How important is Hitler in the grand scheme of things...

How important is Hitler in the grand scheme of things? Is he literally the most important figure to have ever risen on earth (after Jesus)?

I'm starting to believe that he legitimately is a prophet of God.

Other urls found in this thread:

feldgrau.com/rvol.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Eoq6aRCFGW4
youtube.com/watch?v=WjbsD-TYi3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're not wrong

I will never understand you stupid cucks who fall to the ground to kiss the feet of a maniac who would have had you all killed for Lebensraum because some kike told him he wasn't good at art and like every other /r9k/ user, he sperged out.

>Lebensraum meme
burger education

>burger
>literally cannot read

Canadian education, everyone.

You know what, let's assume that the Lebensraum nonsense is true. What about it? A greater Germany is supposed to be bad? Conquest of all for the greater good is bad?

You're a cuck for even thinking that the 3rd Reich's expansion would be bad. You're a cuck for thinking that Lebensraum would be bad.

Literal cuck.

>notices that I didn't call him out on being a poo in the loo or an eternal anglo
>decides to make it obvious

Literal retard.

Greater good? What? Please, tell me about all the good that Hitler would have done. All the peace he would have brought.

Fuck off. Had Hitler won, the Slavs would be gone. The Jews too. You retards would still be burning faggots on the cross, or shoving them in ovens. What about that is good?

You really think he wouldn't have turned his sights on Asia? Destroyed China and Japan when it was most convenient because the psychopath had delusions of grandeur?

Hitler was an insane bastard who deserved the bullet he put in his head and much more for his crimes against humanity, and even the white race if that's the kind of retard you are.
I don't like pretending to be what I'm not. I also don't like others pretending that something is what it isnt'.

>Important=good
what is this shit
Also: Constantine, Charlemagne, Genghis, and Alexander are still far more influential

Genghis I can get behind. He was a simple man. Rape, pillage, and move on, leaving offspring in your wake. No genocides, no retarded ideas of superior race (it was self-evident anyway), no hate of Jews.

I wouldn't downplay Genghis' intellect, the dude knew how to run an empire.

We still live in the Shadow of this shit

Given that he rallied all four Mongolian tribes behind him, I'd say he deserves to have a fifth of the world descended from him. Bloody shame it collapsed into Khanates and the Yuan dynasty afterwards.

Not a prophet of God, but no man since Jesus has had the vivion and influence he has had, distilling society into a fulfilling, powerful, and evolutionarily stable strategy. At least, I believe his strategies were evolutionarily stable, sadly we haven't had the time to figure it out.

>the Slavs would be gone. The Jews too.

That's supposed to be.... bad?

your a dorable

>We went to war to fight people who were putting other human beings in ovens

Yes you literal nigger, that's supposed to be bad. People who are almost certainly mixes like you (as majority of Canucks and Americans are) would be gone too.

How's the Khalistan movement going?

He single handely destroyed or very least damaged Europe by killing white nationalism.

Like Poland and Czeckleslovakia deserved to own german land and govern german citizens.

Even in the papers at Nuremberg it is obvious that Hitler only wanted to return land Germany had lost, Bohemia and east Prussia.

Shirer and others are bad historians.

Honestly Karl Marx is probably the one man we can trace most of our problems to in modern times.

Hitler did a lot but more people have died either directly or indirectly due to Marx and his communist bullshit.

Like all of these things are a plus. What are you on about?

>Lurkmoar
or
>gtfo

About as much as Attila

He made a huge impact on history, but the impact was more of fucking shit up which allowed new order to be built, rather than building the order by himself.

Germany has absolutely zero historical claim on Bohemia.

Please, tell me what you have against Slavs.

>t. Racemix who would have been in the oven too.

Fuck off.

>Even in the papers at Nuremberg it is obvious that Hitler only wanted to return land Germany had lost, Bohemia and east Prussia.

Right, which is why he invaded and occupied France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Yugoslavia, Greece, Norway, Denmark, and Western Russia too, right? Not to mention his attempts to take England, Wales, Scotland, Iceland, Finland, and african colonies too.

hundreds of years from now you will only hear the names of hitler, churchill, roosevelt, kennedy, soviet leaders. neil armstrong, definitely einstein and some other physicists, people who pioneered advances in computering

>I'm starting to believe that he legitimately is a prophet of God.

kids these days

Nazi Germany was a powerhouse that was 100% mobilized for war. Fascist states dedicate all of their resources to war.

