What's stopping this guy from waking up one morning pissed off and just saying "fuck it" and nuking the U.S...

What's stopping this guy from waking up one morning pissed off and just saying "fuck it" and nuking the U.S? He seems pretty unstable.

Chyna

seriously guys this is worrying me

it's Russia.

they have fail safe's to prevent their leader misusing nukes.

it's called a Makarov lobotomy.

He's not insane.

Kim is the guy to look to for random nuke launches, and even he knows he won't have much of a country left if he tries that.

wish a nigga would

I hope he does nuke you tbqh

who randomly knvades countries like him? Seems a little crazy to me desu

What exactly has he done that makes him seem insane?

I'm genuinely curious because I can't think of anything

cheeky cunt

Thats not how ww3 is supposed to start.

why did he had to have surgery he looks very unthreatening

He needs the daily dose of Big Macs

He likes Trump too much to do that.

why be threatening when your dick is this big (pic related)

heh

I've seen no evidence that Putin is unreasonable but to answer the question; he doesn't want his country nuked.

while he does he can happily remove the lower half of Sweden aswell while he's at it (swedistan)

maybe after that i can start bantering different countries again without being the laughingstock of the world

what's to stop you from rolling out of bed one morning and offing yourself?

I can't fucking wait for Trump and Putin to be bros.

I wish he fucking would already.

I don t know , i could name a few : Bush senior , little bush , obama

>I can't wait for Hillary to declare war on Putin
ftfy

Why would he?

He just wants to maintain regional power as best as he can. There's no reason for him to start WWIII, which would inevitably lead to him losing that power.

but that's different from conquering territory that's neighboring you to expand your country

don't even joke about that

Wow the shills are really out in force today trying to make Putin the leftists boogeyman. First the fake quote about killing all Muslims now this. Fuck off the emails were released and you're fucked. You can shill all you want.

Tbh I do too.

Not a 100% on this because I havent researched it but I'm pretty sure Russia doesn't have nukes stationed close enough to the USA that we couldn't react before they'd reach anything but Alaska.

Take a deep breath m8 I'm not a shill I support Trump I am just asking a question.

We're cool in bongland.
he only has to take out londonistan and we'll be tight.
Kinda sucks starting that cuban missle crisis though if you're a murrcan, its almost like you thought the world would forget

Nukes aren't an 'I win' button. Do you think you just push a button and it will destroy a target?

We have missiles to shoot down their missiles. You want to land a nuke you have to destroy those defenses.

Russia has nuclear subs in Atlantic

Don't be naive, friend.

We aren't entering other nations out of the goodness of our souls. I am sure people involved do care but the main remains we do it aren't altruistic.

Every nation is competiting against each other/ Fighting for resources; You have to support your population SOMEHOW. Fighting for power. Jockeying for position. Serving each nations self interests.

He isn't just some whacko trying to nuke the world. He's just playing the geopolitic game.

It really isn't different when you install puppet governments, to secure your own oil interests.

Go listen to one of his speeches, he seems like a down to earth guy.

Lol those missile "defense" systems are basically the equivalent of trying to shoot a bullet from the sky with a bullet. And they haven't been built yet either.

Not to mention the threat of total global annihilation. That's pretty much what got us through the Cold War. "If I launch a nuke, they'll launch theirs and everyone will die."

This. It's too risky to fire a nuke. It'll get detected and then nations will starve you out through sanctions. Destroying you without bombs.

In case of ww3, only 'they' win. Putin knows this and is doing anything within his power to stop the war.

You said RANDOMLY INVADE not annex , besides crimea choosed to leave , and don t say " MUH FRAUD " kosovo and montenegro did the same nobody complained , crimea IS RUSSIAN . US wanted to kick out russia from black sea , they thought russia is stupid
Trips of Kek

that's what he wants you to think

pls tell me you dont think they shoot their missiles across the Atlantic ocean

That guy was a KGB officer. Meaning he is intelligent and also has who knows how many other qualities. I mean not just because he was KGB, all these organizations require high quality individuals because their jobs are very.. gladiatorial, if you are shit at it you end up dead.

Meanwhile you are shitposting on Sup Forums, so no wonder you think in "fuck it" terms and no wonder political leaders who handled some of the most frustrating and risky situations out there "seem pretty unstable" to you.

I wouldn't blame him. Better him than the sandniggers

He's much more sane and much smarter than most high US figures I've seen these past decades. Maybe you should stop eating your dogshit anti-Russian US propaganda you brainless pig.

The officers at the various stations have to press their buttons as well, it's not just simply the president giving an order, the leaders of the personnel at the silos, subs and bombers have to turn a key too

About 450 Minuteman missiles at the ready + 18 Ohio-class submarines each carrying 10 Trident 2 nuclear missiles.

