THE END OF GERMANY'S GOLDEN AGE

politico.eu/article/the-end-of-germanys-golden-age-chancellor-angela-merkel-mood-shift-refugees-economy-afd/

What happens next to Germany?

Give predictions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xAjo16Z2M8&index=58
politico.eu/
politico.eu/article/a-new-hillary-demographic-europes-center-right-clinton-democrat-nominee-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A German Sup Forums general is fine too,

kek

Is Merkel in there for good?
How to elect a new President?

>WWI ends
>Germany descends into absolute degeneracy
>Hitler appears
>economy starts going to shit
>Hitler wants to save Germany
>Hitler is now the new Chancellor

>2016 ends
>Germany is already in degeneracy mode
>economy is going to shit
>golden age is over
>refugees everywhere
>its pissing everyone off
>'far-right' parties coming into party

I think the future of Germany looks pretty bright.

Doesn't Germany value (what's left of) its tourism industry?

Germany still thinks voting makes a difference they are the definition of cucked.

1871 - 2030. They had a good run though

Germans are just victims of their autism. It used to be that they killed others, but now they kill themselves and the problem is that nobody will stop them, because everybody else is just so weak compared to Germany and the USA supports their policies

This country is finished for. I have more hope for a Trump win than I do about this country.

>but now they kill themselves and the problem is that nobody will stop them, because everybody else is just so weak compared to Germany

>Everyone is weak compared to Germany

That was the most autistic shit I've ever read.

>Everyone is weak compared to Germany
Germany has France, Spain, Italy and Eastern Europe under their boots. They make decisions single handedly. So there's nobody to tell them that they're doing something wrong, because they won't listen to anybody outside

Official now

you really are clueless

Do you think they do after they let in a million savages?

I could see a military coup happening if it gets bad enough (which it probably will).

>Germany
>in power
let's not forget who is really in charge

Not in Germany.

Germany's golden age hasn't yet begun.

Why germbro ? You were good at it back in the days (serious question)

Would it be a fair prediction that happenings won't happen until

Germany is roughly 50% Muslim and hypothetically a proper jihad starts?

So around ~2050ish?

Germans are in charge of Europe and it's officially admitted by the US (Partnership in leadership). The British and Scandinavia are somewhat independent from them, but the rest is just too weak to influence Germany, thus Merkel will just do to Germany anything she wants

Our Bundeswehr is full of cuckold, islamists and other kinds of losers. If you ever come to Germany and see someone wearing a military uniform, call them out and you'll see how sissified they are. They are literally looking at the ground while being close to fucking tears.

>Germany has France, Spain, Italy and Eastern Europe under their boots

Ahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahah oh shit stop please stop.

Germans are the most cucked people on Earth no one is scared of them you stupid Pokeball.

>germbro
You know Helmut Kohl didn't want to accept Odra-Nysa border?

So why did Polen hitch it's wagon to fuckin' EU? You really are MASSIVE cucks, right up there with Germoney. The Germans are useless and stupid, but you must be something else to want to associate with that stupidity.

Basically same situation in every EU country

The same way the kikes bring us all to ruin, bribing us with money ... almost always our own money they previously stole.

Goddamn your military has it bad. It's the complete opposite here.

But do they feel in charge?

>So why did Polen hitch it's wagon to fuckin' EU?
1. People were impoverished and there was pretty much a nation wide consensus that the EU is what will by itself guarantee us the level of western wealth, now some people notice that it's more complex

2. EU gave Poland investment credibility and being part of the EU probably some security as well, but NATO plays a bigger part here. But in the very reality Poland is an isolated area and nothing protects it

>The Germans are useless and stupid
They are stupid, not useless, but there's nobody to tell them that they have stupid ideas, because their advantage over others is just too big. It's temporary because Germany is a powder keg, but if that's the case, then others are already dead

Islam continues its weekly attacks and Germans leave in mass for other European countries or to America/Australia/New Zealand.

If any German tradesmen want to escape. I recommend trying to emigrate to New Zealand.

We have a massive housing shortage in our biggest city and need thousands of trades people to build them.
Media has been harping on for days about it and its usually Brits or Europeans we take in to do it.

>Basically same situation in every EU country
What are you talking about? Is this true?

