What is your personal favorite moment of your countries history?

What is your personal favorite moment of your countries history?
Mine was in 1773 when we went to Boston and threw all of Britains gay tea into the ocean

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_March
google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=scottish inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_inventions
youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mine is in 2016 when Hillary wins by a landslide.
:^)

Kek, you nu-male fuckers always come out of the woodwork to interject something about Hillary. Can't wait for your tears when the Tacocaust begins.

Mine was in 1814 when we burned your shitty White House :^)

Mine was bombing the japs in 1945

>inb4 indian says "mine will be 2030 when we're a super power"

When Teddy built the canal and took all the french machines and made medals out of them.

March 6th, 1857

That's funny because mine was in 1783, when your faggy nation recognized the independence of these great United States.

We had other shit to be dealing with leagues more important than you, like colonising India.

So faggy it practically created modern civilization and your country?

2017, when Trump is president and I migrate to the best country in the world.

The deportation of beaners. Can't wait for it to happen again.

Cucking the Brits in the Battle of New Orleans

>outnumbered 10 to 1
>still get BTFO

my favourite part is when the US elected a chimp to rule their country.

White Australia Policy. Then we turned into faggots and dropped it around 1970.

i like when we mcdonalds'd the planet

>less than 60% white

>favorite moment relates to the USA
Our history is defined by our rejection of you, but your history is not defined but our rejecting you. Losing the American colonies was a blip on the continuum of your vast history. Choose something more interesting.

1945 when it was confirmed that the allies btfo Germany twice in just a short 27 year period.

ummm we did that, not you

>I define myself by arbitrary national boundaries which are social constructs and not by blood
This is why Britain destroyed the greatest nation to ever exist. It is because you cannot define yourselvers by your biology, always some social thing like money or nation. A huge percentage of the English would be genetically identical to Germans and would seem just like Germans if you plucked them at birth and raised them in Germany.

>created modern civilization

>americans created most of what you use today

Nice try, Edward

Mine was 1865 when the south got its ass whooped by a bunch of Yankees.

And your amazing reward is: your daughters get to be raped and bred by Ahmed :^)

This is why cuckchan sucks. You define each other by nation. The flags ruin everything.

noice

it makes the bantz funnier

Stop making us look bad, we weren't even a country until 1867, why Canadians still think it was us who burned the White House I'll never know.

You can't get enough of us can you lads. I know all you lot love us really

>>americans created most of what you use today

Oh, like the computer? Oh, wait. British.
Or maybe the TV? Oh, wait. British.
Or jet engines? Oh, wait. British (stolen by USA too)
Or automobile? Oh, wait. German.

I could go on, but there is no point.

>why Canadians still think it was us who burned the White House I'll never know.

They're getting it confused with the (failed) invasion of Canada during the same war.

Thanks for saving us from adding Quebec to the Union, by the way. You did us a real solid there.

The World Wide Web too? Yeah, that's British.

Fuck off, eternal yank.

You sure you don't want Quebec? Because you can have it, really. We insist.

Pipe down Mr. Chang! The relevant nations are talking.

Saving almost all our jews from the ebil nazies in WW2..

Oh wait, that is a moment of shame.

Nah, we got to a nice rectangle shape, and adding Qubec would just make it look stupid.

Plus, then the Maritime Provenances would be cut off from Actual Canada, and we couldn't do that to you guys...

Leaving the EU was the best thing you did since you lost against us.

Yeah.. I can't stay mad at England.

Not sacrificing our empire to stop the Reichniggers from killing everyone or anything?

None, since 1812 every single war and conflict America was involved in was purely for Jewish interests. The revolutionary war, Mexican war and a few Indian wars were the only times America was acting for its own benefit. Every single other time was fought for the sole purpose of Promoting Zionist interests. If you think in terms of the white race and Jewish influence over over it, Americas entire martial history is utterly shameful as we are the harbingers of everything we on Sup Forums claim to hate. Most of our wars were Jews manipulating us to go and die for them.

mfw Denmark were cucks before Sweden

Bombing Japs in '45.

