Homestuck

It's Homestuck time!

for anyone who wants to catch up on liveblogger's reactions before she probably finishes tomorrow: fuckingletmehaveaname.tumblr.com

To the guy who was talking about Terezi being boyish last thread:
Everybody looks like that when it isn't guest art in a different style, like in game over or vriskagram where Jane was THICC
Use your imagination to fill in the blanks :^)

tell me. what is wrong with this image?

What kind of mom would Terezi be?

What all do they have left? The passwords, vriskagram, spritesquared, collide and act 7

reminder

honestly nothing; it's very clear they're trying to make the trolls more alien but this time it works since it incorporates zodiac elements.

pretty much. they last left just after john's first canon-time-warp attempts

>Second toes longer than big toes

fix the shadows

I wish I could have online friends like they did in Homestuck

that's the best type of foot. slender and long. anything else is dumpy and gross looking.

I still think it fits better than her being some crazy bombshell. Being lean fits the blue blood motif, the notable behind is the cherry on top which garners so much attention.

If any drawfriends are around, please draw a nude Nepeta wearing nothing more than her god tier Rogue mask, gloves/boots, and maybe the hood/scarf. Up to you.

I'll be amazed if they don't drop it temporarily with Vriskagram, that's going to be so rough.

>you will never a Mituna
>you will never a Latula
they're too cute

>you will never have funny text conversations with people
when will my useless friends stop texting me about their boring days and start writing walls of inane comedy to me

cute...

Literally just fucking commission angel dude

If I had the money I'd have done that like 4 times already

>cute
>jade

Literally no difference

The stop shitting up this thread and go beg with the dregs in the drawthread shitpipe

Draw it yourself

poorly disguised angel

You have to kiss one member of every major race in the comic

Who do you kiss

Mom, PM, the Dolorosa, Calliope

>major race

so, humans, trolls, carapacians? cherubs? sprites?

don't be a fucking asshole m*n

I can't wait for them to flip shit about DS

eyes too wide apart, and they overlap the sides of the face, as if they were pointing to the left and right but they're pointed straight forward despite this. Eyes are also too high on the skull.

And since it's the eyes that are distorted, it looks extra creepy.

You're welcome.

jade is the fuckable kind of cute

Mom Lalonde
Kanaya
PM
literally nothing attractive about cherubs

Roxy
Aradia
PM
Caliborn

It'll literally cost you 10 fucking dollars. if you don't have that then you've got more important shit to do then spamming your shitty fucking request every thread cunt. Either go beg in the begging thread or wait till someone offers to take request like everyone else does shit for brains

hey, the bitch has got cute feet

>nep's nips
this is a blue board user

I appreciate your contribution!

nothing
aradia is perfect

mom
WQ
porrim
there are only like two cherubs in the comic

You had such patrician tastes until
>literally nothing attractive about cherubs
I'm so very disappointed in you.

They have cute feet

I only reposted my request because it was a nearly gone thread that it became relevant in. Sorry.

sorry, but i can't find myself attracted to Calliope knowing her and Caliborn share the same body. if i was fucking HER feet, i'd be fucking HIS feet, you see.

t-shirts?

roxy
aradia!
wq
caliborn

Roxy
Spades Slick
Mituna
Caliborn

>he doesn't want to fuck the best character in homestuck's feet

If that was the first time I've seen you spam that stupid ass request I wouldn't have said anything cunt, don't try to backpedal on this bitch were in these fucking trenches together

I thought it was canon that Vriska had huge boobs though. How can the blue blood motif be lean if one of them isn't even that?

Roxy (on the cheek)
Condesce (on the lips)
WQ (on the hand)
Calliope (on the crown of her head)

Just shut up the two of you or im bringing the mustard gas

Jade
Terezi
PM
Itchy

Rose
Kanaya
Caliborn
Courtyard Droll
fuck I don't know Crowbar or Stitch

I only mention it when Nepeta in a Rogue outfit is relevant.

Nepeta is never relevant user. She died as she lived, completely pointless and accomplishing nothing.

Who do you think babysits their kids

would you rather kanaya's feet or aradia's feet

Kanaya has a personality so her I guess

You've got me there.

she gave us davepeta

i don't think that's a good thing, tho

>Kanaya has a personality

>Kanaya has a personality

lol?

We talked about this
The kids try to blend into their new society, but it's hard when they're the gods. So there were people they HAD to reveal their godhood too, doctors and people who would have to know for good reasons. Then their descendants also became doctors and accountants to the gods, in exchange for their families having fortune and power. So all the old nobles, old money, etc, owe their success to the dark deal they made with the ancient gods.
So there's some billionaire out there who always makes good stock decisions so long as every Wednesday they watch Dave and Jade's little hellions. Anyone else would notice their dog ears right away

her feet have more personality as well

she's motherly, snarky, and intellectual, with a composed demeanor and a terrible anger when roused

LONG LIVE KING KARKAT

She has personality in the way Princess Sally's computer in Sonic SatAM has personality

And that's exactly what she sounds like

>trusting karkat with small children

also, her feet are never slutty. even when bare.

Aradia
Matchsticks
Caliborn
Roxy
WQ

Just like Terezi has a little extra in the rear, Vriska has a little extra up front.

But in reality Vriska having big tits was just odd, a more fitting design would have her tall and angular. Fitting both the aristocratic theme of the blue bloods and the spindly nature of many spiders. Giving her sharp edges in her design would have been very fitting considering her edgy personality, in addition to reflecting how dangerous she is. You could say Terezi's appearance has similar themes, she seems rather threatening on first glance, given the teeth and devil-like horns but once your past that she's just like a human girl with a particularly nice arse.

So pretty much like all of us will die.
;_;

Davepeta still did nothing.
Couldn't kill english in collide, wasn't even in act 7

No one, Jade can't stand to be alone

>intellectual

That makes me feel sick

in my heart

I'm making a better version of the shipping game if anyone wants to play; ill be posting it in 5-15 minutes once i finish it
mods please be cool for once

Karkat got to be in several relationships and doesn't really know what he wants
Jade's been alone for far too long and just wants Dave
Karkat can go fuck off and date Pablo or something, he'll be happy with anyone.

Motherly isn't a personality trait, shit bird.

It's a personality type. Also, she isn't intellectual and hasn't snarked in ages.

alright, maybe that wasn't the right word

she's very dutiful, and has a romantic and creative side with her fashion, gardening, and fascination with vampires

but yeah she does come off as a bit stiff

It's almost like Hussie forgot how to write his own characters.

this

Kanaya is dumb as a brick lmao.

When has she done anything smart? when she couldn't work a computer? When she failed all her relationships? When she let Rose pull the wool over her eyes about Rose's drinking? When she encouraged Eridan to go postal?

Everything makes sense now
What if we fused the two together

you don't need brains with feet like THAT

>The Babysitter's Club takes a dark, eldritch turn

if youre a true footfag whats the national anthem of lalonde foot faggotry then?

HOLY SHIT HUSSIE POSTED THE EPILOGUE

Why does hussie have such a low opinion of Sup Forums and HSG? He's gone on reddit and tumblr and mocked both. but seemed most fervently against the site as a whole.

*ahem*
rose's toes
roxy's socksies

Oh yeah haha nice joke I'm not falling for i-
>checks site
ITS REAL
T
S

R
E
A
L