Wanna

>wanna
>gonna
>ain't
Why do you let Black people destroy your language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q38wBcVdJXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. chai pas
we're not doing better

>wanna
>gonna
>ain't
This is literally just the tip of the iceberg.
Look up fixin', finna, etc.
Just listen to George W. Bush speaking if you want to hear some seriously shitty English.

>Why do you let the south destroy english*

they literally talk like cavemen, it's incredible that they still talk like this 300 years after having been deported from Africa

Nigger vernacular is kinda cute and endearing.

>Verlan

when you tryna sleep but your neighbor is beating his kids

I thought this was American influence, not necessarily black influence. Or is that the same thing nowadays?

Verlan is limited to few words

Donald Trump is the epitome of all the weird mixing of New yorkers/Black language. It's embarrassing considering his mother was Scottish, but I wouldn't expect much from Scottish people as well.

Obama was just media buzzwords thrown in together with fake mannerisms.

>Donald Trump is the epitome of all the weird mixing of New yorkers/Black language
How so? I've never heard him use any weird language.
He speaks in very simple sentences, but he doesn't use slang.

>innit

"Ain't" is actually a Cockney-ism that became more generalized.

There is a clear distinction between the language used in British politics at Westminster Parliament and the Capitol in DC.

Also a clear distinction between Business people of New Yorkers and Londoners.

My comparison was that with the British where English is not chopped and changed as much. Years ago, His language was fine. Ever since he entered for the running of the office and had to conform to a republication voter base standpoint, His use of words have been butchered. Possibly through his obsession with Obama. So much that he has developed that fake mannerism which Obama would use.

nigger talk is actually a very old english dialect they have maintained largely unchanged from its southern routes

Is Californian English as bad as I have noticed? They are terrible to listen to. Lack of nuances. Most of times they can't find the words to answer questions and back and forth banter is out of the question.

Is that why social media has terrible language overall as well, considering everything is headquartered there?

Southern rednecks use the same thing you dip. Only the Midwest speaks real slang.

Fuck off I love words like "based" and using "salty" to describe anger

>Californian English
Calling it that is a bit of a stretch, but they do sound like retards and the typical >Cali girl accent is obnoxious as fuck.

White americans will eat any shit the black american squeezes out

just look at them using shit like "thot"

pathethic

and black americans so stupid and butthurt saying that white people are appropriating their culture meanwhile in fact they are assimilating them

The only place online where there is decent language are the BBC websites and Liverpool forums with paid subscription.

Daily mail/The Sun/Sky are sensationalized pieces of rag. Anything American, and the quality drops as well.

I'd be hard pressed to find anything of quality.

Yeah, what can I say. In recent years even media has lost a lot of it's formal speech. It's hip to speak like a faggot.

Because they took over the country in 1066

It's surprising. I figured there would be backlash and eventual rising of standards. Usually, a platform would mature as it grows older but I can't see it.

Nigel Farage is another example. Years ago, he was a lot more coherent. If recent appearances on the tele is anything to go by, he is indulging in regurgitating his sensational arguments rather than change his arguments. Older he gets, less wiser he is becoming.

>Meuf
>Relou
>Seum
Why France, why ?

>prescriptivism

We ain't gonna hear that shit from you, brother. Why you wanna keep another black man down, brother?

Poo in loo.
Have you ever actually traveled to or lived in either Britain or the USA?

>our nigs created it
Do you hate cowboy movies or something?

>>wanna
white yank

>>gonna
white yank, nigs say im gon or imma

>>ain't
cockney
All of the above are disgusting too, don't get me wrong. Only Hiberno-English, Welsh and Scottish Englishes are nice. NZ too actually

I haven't. Still a student, so I possibly will in the future.

It's not even black people, it's just mutts.

All mutts say "wanna" and "gonna"

>we

I never said 'meuf', 'kiffer' or 'wesh' in my life.

>Scottish English mentioned
Ireland are our bros.

Double negation is the worse.

Every time I hear it it shocks me, it's a permanent reminder of how shitty is English already.

Double negation happens more in Romance languages than it does in English.

>Double negation
Literally the standard in latin languages

Scotland is based

youtube.com/watch?v=Q38wBcVdJXM

I haven't travelled to either Britain or the United States of America. Currently, I can describe myself as a student since I am not in possession of a degree or a full time employment job. After the completion of my studying years, I will have the choice of pursuing a choice of career hence choosing the subsequent college.

As for my reasons of never having travelled to the British Isles or America, I have always kept myself busy with things to do where I live and study.

I'm perfectly capable to typing a grammatically correct sentence, including essays and long worded out responses like this. As for being an expert of the English language, neither of us are. What I was discussing with another person was the falling standards of media and already know fallen standards of the state of California and America compared to the British. You only need to watch some House of Commons debates to see the differences in quality.

As for enjoyment, I did enjoy writing this response to you.

Блэт.