Heroic white computer tech blasts Mexican

Mexican thief tried to steal his computer back with his white girlfriend. Do you think she stayed with him after seeing an aryan god curb stomp her beaner bf?

youtube.com/watch?v=szLlvppdFJo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XO1pIHo9Z9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got it this time guys

ouch

He kind of acts like fag. I mean, bear mace? Really? Dude's a fucking manlet and he needs BEAR mace?

>pepper spray

lol is this Canada or something?

t. Mexican that got BEAR maced

>ecap vid complete with product review.
youtu.be/XO1pIHo9Z9E

Holy fuck.

I am a spic and a IT major, white might mike was in the right. You know that the mexarican dude was planning to do this shit because he brought his girlfriend to be a witness.

Degenerates think they should get a free lunch whenever they want it

If this was a bet I'd say that Mexican dude never intended the pay, not from the moment he brought his computer in.

>4:46
literally our guy. Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

>I was excited I wanted to try it out

lel

Holy fuck that looks like it made him reconsider living. Imagine your about to fight someone, theres pushing and shoving, its about to kick off. This hurts so much so fast that your fight or flight response completely gives out and you are schocked into paralysis. Fuck spics.

If you don't want to pay for the product to be fixed then why not look up how to fix it yourself?

>tfw no tech guy bf

Yup pretty much the case. What makes it worse is when they do something illegal, then when some one does something in retaliation or in defense they cry "police". I've been around poor white people and poor mexicans, poor black people pretty much everyone else. They are all alike and for anyone to defend them based on "muh society" is the most retarded thing.

How can mexicans pretend to be intimidating when they're all 5'5?

It's like getting threatened by a child.

london?

>she
>bf
How can OP be that oblivious about that guy's sexuality?

Both are absolutely uncivilized animal faggots.

>I was excited to use it

t. Juan Carlos

>I could've raped and murdered people with the overspray in my eyes
>he was jumping around like a Mexican jumping bean
Jesus fucking Christ

>WP skinhead brutally destroys vision of a Mexican customer
THIS IS NOT OK

video guy said in the comments that's his daughter, trumpcuck