DUDE DOGS ARE HARMLESS, YOU JUST NEED TO TRAIN THEM LMAO

DUDE DOGS ARE HARMLESS, YOU JUST NEED TO TRAIN THEM LMAO

washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2017/12/16/two-dogs-mauled-their-owner-to-death-while-she-was-walking-them-in-the-woods-sheriff-says/?utm_term=.8038b0059fb5

>pitbulls
found your problem
pitbulls not even once

>go to the running trail in the forest
>mutt owners threw the dog loo bags in the forest

Dog owners should be round up and shot

All dogs are filthy, loud, violent shit machines

Boggles my mind how wh*Tes actually sleep with them in the same bed and kiss them on the mouth, truly barbarous people

perro caca

These people probably get pitbulls because of their dangerous reputation as some weird status symbol.
Ownership of some breeds should be regulated or banned altogether desu

>Implying dog owners even bother taking out the bags the second they step on an unpaved road

t.achmed

>sleep with them in the same bed and kiss them on the mouth
Only Anglos do this

>women with pitbulls
fixed

Enjoying the smell of d*g shit all over Tel Aviv, you disgusting mouthbreather?

My neighbor has been living with pitbulls all his life and he has never had any problem with them

>get a shit dog
>complain that they're shit

also this

Pet retards would deny everything. You have nice breeds but no, you want a fucking mental monster.

>YOU JUST NEED TO TRAIN THEM LMAO
uh yes?
do you really think americans train their dogs?

your neighbor is russian, i suppose?
you russians even train bears who don't maul to death their "owners", instead they run away scared
THAT'S training
stop treating dogs like they're babies. just respect and be respected

good doggo

No one trains their dogs but rich people, the reason is that they are savage retards who think that their dog's annoying behaviour is "cute" and don't care how it disgusts everyone else.

All dogs arent the same
Until recently dogs weren't pets, they were tools for work, and the different races were/are very different from each other because they were selected for some behavioral and physical traits.

There is a reason why cops only use some race, and sheep herders use border chillies.

Pitbulls are the worst dog race by far

True. When dogs don't behave he kicks them. I've seen it irl many times

pitbulls are a mistake

Nice, why don't we advance the narrative of biological determinism through an apparently harmless story?

Most d*g owners will never kick their stupid animal because they think it's so cute and tender and could do anything he likes including barking nonstop in the middle of the night, shitting on the street, or jumping on and licking random people

It depends on the owner and the dogs. The guy used to work with dogs which were trained for dog fighting so he knows how to treat them properly. Majority of the dogs are harmless so it pointless to kick them. the owner didn't train it well if a dog doesn't behave

Stfu subhuman jew, I hope a dog mauls you little scared bitch

lmao I'm not scared, ever since I was a teen I kicked every d*g that got near me, stupid cowardly animals can only bark and attack babies.

>linking to a paywall
Way to go faggot

Problem is people treat dogs like they are kings.
cunts need discipline.
they need to think you could destroy them at will otherwise they become leader of the pack.

The point of owning dogs is your display of MASTERY over them. Your right to keep them is determined by your physical and mental superiority to them. If you do not meet these requirements, you can always buy a malteser, there was nothing keeping her from buying two of those.

lmao

You're not a real israeli

Real Israelis see d*gs as inferior, impure animals, that's been our tradition for thousands of years. Only nu-Israelis like them, as you can see in T*l Aviv.

If you hate this you have no soul and should be drowned

goofy looking useless mutt

>pitbull

If you want one of those big square head dogs then get an Uruguayan Cimarron because they're good dogs. They're also actually useful if you work with cows not to mention they're not laboratory made they're designed by nature over hundreds of years with the purpose of survival

Friendly reminder, if you date a girl who owns a dog, you are literally a cuck

>another aggressive fighting dog breed
These should be under a fucking license.

>pitbull
yeah no
>loyal companions
>friendly
>loves you unconditionally
dogs are based if you disagree you're wrong desu

you ain't foolin anyone achmed,you've been mauled by a dog

Mohammed was the one mauled by a dog
and muslims follow his stupid rules because MUH RELEEJUN OF PEESE

-- tho

you don't have to treat a dog like it's your property, give them respect and attention and they'll do the same

>pitbulls
I'll never get why some people like those inbreed retards.

