>mfw he becomes a competent villain

>implying Chris Evans's Cap will ever be the bad guy
>implying Evans Cap would ever be wrong

You're talking about the most based man alive

Chris Evans only does acting for paychecks now, he wants to go into directing

I think I heard earlier this week he wants to be in Spider-Man Homecoming

literally Superior Captain America

For money

Does anyone have that Red Skull speech image?

You know which one.

How long is it going to be before anyone else finds out?
Will Sharon become the next Madame Hydra?

I want to fuck that Cap.

Zemo will find out and become an anti-hero again because of it.

>Next issue
>Bucky says Hail Hydra
>Issue after that
>Maria Hill was Hydra

The chest logo needs work

>Hawkguy letter on his head

What the fuck is wrong with his eyes?

>How the Entire Marvel Universe Turned out to be Hydra

>What if Superman was working with Lex all along?

Well no shit, if acting was my job, I'd wanna get paid for doing it too.

Honestly i'm just waiting for what the asspull is.

It could be mind control, it could be a clone, or a skrull, or an android, or a cap from a universe where hydra won. It's going to be one of those things that play out during an arc and mostly be self contained to cap's own run.

It'll have the usual 'far reaching consequences' that the editors always posture over, but not really be a big deal in the long run.

What if Batman was working for the Joker all along?

I could see Bucky aligning himself with Steve since he's always had more questionable methods anyway, and Sam being hugely opposed and betrayed when he finds out. Bucky is already anti-SHIELD and working against them.

you think nick spencer would do that?

just go on the internet and tell lies?

Based Spencer.

IT WAS CONSENSUAL ALL ALONG

notice he never said "no memory alternation" or "no cosmic cube bullshit"

In some kind of monkey's paw scenario, Cap and Bucky end up as a gay Hydra power couple.

This latest event will force the Mouse to step in and shake up the way Marvel comics are done. The gimmicks need to stop

that's not monkey's paw, the fangirls have been shlicking to that for years

Way too edgy.

I don't think Disney carse. Look at what they've let happen to ESPN.

I miss actual HYDRA uniforms. Red Skull knew what was up, they should have went full on after they were outed

Why is it trying to look like a movie costume?

because it's movie fanart

Hydra is the definition of edgy, user. At least his outfit isn't that abomination you just posted

There's an outcry of tumblrinas blaming the HTP for this happening.

What IS not to love?

Ah, makes sense. Still looks like shit.

If it hurts their movie sales they might. But this is all speculation

The Cap solo movies are over. I doubt this will hurt Doctor Strange or Black Panther or Spider-Man.

>white
>male
>2016

Isnt Chris extending his contract?

If Marvel actually does get their ideas from fanfiction, I'm looking forward to the "Steve works as a barista and romances war vet hipster Bucky" arc coming up after this one.

Small thing, shouldn't his name be something more like Comrade Hydra, or Commandant Hydra?

>all those screenshots of butthurt sjws and autists crying at him with a tiny picture of Pretzels in the corner

beautiful

>Hydra Brainwashes the Marvel Universe
I'd read it.

Remember that time Queseda said that Spock was here to stay, and Peter was dead for good?

Nah, if they really wanted to trigger them they'd have Cap hook up with Zemo and have them make out in front of Bucky.

And then give Zemo a redemption arc while Cap stays evil.

Cap was actually talking to the pilot, telling him to get Hydra on the radio so he can give them a Cap length speech about freedom.

tfw no lusty raven to be my gf

Nope
Then again I didn't go looking for such claims as I thought it was pretty obvious how it would turn out

What does the H stand for?

Alternate universe Cap? That way he'd be the "real" Captain America but just not this universe's version. Could even be some kind of leftover guy who slipped into this universe after that crazy shit that was the last Secret Wars.

Of course the truth is he wouldn't have to be any of the shit listed ... until someone else takes over and decides to retcon it into any one of those. Hell I remember the bullcrap they were pulling to rehabilitate Ironman after the first Civil War and shit going down during the Skrull invasion. They had Tony erase his own brain just to destroy the last copy of the Registration list so nobody like Osbourne could ever abuse it again, then at the last moment a bunch of heroes banded together to help literally reboot him because they wouldn't let him die for his sins.

