Do any of you faggots watch movies that aren't jew-shilled capeshit, weeaboo garbage, or "muh wide release indie"?

do any of you faggots watch movies that aren't jew-shilled capeshit, weeaboo garbage, or "muh wide release indie"?

pic related: a movie that no more than 3 of you have seen

Wow, you must be so special

Just because something is indie doesn't mean it's good

I watched pic related this afternoon, it was pretty cool.

this is wide release indie you retard

That's a wide release indie you retard.

Everything I watch is never touched on here. Don't even know why I bother lurking.

really makes you think, huh?

>HAVE ANY OF YOU FAGGOTS WATCHED THIS FILM THAT'S HAD DOZENS OF THREADS A DAY ON Sup Forums SINCE THE DAY IT CAME OUT
very low effort thread, replying regardless with the hope that you improve in the future

I saw my first tarkovsky movie the other day, and as I watch more classics, I really want somewhere not leddit-tier to discuss this shit. this board is willing to admit when something is bullshit, especially when it's just their opinion, without jerking too hard. but large threads about actually serious movies are so few and far between. when did it go to shit?

Which movie should I watch next?

gonna need LINKS nigga

Being There

I don't watch female protagonist films.

she's french and cute

I'm 15 minutes in so far and it's maybe the best movie I've ever seen, trust me I only watch good kino movies like original poster and it is in french and subtitled so it is guaranteed class

it is literally on the front page of rarbg you cunt

you seem upset :)

no

6 years ago newb

I can't tell if this post is satirical or not.

faggot

Thor - The Dark World

2011 when Sup Forums became a mass meme exporter. Thank Sup Forums for that, all this kekistan and rare pepes XD cringey shit wouldn't have happened if Sup Forums (and then Sup Forums when the mods killed Sup Forums and turned it into /divegrassgenerals/) didn't turn all discussion on Sup Forums into ironic meme spouting.

It's gotten so bad that even some of the smaller boards have turned to shit, but that has to do more with Sup Forums attracting redditors and newfags in the last couple of years.

no, even a few years ago, around 2015 when I used to come on here more, there'd be shit about smaller but acclaimed movies and kubrick threads, etc.

I like some shitposting and all that but now it's all about 'fuck feminism' and shit, what's that all about? I thought those fags got their way when the great enemy of all men, ghostbusters, failed miserably?

Gamergate in 2014 and r/The_Donald today

Because anything less and you went get (you)'s.

huh?

I liked the underwear scenes.

Just because it's french doesn't make it any less retarded.

Those two things overlapped and spawned a generation of retards shitting everything.

JEWS