Does Sup Forums like Zoophobia?

Does Sup Forums like Zoophobia?

Other urls found in this thread:

vivziepop.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did anything happen in that comic yet?
I tried reading it two years back but nothing was happenin' plot-wise, it was all about tiresome world building.

Recently it got a complete revamp art-wise with some characters changed around. Sadly it hasn't been updated in almost three months though

No

And is on hiatus

I thought she was moving it to a pay to view site?

>hiatus
Well that explains it

No
But many want to fug the blue wolf

came here to post this

Yes, i just checked, is that ''you have to pay to read the comic early, and a month later is for free'' shit

I would check her blog for more information, but it makes my eyes burn (for real, i can berely read the font)

vivziepop.tumblr.com/

It hasnt updated in awhile so I don't know. I wanna see if Cam is going to bang the fox.

Just looked at some newer panels. Somehow, the art got worse, it looks more "tumblr" in style with the same amount of photoshop filters. And it got less professional as well, some panels look like sanic recolors.
And I liked the initial style.

Ask again when the current shit arc finishes and a new one begins.

Pretty art, could use a better writer.

I love Zootopia!

What's Zoophobia? Sounds like some shitty horror fanfic of Zootopia. Totally not interested.

I feel truly bad for this comic creator.

Zootopia pops out and basically screws this gal out of her own title.

The creator got an enormous fanbase in high school and gets $2k from Patron. What exactly is there to feel bad about? She's still one of the most successful furry artists online.

Reminder that Zoophobia was written while the creator was in high school and literally has not changed the script since she was 14.

If you ever wondered why the writing is so shit or feel like it was written by a child, it's because it actually was.

Thanks for the reminder, loyal Zoophobia fan.

>$200 for a full body simple BG commission
It looks exactly the same as the $100 commission but with a texture thrown over it. Do you pay an extra $100 for the goddamn legs?

She would be breaking bank with her fans if she allowed for requests for things to go into those legs.

But she animated the eye with two frames of animation so it blinks!

Five frames, thank you.

$20 per blink frame? What a bargain!

>that upper left comic page
Jesus, did she steal from that "Jack" guy and his "not hell/heaven" furries?

Zoophobia will be moving to a "pay-to-view" format after the hiatus, if anyone wanted to know.

She's lowered the prices significantly since then because people said it was too high and she wasn't getting as many requests as she wanted.

AND...
She even caved into doing some light NSFW stuff because she realized that's where the real money was at.

>Does Sup Forums like to have its eyes raped by technicolor vomit
NO, ACTUALLY

>Does Sup Forums like Zoophobia?

It's one of the few topics guaranteed to stir shit on here

I have never heard of or seen it before but these pages (including commission pages) make me hate it instantly before its status as furry stuff even registered

Good christ is this style up its own ass

It's not bad, but terribly boring.

>Thread up for hours
>29 replies
>16 posters

Where in your world is this considered stirring up shit?

It usually does. I guess "guaranteed" was a bit of a hyperbole.

>one of the few topics guaranteed to stir shit on here
post sinfest before you call yourself an expert on Sup Forums shitstorms

>$200 picture
So I could either buy 2 of these or get a ps4

Jack has been the prime inspiration for a lot of artists, in one way or another. Even Kaz adapted some elements from it.

Jack may be considered classical literature at this point in time.

Two giant werewolf commissions or one PS4?
I think the choice is obvious.

It's going absolutely nowhere

I like watching people talk shit about it

Same. Normally I don't give a shit about some deviantART-tier webcomic, but the creator racks a lot of money while simultaneously shitting on her fanbase. She basically blocks anyone who offers criticism of her comic and claims anyone who asks her for updates after month long hiatuses is "rushing her" and making her not want to do the comic anymore.

I'm just waiting for her fanbase to catch up that she's a total cunt and want to see how hard she crashes into reality that maybe she needs to be less of a baby towards the people who support her.