Why hasn't German citizens rebelled and kick Melted Face out of office yet?

Our military is full of alcoholic degenerates, shitskins, and butches. Not much better.

Germany's Golden Age ended in 1945

Of course. They single handedly imposed austerity, rejected eurobonds, decided to abandon EU migration policy which was only repaired by Balkan states closing their borders (and Germans can't just go full retard with their military)

There are occasions were the USA intervenes, like they made the BND to spy on Hollande, or they forced Schaeuble to abandon the idea of kicking out Greece from the Eurozone, but in general Germany is the main partner of the USA in Europe. And Americans like to humiliate Germans from time to time, see Volkswagen

Indeed, this.

is it? I hear London is 66% white and Birmingham is 58%.

this

Isint London like 44% native British now.

first, we will keep getting cucked by the (((cia))) and (((america))), importing more and more akbars.

second, some lame ass revolts will be labeled as right wing terrorism by the (((german establishment)))

third, we will go full (((sweden))) mode

fourth, race war and blood in the streets, (((germany))) becomes (((ungovernable)))

fifth, a long and bloody civil war will ravage the remains of the german race

sixth, ww3 and an hero of yurop

rip

We are talking about armies you mong, did you even read the thread?

>country goes from 99% white to crimes, particularly murders and rapes shoot up

I
WONDER
WHAT
IT
MEANS

>We have a massive housing shortage in our biggest city and need thousands of trades people to build them.
>massive housing shortage
>majority of your immigrants coming in are now Asian

>Media has been harping on for days about it and its usually Brits or Europeans we take in to do it.
>"oy vey, white man! We need to build houses for our new Asian overlords! Quick white man!

>alcoholic degenerates
Yeah typical lol

>shitskins
Rarely any. The only shitskins you'll find are in the Navy, even then, they're very tiny minority, you can't even spot them most of the time. Our military is still 98% white. Makes me lol how most of them only join the Navy though.

Not as many as there used to be. If you watch documentaries of Aus Military from the 80s/90s, all of them were short haired butches, a lot of the women seem to be normal now from what I've seen.

>tfw youll never visit france and germany in their apex

Rapefugees riots

>we will keep getting cucked by the (((cia))) and (((america))), importing more and more akbars
Frankfurt School and critical theory is your very own invention

Also daily reminder that in 1920 Germans were building communes because they were waiting for the Red Army, and that SPD and commies were very popular until 1933

Probably 2030, by 2050 most of the West will be Muslim-majority if this keeps up.

GG

hahaha

There was never a German golden age

Poland, you can essentially invade Germany now. Why don't you?

this is a police state, thanks to (((them))) and (((you))). that's why most of us hate (((you))) with a passion. hating (((them))) is done off the (((public))) eye, but grows ever stronger. the spirit of hitler is alive and well amongst the populace, and (((they))) are very well aware of that. merkel is a reverse-hitler, planted by (((them))) to oppress all opposition. but opposition grows ever stronger. i hope she dies a gruesome death when shit goes down.... along with the rest of (((them)))

I hear Munich is basically an Islamic city. The population has doubled since the start of the (((migrant))) crisis and it's all muslims.

Germany seems to be in a perpetual cycle of suppression and explosive overreaction

Is the fire rising, brother?

could be. i don't go there anymore, it's not safe. this country is getting mudslimed at an accelerated pace, if this continues, other countries who already made sure they get no attackbar cancer will go to war with (((us)))

>mfw poland, austria and hungary defeat (((germany))) and free the population from (((our))) cancer

Merkel's reign is something akin to Czar Nicholos II. She set her nation out on an extremely dangerous and suicidal mission, which will lead to unthinkable political consequences decades from now.

These migrants are going to be in Europe, and the Europeans are only going to get radicalized further. First comes the economic and fiscal collapse, then comes the rise of de-facto militias, and then comes a Europe we cannot predict or understand.

jew off. your wet dreams are straight from soros.
no, this will go down very different.... the real battle is to start in the middle east, very soon... then all will be over very quick. watch it happen fools... the world will be deceived, as know by kek and his boss. wait for it, it's almost time.....

Absolutely nothing in common.

>but can she lead in darker times?
ofc not. it's her fucking fault reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Germany has France, Spain, Italy and Eastern Europe under their boots.

