Tell me why aren't you living in a RedPill paradise?

I'm telling you, Sup Forums, bitches here love white guys with cash.

I swear I was a poor beta fag until I moved my ass down here.

Suddenly rich and apha as phuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

indy100.independent.co.uk/article/these-15-countries-speak-english-as-a-second-language-best--ZJalH9OTug
youtube.com/watch?v=hU8xjYcAZRw
imercer.com/content/2015-cost-of-living-infographic.aspx
rooshv.com/how-to-bang-argentine-girls
rooshv.com/travel/argentina
youtube.com/watch?v=65JHnUA2OhM
globoplay.globo.com/v/5194779/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go on.

Person in that picture doesn't even look White.

I'm listening

How do I move there without speaking Shittish and not wanting to live like a cunt?

Also. Post pixels with actual pixels if you want people to respond.

Wow I'm a #cruzmissile now

Whats your point? Bitches in every country on earth love white guys with cash.

The point is you don't have to be what the west considers rich, to be rich down there. So it is obtainable.

Where is this land user? Considering starting over

Because I am not interested in brown whores who are only interested in men for their money

>Third world women throw themselves at successful white men
Nigger why do you think I go to Thailand every winter? At least gooks are feminine.

OP is a lying fag luring you into a trap. Stay away from this shithole, unless your country is even worse, then stay the fuck away nigger.

>Ameribabby thinks he's rich
Actual rich Argentine here.

Don't delude yourself. You are still just some beta fuck chasing after the trashiest whores by the looks of your picture.

Point is you don't even need to speak spanish to pick up chicks. Also,It's fairly easy to get a job as an english teacher. The only qualification you need is to be a native speaker, that's it. lmao.

I'm only gonna talk about Argentina, but I know that life in other redpilly countries like Chile, Brazil and some parts of Eastern Europe is pretty cool as a north american expat.

FYI, 1 USD = 15 argentinian pesos.

So the moment I set foot here I instantly became x15 times richer (I know how economics works, this thing does not apply for for every country, but trust me on this one).

Here, you don't have to worry about terrorism, muslims, niggers, sandniggers and so on. They are only a problem in western europe and north america.

I know that "Argentina is white" is a meme, but I swear to God I've never seen a nigger since I arrived here.

Also, the population speak English pretty fluently:

Read this if you don't believe me: indy100.independent.co.uk/article/these-15-countries-speak-english-as-a-second-language-best--ZJalH9OTug

I'm telling y'all, COME LIVE LIFE IN EASY MODE.

>claims Argentina is white
>Posts the brownest argies he can find
Go troll elsewhere.

OP here, you have no idea how easy you have it, amigos.

I forgot to mention there are practically no SJWs here. lmao.

>I know how economics works
That's not at all how it works, because everything costs about 15x more also.

>practically no SJWs here
Gay marriage
Female government job quotas
Trans government job quotas
"Femicide laws" (If a murder victim is female it carries an extra penalty than males)
Gay adoption
Feminist judges and family courts
Feminist marches every day
Anarchist/Leftist girls are allowed to trash a Church and defecate on the altar

Yeah, you are delusional or trolling.

youtube.com/watch?v=hU8xjYcAZRw

is it easy to get a job teaching english ? i met an english teacher in peru from my home state, but he was by no means rich
our country is definitely worse than yours on many levels
there are some crazy trashy argentine whores out there, they are loud, drunken skanks mud shark

American going to study in Spain here. Spain has so much more culture, or at least the landscape of it. I'll keep Argentina in mind after I'm fluent.

Not interested in dating people who want me for my money. Also, isn't south america still run by nation-states? Fuck that shit.

>1 USD = 15 argentinian pesos.
>So the moment I set foot here I instantly became x15 times richer (I know how economics works

Aaaahhahahahahahahahahaha

Spain is shit and the only thing you need to know is that we blew them out.

I live in Dixie
No such place that's even close to paradise in comparison

>Bitches here
>here

Don't travel much, do you?

Bro, don't hate me cuz all your bitches just throw themselves into white expats.

In America we have it a thousand times worst than you guys. Trust me.

I literally got a full time job as an english teacher in a private institute within 2 weeks.

White privilege is fucking real here.

Beush up on your Italian, m8. Argies don't speak the Spanish you're familiar with, but a mix of Spanish and Italian.

STOP FUCKING TRYING TO IMPLY ARGENTINA IS WHITE WHEN IT'S NOT YOU MOTHERFUCKER I SEE THIS SHIT EVERYDAY OUTSIDE OF POL YOU COCK LOVING FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEE

Hm. You do make it sound like a good place to live on average.