Albania did the same. You're both fine.

>Bombing Japs in '45.

this
we should have stuck with that strategy

Well Sweden received all our jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_March

The Green March, which occurred in November 1975, where hundreds of thousands of Moroccans marched into Western Sahara in order to force the Spanish government to hand it over.

It worked, and we've been holding Western Sahara ever since.

To be fair. In 1773, it wasn't your country :^)

Pick anything after July 4th 1776.

When we opened our doors and hearts to the syrian refugees

Not the only thing you opened

1871, when le frenchies got raped by the cannons of prussia.
After that, things got a bit out of hand up to today

Rorke's Drift
Balls of British steel.

My favorite hasn't happened yet, but it's coming soon.

They survived the ultimate chimp out in nigger hell.

The Boston Tea Party is a lie.

The taxes on tea were increased, which created a tea black market. Many people were getting rich selling tea on the black market. After the crown LOWERED taxes on tea, the mafia in Boston destroyed the first cheap tea shipments to dock there. This allowed them to make more money selling overpriced tea for another season.

Massachusetts education is a fucking joke. Everything east of 495 is SJW. They just make up shit and the kids believe it like perfectly trained CIA mockingbirds. Elizabeth Warren is a fucking kike. The spirit of america ...

Pic related, your mind blown

>Tfw the shitty little inbred part of the island I'm on has invented more of the modern world during Scottish Enlightenment than the massive "super"power America will ever do.

google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=scottish inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_inventions

>Tfw England has done even more.

What happened during this filming? They both have an "Oh, shit!" look, but it doesn't look like it comes from either of them.

Posted from your iPhone?

are you telling us that that is how you learned it in Massachusetts?

came here to say this.

Don't know. Looks like Riker was saying something at the time. Might have been someone off screen.

Given they used the normal wikipedia link instead of mobile, I'd say no.

1302, we defeated the french as an army of mainly footsoldiers against heavily armoured cavalry (of which we had hardly any) ... one of the first time this ever happened in history! for you americucks, the peace treaty of the 1812 war was signed in my hometown

Mine was when we became the only nation to land on the moon.

The iPhone is a product cobbled together from a number of inventions & discoveries.
Many of them British.

Ummhmm.

My favorite is either the South losing the civil war, or Brown v Board

Fuck you southern faggots. You were so lazy that you needed a nigger to do your job for you. Your literally more lazy than a nigger. Then on top of that, you breed them to be as dumb and brutish as possible and dont let them even learn to read or write. What the fuck did you think would happen?

You pricks deserve all the punishment and karmic irony the universe can muster

What about when we were the only nation to melt steel beams with jet fuel/

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

Just cuck my shit up

Is hard to tell... we had a lots of highlights.

>Selling weapons that didnt work to ecuador, helping our peruvian brothers. (thats my favourite)
>Selling uranium to iran in the 90s was preety cool.
>Helping Iranians to bomb jews in BsAs was pretty kick ass too.

Argentinans: WE ARE DOUCHEBAGS

america hasn't existed yet when that happened.

Rifled barrels, as you people are well aware of.

From the computer to the touch-screen to the CPU architecture.
Don't worry, I'm sure there are millions of American patents on it tho.

1955 when we invented Rock-n-Roll.

Party like it's 1941

When based bike shop owners Wilbur and Orville Wright made the first functional airplane, basically out of their garage. No matter what NASA does, or used to do, they will never be as cool as these two badasses.

that was germans. we just adopted it from them before the lobsterbacks did

>not posting a picture of a nigger because that's where the genre actually comes from.

I don't really think its fair to credit most modern genres of music to any race. Rock and roll was a back and forth for a very long time. Yes, it involved roots music, and the blues, and jazz. But it also had influences from Stockhausen and classical. Older genres are easier to define by race. Pretty much only arabs sing Nasheeds. Classical music is for the Germanic/Slavic peoples