Serbia bringing the heat lmao

In the eyes of an american every russian is a communist drone who would never disobey an order.

Your argument is discarded.

curious, if we and russia nuked the shit out of each other, would the lower southern hemisphere be affected severely?

>a nuke

You think ONLY one nuke would be launched in the armaggedon ? Defense systems are useless , there are submarines , and good luck intercepting 4000-5000 nukes

why don't you just nuke the lower hemisphere and solve 95 % of the worlds problems in cooperation?

Shill/bait

No not respond to shill threads

Not saying they don't have the technology but a long range missile attack isn't viable against any non third world country.
Any country that has a decent defense can detect an attack and intercept said attack.
If they were to attach a missile to an aircraft or a ship the attack might actually happen.

Exactly.

People don't get that these people have unbelievably difficult jobs. You don't just become the leader out of nowhere.

As strange as it sounds, these people keep the world from going to shit.

Lol at left wing shills trying to paint Putin in a bad light. Seeing bogus anti Putin click bait all over fb these days.
Why would the dems be doing this?

you just responded to it dipshit

And we have about 80 nukes sitting in Turkey for a reply.

If that happened it wouldn't be just the two of us. It would be all our allies as well. Every Nuclear Capable Country in the world would get in on it. If you weren't dead because of the initial blasts or Fallout afterwards, the climate would be irreversibly changed. Nuclear Winter and all that.

Russian officers saved the world from WW3 several times during the cold war due their cool-headed decision making.

Seriously guy handled that submarine incident, civil war with muslims, daily political situations with NATO and so on, and was previously a KGB officer. He is probably THE MOST STABLE individual in politics right now.

I wonder what goes on in this diabetes for brains OP's head.

MrPutin cant nuke usa by his wish only. To make the weapon ready, it must be a nuclear shot somewhere on earth. The second moment of opportunity - is russian system Perimeter. If it gives a sygnal, so during 10-20min the weapon will be fly to country-agressor.

> He seems pretty unstable

Eh? He's the most stable politician there is right now.

You think there isn't intelligence right now right there that would figure out their plan a time before?

Do you think it's easy? Do you think no ones thought of these things and are already 50 steps ahead of your thinking? get real

Putin seems far more rational and balanced than Obama and Clinton ever was.

No comrade, it was always down to Russian leaders being scared of Murica!

>pic
>How Swedes see their King
>How he looks in reality
Oh, sweden...

I think this was the premise of an australian children's drama from the 80s or 90s, but I can't remember its name.

idk annexing Crimea and putting troops in eastern ukraine just seems rash to me?

in what way does Putin seem unstable?

calculating and devious, sure, but not unstable

I agree with you

He can't. He's surrounded by missile walls and US military bases. And no matter how tough he talks, no one will ever forget what happens when you anally devastate Americans and attach your country's name to the assblasting.

In fact, he's a great guy, I'm sure.
Sometimes I regret that we killed our king.

not for long

How about common fucking sense.

Dumbass.

Lel

Remove Stockholm and the rest of the country will slowly return to normal.

Im affraid, that you, my little american hamster, givin mistake about this. Pu never never tries to begin nuc war first. Think, his daughters not livin in russia. One of them had a hollandian husband, second has a jewish - Shamalov. All children of russian politiks live in europe or usa and have buisiness there. Russian elites dont want to live in russia, the gettin money there and only.
I think that putin is usas agent, and it is just a Great Game.

I don't think he has a permission to do something like this.

I think - hope - that vatniks have safety protocols for this.

The people of crimea decided , US did a coup in ukraine , Putin had to defend russians in crimea , no proofs of russian troops in east ukraine , war would be already war

Muh meme missile shields won't stop even 10% of ICBMs. The only defense against nuclear weapons is MAD at this point.

If Trump loses I wouldn't blame him, he'd be doing us a favor

what would be gained if he did?

Vatniks are sort of poltards. They also want to nuke all around world.

>annexing Crimea
With a full consent of the majority of the population and historical right.
>troops in eastern ukraine
Volunteers (partly former military personnel). For Russia it would be unacceptable destruction of "people's republics" with the pro-Russian government by (anti-russian government) Ukrainian troops.
In our position, any country would have done as well.

> no proofs of russian troops in east ukraine

Fuckin lol

>He seems pretty unstable.

In what way?

agreed desu

He is friends with dangerous drumpf.

I hope this happens

Just for the happening

>he drank the RIDF kool-aid

Nope.

>Implying we don't have a back up to move them to

He's right. Russia has not entered it's troops (except scouting). But Russia has contributed to the fact that the soldiers take time off and went as volunteers at his own (it is true) desire.

>drumpf literally told his butt buddy to hack HRC
>"they aren't friends though lol"

CTR please go

>Those digits
OH SHIT

Omg seriously guys I'm seriously serious about this.

Did I mention I was serious?

Seriously