Hey Amerifats this will be our country soon

How do you Amerifats feel about the fact that America will soon belong to us Mexicans in your lifetime? Your grandkids will be living under OUR laws. Well, your granddaughters anyway. Tick tock! Hahahaha!

Too late Chiklet.
You already gave up.

speaking as a white guy living in Northern California - the beaners up here are pretty cool. Even the recent immigrants. Our economy sucks but the location is beautiful with the lakes and mountains, and no one has that dense urban bullshit going on when they walk around.

You guys are a glorious buffer against the Jihad faggots. I'll take a nation overrun by Catholic churches instead of Mosques 7 days a week, easy.

Whatever helps you sleep at night gringo. Go ahead and turn a blind eye to reality.

Reality is me paying your mom $4 to fuck a donkey while you mow my lawn.

That's the spirit buddy. Embrace your Mexican future.

Where will you run to after the whole world is Mexican?

HAHAHA! Your tales of an alternate reality. The truth is that only white bitches do that nasty shit.

What do you mean?

Mexicans don't like themselves. That's why they don't want to live in Mexico. So after they've taken over the world, they will have no where to run to escape themselves. They'll end up right back in Mexico. Everywhere they go, it's Mexico.

You know nothing about Mexicans. We have a very strong sense of community and family. We leave Mexico because our government is corrupt as fuck and run by cartels. We'd go back if that shit would change.

I live in California and this is what I think of when people talk about Hispanics.

This is what they look like.

They look like fucking tribesmen. Savages. Primitives. Subhumans. People who naturally live in the jungle, but were for some reason allowed to come here.

And then I see whites everywhere defending them and wanting to blur the line between Hispanic and White by breeding with them.

That's what frightens me the most, honestly. White and Hispanic becoming indistinguishable. Europeans have always been a minority in this world, and yet we've accomplished so much. We've achieved so much. I don't know what it is about us, but we ruled the world.

Now we're throwing that all away. We're diluting out everything that made us great by mixing with fucking primitive jungle savages who have never accomplished anything.

I don't want to think about the genetic trash that is the "White" race of the future.

Dark. Fat. Greasy. Whiny. Lazy. Stupid.

What will people think of White people in the future? Will they think of the conquerors? Of the pinnacle of mankind who achieved everything? Who invented everything? Who ruled everything? Who created the modern world?

No. They'll think of these primitive subhumans.

That will be our legacy.

I also live in Northern California.

I genuinely wish you were dead.

>more and more political say as they need to be pandered to for votes
>half the DNC convention was in fucking spanish for christ's sake
>the GOP will have to evolve or die in the next generation because it's nearing the point where they can't afford to not have those votes

>mfw seeing people on Sup Forums talk about their pie in the sky day of le rope 1v1 USA vs Mexico fair and square war ;_; cuz silent invasion is cheating

My mom is Cuban, so I'm fine with it, OP.

Sage for shitty b8

You still don't get it. Your country is the way it is because it's full of Mexicans. It's genetic, moron.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Thank you so much for the laugh user! I truly mean that, your salt has motivated me to breed even more so that you guys get taken over that much sooner.

If Hillary wins then more Mexicans will definitely come, right?

Won't this lead to a very real possibility that the Dems will go unchallenged for many many years?

Mexico, you can't even keep a 1995 Ford Aerostar minivan from being repossessed, and you honestly think you can take over part of the USA?

>Implying that white people are inherently superior
kek
#LetsMakeAmericaMexicoAgain

America isn't Mexico dumbass ass. We're going to use your country as a chance to start over. And if that fails, well there is always Canada.

Yet you aren't brave enough or competent enough to take it back.

When you fill up a country with Mexicans, it will become just like Mexico is today. It's the genetics of the people that make a place what it is.

Leaf = Bro

Troll post. You couldn't make it here so you hopped the border to mow someone's lawn and wait every morning at Home Depot for enough money to buy some Nike Air Jordans and a low rider El Camino. Great job cuck.

Ya, because I can do a whole lot by myself. I don't see you doing anything about Obama ruining your country.

Mexico es una mierda, a donde los mexicanos huyan se convertira en otro mexico.
Acepta la incompetencia de tu raza e intenta hacer lo mejor que puedas por ti dentro de ella.

O no, tambien puedes hacer lo que tu quieras, solo no seas un hipocrita y jueges la victima cuando los gringos dejen de estar de pendejos.

>never accomplished anything
wew laddy
>Aztecs invented peanut butter and advanced farming techniques
>domesticated llama, proves if there were other livestock available we could actually use them unlike DINDUs
>richest man in the world is Mexican

More Latinas for me me meeee

> Richest man in the world is Mexican

Bill Gates is Mexican?

Does this mean that super mario will come true?One white man to stomp all you 5'4 goombas.

Carlos Slim HelĂș

Super Mario is the foolish dream of a foolish Japanese man. He can't save you.