Are there seriously people here who never went to university? Do they realize their uneducated opinion means nothing?

Are there seriously people here who never went to university? Do they realize their uneducated opinion means nothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2016/demo/p20-578.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>my kike professor made me pay him exorbitant amounts of money to get told for 4 years white men are the cause of all the world's evil to receive a piece of paper and so my opinion is more important

im in university but fuck you regardless

Fucking leafs man. All I want is to jack off on /gif and come here to read shit about the jews. Always a fucking leaf shitposting. So tired of this. When the fuck will this end? Please, tell me.

>he fell for the uni meme

Do you realize formal """""""education""""""" means nothing and that there are 8 year olds more intelligent than you?

No, they don't realize it. It's the dunning-kruger effect in action. Because they are uneducated, they don't know how little they know, and they overestimate the value of their opinions as a result.

>Canadian
>Educated

Crawl back into your hole.

Trump's voting base consists of middle aged losers too stupid to go to college. So the younger trumptards on here who see themselves on track for that bleak future have to create a justification for it.

Happy to see your glorious education still had you wind up on Sup Forums. Good job

Haha all that free education didn't stop you from cucking yourself. Your country has fallen for every meme in existence.
>Your blacks believe they were oppressed dispite Canada being a save haven for slaves back in the day
>Your women consist of exclusively femisnt with penis envy
>Trump is pure evil ect
There is literally no incentive to want to be there. America's so great that the world watched our every move.

>literally waits 6 extra years to become an adult
>procure a huge amount of debt doing so
>somehow have a superiority complex about it

>t. gender studies student

I willing to bet there's people here who never went to school

Does your bait rot in summer? you canada fags just get worse over the summer.

I wouldn't say university is the dividing line, but I would agree heartily with about the dunning-kruger effect being a thing. We have a shit ton of ignorant twats who can't fathom a reality where they're wrong, to the point where they will ignore and straight up disavow experts in their field if the facts they present disagree with said ignorant twats' opinions and feelings.

>universities
>2016
Not even once, unless STEM. And STEM has nothing to do with politics, which is mostly what we discuss here.

Some people he fell for the trade meme and pretend to enjoy scrubbing toilets

Are there seriously people here that are under 20 years old? Do they realize their inexperienced opinion means nothing?

Lobby your country to bomb Canada.
It'll either work or be funny as hell

>Be British
>Go to university
>"I can't be trusted to participate in a democracy. and neither can you!"

t. chink who slaves away for 50k a year

Do the opinions of 54% of billionaire entrepreneurs that never finished university not matter?

Enjoy debt slavery, peasant. Also I go to U of T too, shitty school with too many worthless chinks like OP.

College is fucking useless, i'm only getting a degree because companies don't hire people without that stupid piece of paper.

Are there seriously people here who are white males? Don't they realise that their cisgender white privilege opinions mean nothing?

College garbage is mostly useless and propaganda

there're*

ALSO LIVES. HES LIVES MEAN NOTHING.

I went to university for two years and dropped out. I am now the CIO of a $450 million dollar company.

Protip: degrees are an entry level documents for pleb tier jobs for people who want jobs with the government or publicly traded companies.

PS: the people that I most despise and hate more than any other are college-educated faggots who think they are more educated than others even when they are the most blue-pilled fantasy-loving faggots on planet Earth. If you want to get a job at my company in IT then your degree better be at the bottom of your CV.

>gets fed political misinformation for 4 years
>educated

It's literally the opposite of that.

Honestly, it doesn't matter. I went to university. While I don't regret the experience and I'm even going on to grad school, it doesn't make your opinions an more valid.

> Are there seriously people here who never went to university?
Yep.
> Do they realize their uneducated opinion means nothing?
I ended kollege in nearRussian country, this is not high education, but I have profession and gettin good money for russian mukhosransk.

70% of people with degree i know ARE FUCKING IDIOTS , who just studied using memory , they took the piece of paper and that s it , they don t know shit forgot everything

Actually there is basic shit that college teaches you that uneducated people don't know, and it makes it blatantly obvious in conversation who has an education and who does not. It doesn't even take much digging to notice a clear difference.

