder why your home countries are not as developed as all of these "cucked" western nations?
Austria is basically a good version of Germany.
> I love cleaning toilets for minimum wage!
that's literally all you can do with an Abitur degree.
>while yet still managing to become an economic power again
American tax money, without that you'd be the same stalker-esque wasteland that eastern europe is.
>But keep dreaming Achmed
This projection, keep going. At least you know it's your fault kek.

And yes I'm that racist towards your kind even in public. The funny thing is you think that your superiors should act that way lmao.

As a German I have to say that this is pretty accurate. Ignore the flag, I'm visiting someone.
Most of my friends get butthurt of me for saying "Flüchtlinge" (refugees) because they believe that "Geflüchtete" (ones who had to flee) is a more politically correct and less negatively connotated expression. Saying anything negative about our Geflüchtete at all would get me socially isolated, so I keep my opinions to myself and voice them on Sup Forums, where I'm anonymous.
The country is doomed. Economically it's doing well, but Germans as a people are a brainwashed, sad failure.

I will take three Jews for every muslim/nigger.