Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihzXsNJG1U
youtube.com/watch?v=kjeCNnbVYAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TAu1vhzh6lA
youtube.com/watch?v=CSNgGG7nHBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lynch still got it.

First for UNCLE DICK is simply ripping.

Audrey>Shelly>Laura>Norma>FWWM Donna»»Nadine»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»>Show Donna»»»»»»»»shit»»»»»»»»Annie
Prove me wrong

I wont, because you are absolutely right.

Season 2 > Season 1

Josie >>>>>> Everyone else

I thought my jaded self would never get excited about any sort of entertainment ever again.

best actor in the series, prove me wrong

>hottest girl last
You Audreyfags are ridiculous.

objectively correct

Is coop going to be back to his old self or have we been lynched?

>Josie is more forgettable than Annie that I forgot to add her to my original ranking
really makes me think

>midget on A FUCKING TREE

when was this made?

before season 3 aired, bc I've had that pic longer than that.

>Heidi will never grind her thicc German hips over your raw cock while giggling

JUST END IT

>TFW NO NEW TWIN PEAKS EPISODE TOMORROW NIGHT

the wooden knob put more heart in it

Many years ago...as far as I'm aware

I think we will be LYNCHED big time.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hey Phillip, can we talk about Judy?

We don't talk about Judy.

HELL GAWD BABY DAMN NO

we're not going to talk about Judy AT ALL GORDON

What are the chances of it leaking early?

Zero since everyone knows Lynch can go as far as killing his best friend, Jack Nance.

repostan

So this guy is the 'mole'/scratchy noise, right? The midget is the doppler of Mike's possessed arm, and now the midget is the fucked-up tree monster. Which makes the not fucked-up 'evolution of the arm' a good guy stuck alive inside the lodge.

Is the White Lodge just a meme created by the Black Lodge to fool people into thinking its spirits are good? How does Evil Coop spending 25 years collecting gormonbozia from innocent people, while Coop ages, help out the forces of good?

Albert
Albert
...Albert

Norma > Show Donna > Laura > Audrey > Annie >>> FWWM Donna >>>>>>> Nadine

Hotness scale.

why the fuck people want leaks so much?

leaks literally killed /got/

I like this idea. Apparently people watching the filming said a gold shovel was pretty prominent. And there was a poster at Lynch's recent festival that said "infuse the machine with gold".

That and some other stuff that seems to relate to alchemy.

What are you ranking them in term of?

Last episode has Heidi in it giggling.

waifu-material and relevance to the plot.

I WANTED A 2 BY 4

wat

I wouldn't want the whole show leaked just have the episodes a day or two early, i live in Bongistan and they air in 2am

i want a twin peaks-like gf NOW

Ronette is lowkey qtest

>gold shovels

I mean, has it been pointed out that the old guy is building a meditation-investigation rig like Coop used to?

It has, right?

Briggs was born in the White Lodge, listen to the vision he told Bobby about.

This matches with Wyndom Earles description where he says that there are women and children there.

Where's Maddy?

And don't say with Laura because they aren't the same REEE

YREV YREV GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN, OLD FRIEND

guys i FUCKING love Twin Peaks so much

i can't express this in words anymore

there's a milf missing here

Im jealous of the people who get to see the purple world for the first time tonight.

I forgot her, sorry, but Maddy is right up there with Laura, so just imagine her there.
like shit, I forgot Ronette too. too many good waifus in TP.

Express it in photographs then.

Your early onset Alzheimers doesn't mean shit.

only the first "very" was backwards

Why is Dale's brain so fried

>Yrev

Hang on guys this is too hard i need to go watch a YouTube analysis vid on this

Briggs said he remembers little except a "huge owl".

The owls are not what they seem.

how does reddit misunderstand a show so bad /tpg/

so who's playing phillip jeffries now?
booper was talking to him in the first episode and they implied Major Briggs had only recently died

No, I'm talking about the vision, not his visit. I think Bobby will go to the White Lodge this season.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihzXsNJG1U

okay

Two Coopers are out of the Lodge at the same time. It's like supernatural bandwidth being eaten up, it's slowing them down.

that's satire

Because he spent 25 years in a hellish nightmare where everyone talks in reverse only to be slowly sucked through an electrical outlet and put in a brand new physical body?