Try harder d*gcuck

based
pic unrelated (related to the thread)

I firmly believe that if the dog is a piece of shit you can 100% blame it on the owner. ANd since most pitbull owners are trash faggots you got your answer there. I've seen many dogs that are extremely harmless because the owners actually love them and care for them. But then you get those half assed owners that treat the dog like shit and the dog ends up being a piece of shit because ti mimics the owners behavior. Always blame the root of the problem, the owner

>cimarron
>fighting dog breed
>agressive

Did you even read my post

Can confirm. 99% of dogs I've encountered have been annoying cunts

It's not a fighting dog it helps with cattle

Nice, superior CAT bull showed stupid d*Goid it's place

So says the filthy, loud, violent jew.

Just keep using d*gs for their true purpose ;)

Any breed of dog kept as a pet is a sign of mental illness of the owner..

You can quickly spot the degenerates if they own a dog or not. They are comfortable with dangerous, unintelligent animals in their homes and breed them intentionally. They cannot master social interactions with other people, they keep a pet in order to lash out frustrations or to exercise a craving to manipulate the behavior of something when they have no influence on actual humans.

Or they are a pathetic proxy for a child they're incompetent to raise. Look at any dog owner, you always see these same traits.

Certainly half of dog owners are fucking them too.

In OP's example I bet it's all of these generalizations that were true. Pitbulls become aggressive toward after they've mated with a bitch.

I don't know why Pitbulls are discussed so much on Sup Forums.

>I don't know why Pitbulls are discussed so much on Sup Forums
Because pitbulls are the niggers of dogs

100% truth

Why is it only white women who have dogs?

0/10 banter lad. That ain't even portuguese. Now go sniff some shekels and leave the dogs alone.

sopa de cachorro... uma delicia

t.mehmet arslan uzguyen, pure german stock

For wh*Te women the d*g represemnts an object of masculinity that can unconditionally protect her, yet at the same time grovel to her, give her endless attention and admire her. That is without even going deeper into the issue of bestiality, which is particularly common among wh*Te women.

Money

>ameriburger having "firm beliefs" that are 100% horseshit

gib milkies

wh*Te milkies are reserved only for d*gs and n*ggers, sorry.

kys kike

>The Cimarron Uruguayo is today primarily used as protection animal or for companionship, but in the past the breed’s ancestors were also used for hunting, herding, cattle driving, and war.
>Known To Be Dog Aggressive
>Likely To Chase Or Injure Non-Canine Pets
>May Be Okay With Other Pets If Raised Together
>Not Recommended For Homes With Existing Dogs
>Not Recommended For Homes With Small Animals

They also have been bred from pre-existing dog breeds (mastiffs) which have been used for fighting in Europe for centuries, before they were brought to South America. So in several periods of the breeds history there are traits of breeders especially valuing aggressiveness (among other traits) in their dogs.
This obviously applies to many other dog breeds too. People are way too keen on just forgetting what the real impacts of centuries of dog breeding are, and in stead just go "HE A GUD BOI, DEM A GENTLE BREED".

Best way to spot a Muslim or a numale is to see whether they hate dogs.

numales love d*gs, just like most insecure losers

greatest ally

well said german-bro!

what violent doggos
did they eat too much burgers and got crazy just like murikans?

the pitbull
the breed of peace

What people don't understand is that dogs aren't surrogate kids, toys or some sort of breathing cuddle blanket. They are animals bred for work, guarding things and some of them even for war and fighting.

Even if we breed them into more and more retarded looking kinds, their purpose didn't change. Except they're literally going crazy now because people keep hunting dogs in tiny 1 room appartments all day.

It should be illegal to keep dogs in cities I think, they belong to the country side.

>lol cats suck, did you know they eat your corpse when you're dead, lmao no loyalty whatsoever just get a dog instead bro

>tfw you see a disgusting Can*s L*pus famili***s

another useless racist bites it

cya

Friendly reminder you are not white if you dont have a dog companion and you all deserve to be shot

I have a pitbull and she's extremely sweet. She's bitten me legitimately twice in 7 years and both times it was after I provoked her by playing too rough and doing things dogs hate like holding their mouth closed. In other words, totally my fault and after repeated warnings.

People who get mauled by their dogs either adopt fighting dogs or keep them locked up and unsocialized. Aka shitty owners.

Only Americans are dumb enough to buy Pitbulls. Get a nice dogger like a whippet.