Happy. That's Happy Hogan, finally back from the dead.

It was one of those things bandied about at the time. You know, in those 'Ten reasons Peter Parker deserved to die' type of threads.

What amazes me is how many people think this is a)the entire story, and we know everything that will or could happen and b)think this is permanent. I get that most of the people complaining know jackshit about comics - I saw one group mocking someone for saying that HYDRA started out as a cold war group, because they were OBVIOUSLY made in the 1940's as nazis - but even a cursory knowledge would tell them it'll pass.

Christ, it's not like we've not had similar things before. Superman died way back when. Batman died during Final Crisis, which is what, eight years ago? Bucky even came back, despite being dead since WW2.

It was fun making those edits but all the twitter outrage is ridiculous. I'd love to see the outrage if they still did those bait and switch covers or even Superdickery. People can't even wait until the next issue to see what's going on

plot twist: every single Marvel character ever created has been working for Hydra all along. Turns out Hydra's organization is so large and their plots so overcomplex they can't keep track of a damn thing. Case in point: Hydra's current Supreme Leader is Richard Baumgardner, 67, a retired post office employee who lives in Brooklyn and enjoys gambling. he thinks he's been running a trade association for postal employees.

He has high tech lenses on his mask.

I can see it up to and including the Asgardians finding out that they have actually always been a part of some larger Hydra pantheon, etc.

Marvel presents: Marvel Hydra.

It's the new ultimate

And in Stan's very last appearance in the MCU which just also happens to be his last appearance ever before he transcends this plane with the stolen energies of every other deceased celebrity before him, he turns to the camera and says, "Hail Hydra."

Marvel Civil War: Hydra

pro-registration: Avengers
anti-registration: New Avengers
pretending to be pro-registration but actually anti: Uncanny Avengers
pretending to be anti but really pro: Mighty Avengers
pretending to not care: Defenders, New Invaders
Hydra mutants: Hydra-men
pretending to be a genocidal maniac but really pro-reg: Thanos
not sure what they're pretending to be anymore: Hydra of Asgard
the only non-Hydra entity in the multiverse: a very confused Loki

Shit Sup Forums I think I've got it. Though someone else has probably worked it before me.

This is Steve Rogers, Captain America himself. Formerly known as William Burnside. He was Captain America in the 50's, and legally changed his name to the same as the original Cap's. Long story short, he used an imperfect version of the super soldier serum, and went crazy.

This guy was obsessed with Steve Rogers. He changed his name, dressed like Rogers, styled his hair like Rogers, even got himself a teenage sidekick like Rogers. This is Steve Rogers, no mind control, no robots, nothing. Legally, they have the same name.

if a DC character said "Hail Hydra" I would care.

Its kinda funny, Im usually one who gets mad about Superior SpiderMan,Black Wally etc.

But this time I find the overreaction kinda weird. Shit like this happens all the time in comics, so seeing normalfags get mad about it is kinda funny.

Well chemically induced insanity and single white femaling Steve isn't strictly speaking mind control so sure.

cosmic cube warping reality is not (technically) mind control

this

the mouse is REALLY unhappy about ESPN. their Marvel division is turning a hefty profit. ESPN sure as hell isn't.

All I can think of looking at that is cobra

Makes me want to join them more than hydra
youtu.be/Kha63bVVlUM

That was before his directorial debut bombed.

Rumor has it he changed his tune and wouldn't mind playing Cap for a while longer.
Which seems to indicate that he does enjoy the job, given that Daniel Craig turned down another James Bond movie even for a paycheck that would have literally doubled his net worth.

He looks cool.

It's funny I don't remember hearing anything mainstream about SpOck and Peter dying but I remember when Ultimate Pete died it was all over the place.

Probably because everyone knew SpOck was temporary despite Slott's insistence otherwise

Even Ultimate Peter's death was temporary

Well yeah but he just fucked off forever tho.

Honestly considering how most Petes suffer it was the best end for him

Single white femaling?