I'm hoping for Bowie still regardless of how many times clueless actors say he wasn't filmed. And I don't think he was talking to Jeffries over that phone thing. He seems to think it isn't Jeffries.

wrong video woops:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjeCNnbVYAQ

Creepy

yeah man, Josie was a really important and memorable character. Be honest here, the only time she actually did something was when she shot Coop and even then people forget it was her. Now she's just a knob.

doesn't mean there aren't a bunch of people agreeing with it and sharing it, adding "i miss the old twin peaks!"

>tfw you will never experience episode 3 for the first time again

The lady that Dougie lives with.... do you think she gives him cuddles? Or is she his sister??

new season has been terrible so far
nowhere as "comfy" as original Twin Peaks, and the the more lynchian aspects have a completely different feel/tone, and strangely enough they are the only good parts of the new season. everything else is absolutely terrible.
worst of all none of this shit is even interesting. the original show was very interesting and had you hooked. even FWWM started out interesting with Stanley and Desmond.
I can only imagine the people who are watching this and pushing for it are hipster normies.

Tim Roth

because he's been trapped in an interdimensional dentist's waiting room inhabited by disembodied serial killers for a quarter of a century

he left his shoes in the purple room, his soul is still there

How can Lynch keep getting away with it?!

Why bobby, I thought the white lodge was a meme since cooper didn't go there

Unironically beautiful scene

did he fuck her?

Travelling through electrical current

yeah there's no central murder element this season to keep you hooked and worst of all (true) Cooper barely had any lines and on top of it is retarded now

Correct link pls.

Also, the giant is still instructing Cooper inside the black lodge. The ritual to enter the White lodge was somehow the same as Windon's to access the Black. I dunno, man, it seems like the spirits just pretend to be from the shiny paradise of your ancestors to trick you.

That prostitute is one of the few black women I've been really attracted to. Huh

Id rather cuddle up with thicc Jade. She gives two rides.

It's right here
>This was a vision, fresh and clear as a mountain stream, The mind revealing itself to itself.
>In my vision, I was on the veranda of a vast estate, a palazzo of some fantastic proportion.
There seemed to emanate from it a light from within, this gleaming, radiant marble.
>I'd known this place. I had in fact been born and raised there. This was my first return.
A reunion with the deepest well-springs of my being.
>Wandering about, I noticed happily that the house had been immaculately maintained.
There'd been added a number of additional rooms, but in a way that blended so seamlessly with the original construction, one would never detect any difference.
>Returning to the house's grand foyer, there came a knock at the door. My son was standing there. He was happy and carefree, clearly living a life of deep harmony and joy. We embraced, a warm and loving embrace, nothing withheld. We were, in this moment, one.

I think it's kinda weird that Catherine plays such a large role in the original series and has nothing to do with FWWM or S3. Almost every subplot not involving Laura's murder is connected to her, she ends up with all of Ben Horne's assets except the Great Northern. Then she's just dropped unceremoniously.

She was never a great character or a good use of screen time but that all led to a whole bunch of nothing.

Are the Georgia Coffee commercials canon?

youtube.com/watch?v=TAu1vhzh6lA

youtube.com/watch?v=CSNgGG7nHBc

The scene at the beginning of episode 3 was them resetting Cooper's brain as it was completely fried from being the black lodge for 25 years.

Who are the good spirits in Twin peaks. Its seems like most of them devour pain and sorrow but also do some good deeds. Maybe they dont -enjoy eating it but they do it for benevolent reasons?

Like in the ending of FWWM.
>Mike goes to the train to save laura or the the other chick Ronetta?
>seems anxious and fearful
>Opens the trains door after Ronetta has said her prayers and is blessed by the angel
>Lets Ronetta out
>Probably doesn't do anything to save Laura, since she is BOB's now
At the black lodge
>The arm and MIKE are generally looking sad
>But they still eat the corn like it was nothing

Was the thing in the box BOB?

Ohhh.

Haha he got Lynched.

MIKE is only good spirit in the black lodge because he met God, he says it in S2.

Everyone else is evil, only helping Coop to stop BOB from escaping.