Your friend while you're watching your favorite movie

>your friend while you're watching your favorite movie

NORMANS ROOO

>friend
J-joke's on you

his loss
the worst are the people that constantly talk and prevent me from focusong

It is so unbelievably rude.
I've already lost two friends by confronting them on their mobile phone addiction while watching movies.
Worth it.

>Making people watch what you dictate

anti-social, spergy

>S-sit down and watch this k-kino! Stop texting!

>knowingly watching a film for the first time with someone who will distract you
Are you fucking retarded? Do you try and play Twister with your dog, too?

>yfw when they ask "What Happened"

that escalated quickly

>friend and you reach a shared consensus that you want to watch X
>fifteen minutes after X has started your friend whips out his phone so he can harvest his normiebook (you)'s
>ask friend if the movie is boring him
>"nah, 's alright"
>doesn't watch half the movie, more interested in harvesting (you)'s

Normies are cancer.

>implying my house looks that nice and lit
>implying chad is my friend

k then.

where did I say any of that?
I just like to pay attention on subsequent viewings as well

>friend shows you his favorite movie
>"hey watch this part"
>i didn't want to watch it with commentary let me watch your favorite movie
>friend gets offended they have to sit through their favorite movie in silence

>watch movie with friends
>they make quips about every scene

The friends I watch movies with don't own phones. Neither do I.

you and your ((((friends)))) don't call each other. So what do you do when you want to hang out, just drive over to their house and hope that they're home? I don't believe you have friends.

We have email. Yeah, we show up unannounced at each other's houses all the time.

>my friends also happen to be my neighbors

>friend constantly asks about plot details which would be explained in 5 minutes if he just watched the movie

The stuff ITT is why there exist stupid characters or characters who need updated in the movie. It is so the stupid audience can keep up with the plot and have a review session in the movie/tv show. Hell, it is why a lot of tv shows have a fucking review episode.

>watch fmj with friend
>he texts the entire time
>asks who won when it ends

>watching movie with friend
>he's seen it before and really wanted me to watch it
>during every funny or shocking scene he turns his head to see my reaction to it

Fed up of this shit. So many of my friends have done this and it makes me so uncomfortable

Sue them :^)

>user posts a picture from one of the worst anime of the past few years

>user gets upset because of the image I post

Whenever I get together with the few friends I have we never watch a film if anybody of us have already seen it (only if we all saw it and want to rewatch).
I like to experience a film knowing that none of us have seen it, you get a different feeling from it.

And if you really like a certain film you recommend it to him so he watches it in his own free time without any pressure of you breathing down his shoulder waiting for mutual approval.

>watch No Country For Old Men
>want my family to see it
>we sit down finally to watch it
>they're all on their phones all the time
>keep missing the best parts
>don't understand what's going on in the final parts
>ask them what they thought of it
>meh it was ok

>tfw when you met that girl that already loved all your favorite movies but you lost her

Worse is when your gf does it

>watching a movie with friend
>he keeps trying to make jokes about what's happening on screen

Can people just shut the fuck up when there watching something? It really puts into perspective how often people need to just say things just for the sake of talking. Maybe it's because I'm more "talk only when you need to" guy but holy crap it bothers me. When I go with a couple of friends to the theatre and they start joking during the movie, I legitimately tell them shut the fuck up or I'm not going to a movie with them again.
Sorry for the autistic sperg rant but it gets my blood boiling

Stop being such an autist and enjoy the person's company. You'll have plenty of time by yourself when you're in the ground.

That actually is uncomfortable but I think it comes with good intentions. Your friend is showing you something they love, and checking your reaction with the hope that you share their appreciation. it's misguided but it at least shows that your friends care a little bit

>gf
?

This. Fuck off, OP. Expecting your friends to be fully engaged with a movie at your house is stupid. Why do you care?

I know this webm is supposed to criticize this kind of behavior but baseball is a boring sport. There's a lot of nothing between the exciting parts.

Man this shit is the worst, two of my friends have the pickiest taste in movies so whenever we're choosing one to watch I usually just concede after a bit of searching and let them choose one if we can't all agree on it. And yet these two will check their social media feeds at least 3+ times throughout the movie that THEY chose and end up missing major parts. It's either that or:

>movie starts
>15 mins in friend gets up and walks to the kitchen, opens the fridge, digs around then decides to microwave some leftovers
>me: uh, do you want me to pause it?
>him: nah no worries, just a bit hungry.
>5 mins later he sits back down with the food
>"what happened?"

Your favorite movie must suck, obviously.

it's just a movie bro

>friend stays over the night
>put on your favorite movie
>they fall asleep 5 minutes in

I do this all the time. I can't pay attention to kino any more.

REEEEEEEEEEE like my moviEEEEEEEEEE

>we give these things the right to vote

That makes you a pleb

>watching movies with people