ANyone who's played Civ knows that you can build tons of military units nonstop, but eventually the cash flow dries up from unit maintenance and you're forced to start a war to keep your society humming along.

I'll have you know I've won as Washington on Deity mode, thank you very much. I also fail to see how that excuses their actions.

>Using "Cuck" unironically

Just another puppet of someone. There are/will be more.

Before England and France declared war Germany invaded those countries, invading further is defence measure against the allies

Hitler ruined eugenics for the rest of us.

>Offence is defence
>War is peace
>Freedom is slavery
>Ignorance is strength

Would it be so bad if the slavs and kikes would be gone ?

No, it would be perfect.

>sjw detected

Who controlled him ?

When people declare war on you you try to win

He ruined the white race, and he is the entire reason we can't speak openly and freely in modern Europe. Oh, and in an attempt to destroy communism, his actions led to a third of Germany being ruled by communists (and a whole generation of epicanthal fold 'Aryans'). In the West it also led to the mogrelisation of our glorious cultures by America. Now all of Western Europe buys into this 'melting pot' ideal, and the only motivator for anything is profit. Thanks a lot you single-bollocked faggot.

All he did was speak the truth

Trump needs war hero experience to compete

You have still yet to explain to me what's wrong with Slavs.

>HOLY SHIT YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE SJWS BECAUSE YOU DON'T SUPPORT GENOCIDE

Kill yourself.

Pretty much.

He threw a wrench into the jewery plot that stalled them for nearly 100 years.

(((They))) are just now getting back to the point they were at before Hitler showed up.

t. Jew raised on Hollywood propaganda

Except Germany declared war on Poland, and Britain and France were in a defence pact with Poland?

>inb4 polish border incursions

Lies proven false in the Nuremberg trials.

Mmm... really makes you think... huh??

Holy Roman Empire???

At least he tried

You forget what appeasing jewish banks leads to

>]
genocide is good desu

i killed a kike once, did only 5 years

>mah white privilege

>Anglo

>empire (noun)
>an extensive group of states or countries under a single supreme authority

Go prep the bull you fucking cuck

He invaded them because they declared war on him. Russia hadn't but they were gonna.

Reincarnation of Cain

He was literally Angela Merkel on Crack

saged

Very important but not the way I wish he was. Western civilization was on a steady decline since the late 19th century and Hitler was one last big push against all the shit that was destroying it.

But you see, his enemies lost the war and blamed everything on him, as all those who emerge victorious do. They then made up some crazy story of genocide and hatred use this plus his white nationalism and authoritarian ideals against all other right-wing nationalists, his name became an insult to the ignorant masses.
Basically, he became the ultimate boogeyman and overcoming this boogeyman bullshit is the first step toward salvation.

Either you're being hyperironic at this point or you're a stormnigger, in which case, get .

The Lebensraum meme is just a meme meme is just a meme.
Now repeat.

This canadian gets to live

Wow i didnt know about all those Germans that lived in Norway, the UK, the Netherlands, Yugoslavia, Greece. Romania, Finland, and of course the huge German minorities being oppressed in the USSR!

Kill yourself faggot

>"your a cuck for not wanting to die"

>
>
>

The meme. You belong to Germany and Germany to you.
lol you need to open a history book.

>his enemies WON the war*
>crazy story of genocide and hatred AND HAVE USED*

Fixed, I'm kind of drunk.

butthurt jew is butthurt

Brazil dropping truth bombs

Finland didn't declare war on the Nazis, but they tried anyway. I'm also pretty sure the only reason Hitler invaded the Netherlands and Belgium was to bypass the Maginot line. France and Britain declared due to a defence pact with Poland. The rest are all bullshit.

I will concede Russia.

Same reason all the sandniggers tried to destroy Israel from day one: they knew a troublemaker when they saw it.

Completely false. Germany waged a war of "limited liability", which Hitler believed in. It was only in 1942 where they were getting BTFO by Russia they had to switch to a full wartime economy.

>Responsible for deaths of millions of whites
>Responsible for destroying large part of european cultural legacy
>Responsible for entire Europe political spectrum drastically shifting left
>Responsible for nationalism or patriotism becoming unacceptable
>Responsible for the 'progressive' self-hating self-destructive sjw mindset
>Responsible for the spread of the dea of European integration
Based

Napoleon made a bigger impact

>lol you need to open a history book.

>thinking that's an argument

You really should look up how that all thappened. because its not the narrative you think it is.