If you asked them back in April they'd have said the same thing about Britain.

it's on the front door, but the people are too cucked to open it and look outside.when they'll get burned inside, then it starts. could be tomorrow, could be in a year, could be never. at this point, it's everyone for himself. want to try out real anarchy? come to germany and enjoy the sights.

Communism only took power because of the Great War. Without the Great War, Communism never would've risen. Had Czar Nicholos never set out on that stupid war, the entire Cold War, let alone the World War, would've ever happened.

When this migrant crisis destabilizes Europe, it cannot be known what will emerge from this chaos. Merkel has invited in a population of people who seek to implement Islamism in Europe. And the tolerance of the natives can only go on so long. Had Merkel never invited in the Syrians, the crisis that will come will have never happened.

Brexit is an immediate example that Merkel caused, due to increased immigration creating rising xenophobia. AfD is another construct created by the Syrian immigration.

The connection is clear, but we are afraid to think of what the outcomes will be.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=_xAjo16Z2M8&index=58

germany and western europe is basically dead

all i know is that cologne and munich is every day now and the (((regime))) is hard at work to suppress everything they can to keep the lid on top. at some point it will burst. kek. that should provide some entertainment. jerkel is trying to use the military as police now, which is illegal, as well as trying to form a "national guard". they shit their pants because they know what's coming. all they can do, is stall it. the longer they stall it, the bloodier it gets. wait for it.

Kek. Exactly.

Comparatively, in another timeline, Merkel is pressured not to import Islamists. The EU then became a superstate that lasted for two centuries.

grandmas get raped in cemeteries, children as young as 6 get raped kidnapped from playgrounds and gang-raped, mudswines maim, murder, and rape everything they can get a hold of, don't come here - it's a isis death zone.

Once again their arrogance and self righteousness will destroy them.

Feels

>don't come here - it's a isis death zone.

What about German speaking International Volunteers when the happenings start?

the (((government))) is doing everything they can so that information does not leak out to the foreign press as they don't have a grip on them. german (((media))) is state-controlled, it's 100% propaganda. they write shit like "munich attacker was right wing extremist" and "we must ban killer games". you can't make that shit up. no one trusts them or the (((government))), they are the enemy and they know it. press is completely jewed as is the rest of the regime.

>politico.eu/
>politico
>.eu

After browsing the european varient of Politico I can see why God Emperor banned them from covering his campaign

politico.eu/article/a-new-hillary-demographic-europes-center-right-clinton-democrat-nominee-donald-trump/

Wait so London is whiter than your country???

>portugal one of the last to leave

dont know anything about them but they seem pretty nationalist

get the fuck out if you value your life. you are not safe here, no matter what anyone else tells you. they have imported terrorists who freely roam the country and maim it to death. some areas might appear safe, but nowhere is safe now. you got to be armed and prepared all times when you step out. had to fend off a few niggers myself already. disgusting swine, these musels.

This is how de facto militias arise, aka: "Proto-states." When the state loses its monopoly on coercion, it stops being a state all together. New people establish new rules enforced by violence.

Its pretty dark shit. But I can't stress this enough, the outcome of the collapse will be extremely unpredictable.

i bet once the foreign press gets wind of that we will see a lot more international pressure, german pressure does not exist as there is no german media coverage at all, and the one's that slip through are slided to hell and back. either it's the right, a poor war-torn soul or no musel at all. totalitarian jew media, 100%. kike controlled. always wanted to holocaust the germans, seems we entered the hot phase now

why don't people make classy pamphlets and shit and just paper bomb areas?

that's what I'd do

i don't know... maybe they do. i don't follow what's happening out there anymore, i got to ensure my own safety. it's bad for your health if you ask too many "questions." shit like that will get yourself killed here. no joke.

>The lesson seems to be: “If you don’t want to empower right-wing extremists, don’t create conditions that favor the rise of right-wing extremists.”

Wanted to share this comment.

this is not a democracy as it is sold to the world. we're a occupied police-state. people tend to "disappear"

Will somebody just kill this bitch?

how the hell do you even fight this shit, you have barbaric savages on one side that will tear you apart and then the govt on the other turning a blind eye to everyone but you.

national action needs to gain traction