Femicide laws are kind of worrying, though - countries usually have laws against things for a reason. The Phillippines has a law against the cops murdering street children, for instance. Sounds like a good idea, right? But the REASON they have that law is because the cops keep murdering kids. So femicide laws suggest that there's a lot of murderous violent antifeminists in the country.

Rajá de acá pelotudo

Well what about a vacation there at least I mean youre basically saying 1000$ usd is 10 grand down there. How far does it really take you though?

not really, it costs just 4x, all in all it's a pretty nice country to spend money on, just don't go to where La Mochila is

>WE WUZ YUROPEANS

Or it could suggest that there are feminists how control the legal system?

Is this true, I've been thinking about killing imyself, but maybe this could be a better alternative.

This is true. This country is a shithole. Don't fall for the memes.

Depends on how much you wanna spend.

The only expensive thing would be the plane tickets. Then, with that money you could easily backpack for a month.

>Not interested in dating people who want me for my money

Not gonna be dating any women, then.

Buenos Aires is currently the 19th most expensive city in the world and the most expensive in Latin America.

imercer.com/content/2015-cost-of-living-infographic.aspx

we're in a pretty shitty moment right now economically-wise

what about compared to the US and W Europe?

Underrated

Church I go to has a fuck load of Argies, the well of ones with like dual citizenship. Funny enough they really all are white or blondies, what gives Sup Forums I thought it was a meme.

Anyways once I'm out of the military I plan on going back and fooling one of them into believing I'm the man of their dreams.

>tfw I'm a light brown 6' foot dude with strong treenigger features

So should I BROWN one of these chicks or what?

Don't fall for this shit, Sup Forums

Argentina is just trying to get actual white people to immigrate there so they can end the memes

I was on the same boat not so long ago, man.

Have you ever been to a party where every single girl was giving you the coy gaze and wanted to fuck your brains out?

I guess that's what movie stars experience every day.

You can experience this too. Just come here.

Yeah but what about the hoes, I'm 6'1 in decent shape with perfect English, I'm also fluent in Portuguese.

Money doesn't really matter much as my family is pretty well off here anyways.

>that there's a lot of murderous violent antifeminists in the country.

good

recent migrations have changed argentina's demographics drastically

kind of like what's happening to europe nowadays

Dude I want to make a trip to Argentina so bad.
I have a serious case of Beaner Fever and your women are definitely the hottest of all the Spanish countries.
I'd spread my white seed as much as physically possible.
One day I probably will go down there.
Need a nice linda jovencita puta to give some godly petera.

I probably will move on to Argentina if Lulalá 2018.
What is the better place for a foreign reside?

More expensive than Eastern Europe and Denmark according to the link I gave you.
Same as New York.

It's not a fucking meme.
We received more European immigrants than Canada or Australia, second only to the USA.

That doesn't mean you'll make it big just by being American. That doesn't happen here despite what the OP claim.

Roosh came here and said Argentine women are hard to get, high-mantainance and not worth the effort. And I agree.

rooshv.com/how-to-bang-argentine-girls
>Stop by Buenos Aires to get your flag by visiting some lame Irish pubs, where the women are more progressive, older, and speak English, then get the hell out and head to Colombia or Brazil. Honestly even that may be too much of a waste. You miss out on nothing by not banging an Argentine girl. Nothing.

>Argentina is a very nice country, but trying to crack their women is a waste of life. I don’t plan on ever returning.

rooshv.com/travel/argentina

You're not an immigrant, you're the same autistic retard who posts cherrypicked pictures of Argentinians and says that Macri is going to deport all bolivians on every thread. Same pics always and same speech.

>I'm 6'1 in decent shape with perfect English, I'm also fluent in Portuguese.

I'm the same height as you, can speak english, spanish and portuguese fluently and i have dual citizenship (american/argie), yet i'm still virgin, but maybe you'll get lucky, i dunno

>So the moment I set foot here I instantly became x15 times richer

Inflation, how does it work?

Gibs ur minas, boludo.

Feminists generally fight the battles that seem relevant to the situation on the ground.

Protip: women often enjoy this thing called 'fucking'. I'll stick to sluts who want a good time, not redpillers who want a babby daddy.

Not really. I prefer to avoid situations where I would have a moral obligation to shank a dude.

be my guest

>tfw Sup Forums is so big now we have argentinian travel agency shills

It's 2016, bro.
Sadly, whole world is this way except Mother Russia

I wasn't banking on just being American, I was planning on being a suave motherfucker.

Memes aside they really are nice ladies there, I want to stick with other beans or hispanics since we're all mutts anyways.

>bitches here love white guys with cash

So do they everywhere else in the world

I'm currently living in Palermo neighborhood.
Rent is about 5k pesos.
I share the flat with a norwegian and a swedish.