I recommend Icebreaker by Suvurov as a starting point.

That's like saying that France has full right to annex Estonia just because they are both in the EU

senpai what can you even know about history
my fucking house is older than your country

He had an irrational hate for Slavs. That's my biggest beef with him.

Communists happened to be slavs

Communists deserve hate

>"stop reading jew propaganda and instead read my nazi propaganda"

Lol, how so? Hitler conquered way more land and contributed way more literature/philosophy.

Napoleon was just an upstart who hijacked the French Revolution, which was arguably one of the most harmful events in European history.

You didn't make an argument. Nor was I under any requirement to do so.

that's what you reddit cucks don't understand about Molyneux.

Not an argument? I didn't say it was an argument.

I was pointing out that you don't know what you are talking about and asking you learn some knowledge and come back so we can have a real discussion .

I don't need to make an argument. This isn't an academic paper. You are clearly not a scholar> Just some memelord shitpost from reddit/r/thedonald looking for memes to post.

>irrational
>not the fact that slavs all over the place turned gommunisd which was the anathema to nat soc philosophy
read a book

Poland wasn't communist at the time.

They forced war on him and he lost. And because he stood for everything we deem good and worthy of protection, these ideals went down with him.

I understand that you're still butthurt about the sudetenland but if you're going to blame somebody for the current situation, blame the winning ideologies of WW2 - liberal democracy and communism.

he was pretty trigerred by the fact that even when disappearing from map for entire centuries slav countries always managed to pop back up somehow and even when under intense and often forceful assimilation attempts slav nations just would not disappear

I mean just look at sorbs. Germans have been trying to assimilate them for the past millenia or so but they are still there.

the only reason I have any respect for him is that he would have you useless basement dwelling furfag fucks pulled off of welfare and shot

There are two people that the Satanic Jews hate the most, Jesus, and Adolf Hitler. You do the math.

1 John 2:22
>Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

>They forced war on him
Yeah senpai they should have just let him invade whichever country he chose unopposed.

>that's what you reddit cucks don't understand about Molyneux.

Now where the fuck did he come into this?

I did make an argument, I substantiated it, and you failed to refute it because God knows nothing gets through to you. Not logic, not reason, and not your mum telling you to get a bloody job.

feldgrau.com/rvol.html

Here, this may answer some questions.

>suvurov was a Soviet spy who had access to soviet documents
>defected to England
>wrote about said documents
>lectured at the US Naval academy on Stalin in WWII.

>Nazi propagandist.

t. reddit cuck.

>starts post with "lol"
>Hitler conquered way more land
>contributed way more to literature and philosophy

I'm not even conviced you could find Europe on a map if you're this unaware of Napoleons impact on the world

And your kingdom was part of the German Holy Roman emporer and paid homage to a german lord and had german culture.

>Hitler would massacre all mixed whites
you've been exposed to too much kike propaganda. They had americans, arabs, and negros fighting for them. They had even had negros teaching at hitler youth camps while they were segregated and being hung from trees here in america

If this doesn't give you goosebumps, you're probably a Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eoq6aRCFGW4

I was about to tell you that life is not Europa Universalis but then i realised even fucking Europea Universalis portrays HREsomewhat correctly.

pedantic

Still waiting for you to tell me what "impact" he had. He didn't really contribute to the philosophy of the republic. He was just a figurehead/ruler.

>They had americans, arabs, and negros fighting for them.
>muh minorities in SS uniform
At best they had anti partisan duties.

You're one kind of a retarded individual.
>Thanks to your dad not using a condom we now have to read your shitty post.

And I'm sure that would've lasted. It's definitely not like they were trying to win a propaganda war with England and the Empire or anything, as well as fighting an ACTUAL war. Manpower is always helpful, wherever it comes from.

Tell me, what did you do to the Natives who fought in your war for Independence?

I think this answers most of it

youtube.com/watch?v=WjbsD-TYi3s

That's what the communists did, senpai. The allies didn't give a flying fuck about the soviets taking over Poland and half of Germany. Ironically they declared war on Hitler because they had promised to protect Poland's integrity, but once Hitler was gone they abandoned Poland to face decades under commie rule.
But maybe, just maybe if the poles didn't stick it up the ass of german minorities in taken territories, no invasion would've happened.

Besides, what's wrong with invading and killing commies?

>whataboutism

Not to mention you're idolizing a hardcore drug addict. he also had a micro-penis.