Reminder that it's been 20 years since Australia's last mass shooting

Reminder that it's been 20 years since Australia's last mass shooting.

We must be doing something right.

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2016/07/27/eb-games-australia-pulls-galgun/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If this post gets dubs, Australia will have a mass shooting by the end of the month.

>dubs

fuck off /s4s/

Probably because that shooting put a real dent in your population growth.

These dubs say otherwise

he looks like a cooler version of that columbine guy dylan

careful or the australian gov might have to orchestrate another false flag if you guys get too complacent.

>everyone says dubs on this board everyday
>being this new

A mass shooting in Australia will happen in November

i'm pretty sure this isn't true...

Mass shootings are just murders

No idea why they're some separate category

Reminder, nobody gave a shit then.
And nobody gives a shit now.

Except for that monash shooting in 2002

There's no mass shootings because all men capable of killing were lost in the Emu War.

Import some muslims, if you're that great.

Columbine was a Jewish operation, this Australian one was probably too.

Kek will it

How can the country with some of the scariest wildlife be suh faggots?

it never used to happen until recently. "dubs" posters were shooed away in the past

Some of you guys are pretty cool, so just stay away from canberra

Is that SSoHPKC?

These sick dubs says otherwise bro xD

Ours integrated a lot better because we have a point system for migrants. We don't get much trash from other countries. I went to auburn (our Muslim district) and saw girls wearing hijabs and low cut blouses showing off cleavage

Feels good to be in Australia

My favorite side-effect of anti-gun journalists in the US redefining "mass shooting" to cover any multi-victim shooting (so they can say there's ONE EVERY DAY OMG) is that it means Australia has had multiple mass shootings since their gun bans.

it's because Aussies can actually handle the banter.

Fugg I live in Canberra.

Which part should I stay away from user?

get off the internet dog

just fuck off moron

You don't have droves of niggers, mudslides, and spics. You also don't have more guns than people in circulation.

a-are you a doggo?

what about that coffee shop thing last year?

Also, its a great deal easier to control the imports to an island than it is countries with multiple boarders, like France and Germany and their recent shootings with locally prohibited weapons.

hide in your nearest bunnings and have atleast 1 sausage snag with you

Because as long as the people have guns they have a say. Our government would like to change that.

Honestly I don't care if we get black or Muslim migrants. I want them to score well on education and skills testing though so we aren't getting trash and getting the best of the best. They will actually be beneficial to the nation. I would rather skilled and educated, law abiding shitskins than trailer trash from the states or chaffs from England that will just be like our useless bogans. Strict migration policy is key

>posters wanting dubs fro a shooting.

It requires trips, and it will be done.

Well shit Aussie.

When every single animal on your shitty island wants to kill you, why should people help?

>Australia, population: 23mil
>USA, population: 318mil
Totally the same.

Shooting of life roll

One time I was changing air filters on my dirt bike and found an eastern brown snake in my garage. I was so angry I killed it and lost interest in fixing the bike so I went out to the new track to walk it to see the hazards etc. in 20 mins I found 2 more eastern brown snakes sun baking on the track. I went home and just posted on Sup Forums for the rest of the day

buy a snake hook, where I live is absolutely infested with rattlesnakes.
General rule is, if there are snakes around its because you've created a habitat for their prey.

Terrible bait.

Its all about stabbings now. 8 killed in Cairns Xmas 2014, 3 in Innisfail (?) couple months back.

Also Monash Uni shooting happened in 2003.

Also that Parramatta police station thing just last year. Young muzzie planned to kill dozens, only able to take out one before police blew his head apart

Not very smart, starting a killing spree surrounded by officers.

How did this fat retard kill so many people in under 30 seconds?

Some 15 year old sperg. The Sydney cafe hostage situation was another nutcase that should never have been allowed in the country if he had a proper background check. He was wanted in Iran for fraud but was let on the country because he was 'persecuted for his Wahhabi beliefs'. Then he came here and sexually assaulted several women and had his ex murdered.

Kek

Too bad youre gonna get a knock on your door

It's not some conspiracy all these conspiracy posts use half truth or outright bullshit claims. The autistic had been trained by his old boy to use firearms since a young age and shooting was a hobby of his. He knew how to use a firearm and his interview with detectives is floating around where he admits to what he did. Basically saying to detectives "you guys must be happy about what I did because it gives you a job" (he wasn't trying to be funny he was a retard and had little logic)

Don't you know, user, criminals don't report crimes.

Do you not know about the bikey gang shootings?

Yeah, your government felt that one false flag was enough.

Just a little bit.

and we're done here.

My friends call me the arch bishop of banterbury aka bantersauriousrex

ayyyy lmao

Banning high impact sexual violence?

nichegamer.com/2016/07/27/eb-games-australia-pulls-galgun/

dubs of truth

You're not going to stage any more big fake 'shootings?'

2014 Sydney.... not a mass shooting but proof I'd rather be armed as a civilian.

Be terrorist, invade / migrate Australia, collect gib me dats. ...

Then the hard part, not getting murder raped by jellyfish, spiders, snakes, drop bears, venomous centipedes ... or date raped by a fuckinG mouse + t-rex mutant.