If the 15x thing is true then why are are so many argies coming over to Brazil to buy shit?

I've heard American's aren't well liked in Chile, how is it in Argentina?

I have a lot of family down in Chile whom I have never gotten to meet, but my spanish is awful and I'm too inept at languages to get it to stick

import restrictions would be my kind guess, they go to chile for the same reason

Suit yourself. Argie women are harder to get than Brazilians, worse looking, entitled and will cheat on you if the relationship goes long enough.

I'm learning Russian to get a real traditional girl, not some entitled feminist cunt that will cheat on you and use you for betabux.

youtube.com/watch?v=65JHnUA2OhM

Want easy sex with hot girls?
Go to Brazil

Want marriage material?
Head to Eastern Europe

Want to play mind-games with some whore that thinks she's European royalty because she has a Polish grandfather? Come here

how many argentine peso for a kilo of cucaines man

Then they would be better off going to Paraguay, the argies come over here to buy common groceries, not eletronics.

Didn't know that about Chile.

Everybody is super friendly to me here. They all ask me why am I living here and not in a "serious" country like USA. lmao

As I said, argies have no idea how good life is here, how easy they have it, and how bad it has gotten in the US.

Also it's full of kikes here

>argie women
>hard to get

Choose one my brother, literally the sluttiest of them all if you live in big cities like BsAs, Cordoba or Rosario. Every party I whent to in my highschool years (colegio nacional de buenos aires) devolved into a steaming orgy.

any source on that friendo? first time I hear of this

you can't trust the media here so i wouldn't be surprised

no me sorprende del nacional, viven de joda

Jesus fucking Christ.

You haven't travelled to Brazil then, or even Chile. The Chilenas would throw themselves at me just to spite my Argentine gf at the time.

Apparently Chilenas and Argentinas hate each other really bad, even more than the dudes.

globoplay.globo.com/v/5194779/

Not gonna lie, would fuck the shit out of the one on the right and tug on her braid. While the one on the left eats my ass.

>Roosh
>High maintenance

You know that's the guy who 1: thinks WIPING HIS ASS is horrible feminist oppression and 2: uses his PUA ebooks as the entry point to promote his personality cult?

Take a look at his seminar prices. (takes a moment to google to see what the seminars cost, and to smugly remind you that he JUST GUESSED Roosh was charging for special seminars.)

How many guys will pay $99.00 to learn how to get laid if they are actually happy with their sex life? If 'Bang $MYCOUNTRY' worked as advertised, 99% of his customers would look at this, go '$99 to listen to some smelly guy talk, or $30 for drinks and a fuck at the local bar? Eh, fuckit, I'm staying home tonight. Balls need time to recharge after the last three nights of wild sex.'

If anyone reading this is dumb enough to go to a Roosh seminar, I'm curious - how much does the next-level product only sold at seminars cost? (The special 'Limited Time Today Only' price is the relevant one) Also, what's it called?

OP is right, I'm a poor little latina girl who needs a big white uncute cock in my life so badly..

But I'm a bean mr argieman, I want to keep it with other people of south of the border descent.

Or should I say fuck it and BROWN who ever I end up marrying?

Post more, my white friend.

>posting facebook pics with filename

jesus brush your tongue off if that is really you young harlot

>not just running them over
They're running into a freeway, it's literally 100% okay to just drive through a herd at 70mph and then sue them all for damages considering pedestrians aren't even permitted on the shoulder.

KeK

Its actually exactly like that dexter's lab episode when the students study real hard half the time, and when the main evaluation periods are over they release all the pent up frustration of having being fuckt over in french or latin exams.

>grown man pretending to be a girl on the internet

2/10 made me reply

There is no "south of the border descent".
You are either white or you are mixed.
You can find both here, and both will be equally entitled cunts.

But like I said, suit yourself.

I'm old, I had my fun, now I want to settle down and the women here are shit for that purpose, they are only good for a rough pump and dump.

One of the few times I wished we lived like a third world shithole.

Well I guess I'll see, I feel a bit like shit trying to get with a nice christian after pretty much being a degenerate for 4 years while trying not to die a gruesome death.

Is it wrong to be a shitbag degenerate and then want to settle down with a good woman as a man?

Give me your sage old man Argie advice chè

our country should be called arjewtina to be honest

>Is it wrong to be a shitbag degenerate and then want to settle down with a good woman as a man?
It's not wrong if you've truly changed your ways.

>
>the women here are shit for that purpose, they are only good for a rough pump and dump.
True. Argie women are scum

I'm sorry...

I intend on doing so friendo, I'm still young at 22 years old

here have some cunts from my hs

What about British army guys who fought in the Falklands and know that Falklands are British?

most people don't give a shit about the falklands, just don't talk about it and you should be fine