In other words, okay you think you're amazing, great. Everyone thinks they're amazing. However, the simple fact of the matter is that people with a college education have a clear advantage on you in terms of being educated and knowing about the world around them. Just because you are incapable of seeing it doesn't mean it isn't there.

Medicine > STEM > Trade > Liberal Arts > NEET

I have more respect for tradesmen than for gender studies majors, sorry.

Touchè

>leaf
>smug anime face

You should hear the dumb fucks in college or close to finishing that interview at the company I work for. Jesus Christ a college degree will be worthless in 10 years.

knowledge of the world around them
lmao

The author of "the true believer" never went to university.

I wouldn't trust the opinion of a herd mentality lemming.

The percentage of Americans with bachelor's degrees or more is less than 40%. It's pretty clear that the "herd mentality lemmings" are the people with sour grapes who hate on the educated because they've attained something that the haters have not.

>The percentage of Americans with bachelor's degrees or more is less than 40%.

Try looking at the correct age group you tool.

Are you retarded? Here are the numbers:

census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2016/demo/p20-578.pdf

Less than 40% of American adults 25 or older have a bachelor's degree. In fact, there is not a single age group that has a percentage of people with bachelor's degrees at 40% or more.

OP didn't say anything about a bachelor's degree.

He said went to university.

That includes those who went and dropped out.

The entire right wing mentality is sour grapes. A bunch of old white fuckers spent their lives working but not accomplishing anything and now that they see younger folks who are smart enough to avoid the tarpit they let their own lives fall into they're all pissed off and convinced everyone else is getting "handouts."

Nice attempt to move the goal posts. Nobody takes "went to university" seriously. If you didn't finish, then it doesn't count.

>who are smart enough to avoid the tarpit they let their own lives fall into

Who mean those with crippling college debt working at Starbucks?

>sheltered
>prolong becoming an adult.
>degree in Gender studies or """communications""""
>thinks opinion is superior.

Two years of college and I met some of the most ignorant and gullible people on the planet. But please keep telling yourself your opinion is better.

That's a nice stereotype, user, but it doesn't reflect reality for the majority of college graduates.

Goal posts were the same, jackass.

All you hear in high school is go to college, college prep, ect. College is for lemmings to delay having to grow up.

Its only worth it for specific STEM fields.

All these faggy 'can't get a job' "didn't go to school" losers populating pol.

Clear out, rat shit covered riff raff. We don't want you here.

The fact that only a few of us managed it only makes their crying about it all the more ridiculous.

Then why is student loan debt in the trillions?

Where did the Bernie Bots come from?

High student loan debt =/= working at starbucks.

lol no. The conversation was clearly about college GRADUATES, because going to college and dropping out does nothing for you. You realized you were blown the fuck out and tried to move the goal posts.

You don't have to be a shoemaker to know where the shoe pinches.

>go to college
>spend half the time smoking weed
>forget everything you've learned

I'm a welder and make 80k a year.
How's that degree working out for you?

>establish yourself as workers party
>continue to use workers and low class issues to improve your PR
>shit all over the workers and low class when they act out of self interest instead of dancing along to the leftist music

Good thing you don't need a formal education to kill people. You should hope that there won't ever be someone that IS educated that understands the kind of potential force they could direct in your direction.

The conversation was clearly about "who went to university".

>80k a year

"Went to university" was clearly implying "graduated from university and has a degree". Just going to university and dropping out means nothing.

That's US dollars, not useless goosebucks. And it raises every year :^)

Tell me leaf, what do you do and how much do you make.

t. tim horton's cashier

What retard has ever willingly taken a class like this? What garbage university forces you to take a class like this?

I went to a large public university and never had a single class like this ever forced upon me.

The "worst" you could say was when I had a gay-black literature professor who made us discuss a novel/play about gays, but it was reconciled by the fact that we also were able to read and discuss the Watchmen comics