Thing is, all of what he's said is true. If this is just a guy who is obsessed with the original Cap, then he's not mind controlled, or a robot, or even an imposter. He is Steve Rogers, and he is, or at least was, Captain America.

What wraps it up a bit more is that during the...80's I think? He got brought back as a white supremacist villain.

Also something I thought was funny, when I'm reading about all this controversy. In the She-Hulk ongoing from a while ago, it was revealed that Steve, when he was a child, had signed up to a Fifth Column group. Basically, American Nazis. He even was accused - and later admitted to - killing a man. This all happened...a year before Project Rebirth as well.

No one gave a shit then. But suddenly it's all a massive outrage. The style of the reveal is exactly the same too. He admits that yes, he killed the man he's accused of killing, and yes, he was part of that group, and then the issue ends on that cliffhanger.

It was after Ultimate Peter died so people had already used up all their outrage before SpOck. Plus it didn't have a fancy memorial issue. Dude just died and got replaced.

>Current reboot runs its course
>Oz is defeated
>Final words he utters: "Hail Hydra!"

That issue hit hard

>NEXT MARVEL EVENT
>EVERYONE IS HYDRA

We haven't had one of those from Marvel since the "everyone is Spider-man" and "everyone is Hulk" and "everyone is Thor" events.

>Single white femaling
youtube.com/watch?v=LclFf6HrDkI

so I'm guessing there's no actual real discussion on this since any actual criticism gets you branded an SJW and a bunch of people who probably complain about free speech a lot make sure you can't actually talk about the wider implications of a move like this(not to mention how implausible it is even by Marvel standards).

Are you making that argument of "Some Cap fans are jews so making him Hydra is offensive to them". In response to that it doesn't matter because it's a fictional story and if people can't tell the difference between the two they should've spilled on their dad's leg

This sounds like one of the few good things that could come out of this. They could even do a full on Injustice type thing. Who would Batman be?

I was thinking this last night. I want a Superior Cap series with Red Skull taking over Cap's body. That'd be fun.

This isn't an argument and in fact shows a pretty profound ignorance of how these things work(and is probably the reason Sup Forums has such an anti-social justice bent in general).

It being a "fictional story" doesn't really matter. Myths are fictional stories, but they shaped religion, and much of how we view and describe the world around us. It's no different with television, comics.

Captain America wasn't just a comic book character either. Like in 616 itself, he was very much a symbol of anti-Nazi resistance. Standing up for the little guy. When something becomes a cultural symbol, it matters. With the MCU a lot of people have latched onto those aspects of these characters all over again.

The anti-SJW argument on this aside from being "morally" wrong is just intellectually lazy. Fiction shapes the world around us. Much of our modern world is fictional. The whole concept of "race" is mostly fictional for a start. But it doesn't stop Sup Forums having dumb views about Jews and blacks.

Not as cool as Captain Empire.

I also can't see a real argument for how taking a character created by Jews, empowered by Jewish science in Universe and making him a neo-nazi isn't something that's at the very least tacky and disrespectful. This is actually a pretty extreme move, and when there's an effective taboo/censorship on even raising these points you know something is pretty fucked. It doesn't seem like there's anything you can do in comics that people have a right to be offended by, or take issue with.

On the other hand, if Cap was revealed to be Bi people here would lose their shit. People already have lost their shit over the various "Diverse" changes that have been made. Edgelords think Nazi Cap is great because it "trolls" SJWs but don't see how sensitive they are themselves. A lot of people who push this shit will claim not to be bigots or right wing but always see those agendas as being subversive for the upset they cause, as opposed to regressive for taking us back to the 50s.

>thisisbait.jpg

Wow, is he really tryin that hard?

Don't forget everyone is a skrull.

Not at all. I'm actually disappointed. It's good to see that he knows how the next issue will go though. Maybe this guy is scanbro?

Capitan Hydra, and his sidekick Hydra Bob

Would be stupid but the type of stupid I can get into

I saw someone attacking Hydra Bob in all of this.

It's like they missed the whole point of that suicide bomber, and how he wasn't in it because he was a racist, but because he wanted to not feel like shit or get raped in the shower.

Sounds familiar.

thought it was a lobster johnson edit at first glance