ITT: Overrated shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQ8xE8q9lWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How the fuck is Home Movies overrated?

are you sure you know what overrated means?

If you don't like Home Movies, you're probably one of those people who think Family Guy is the pinnacle of comedic genius.

This senpai.

This is probably some autist from the Toonami thread. They fucking despise Home Movies for some reason, constantly shit on it, and think that it airing on Saturday nights 3 years ago almost got Toonami cancelled again.

I enjoy this show more knowing how much you hate it, op. Also, this thread? A prison.

Go stick marbles up your nose OP.

I only saw an episode or two when I was younger and got bored. Is this show any good?

yes

Op is an autist, but the shows humor isnt for everyone. If you like bobs burgers youll probably like home movies.

The first season is a little slow to pick-up, but the show gets a lot better after that.

Glad it got canceled.

uncultured swine

Home Movies is horribly underrated.

I like family guy and home movies.

The humor in Bob's Burgers is very watered down compared to Home Movies. The episodes are more focused compared to Home Movies, too, which usually involve some random shit and Coach McGuirk rambling.

It didn't get canceled. It had like 3 or 4 season and ended.

I think the story goes that Home Movies was to be canceled, but Adult Swim liked it so much that they let Brendon Small have one more season end it the way he wanted it to. Sucks that the same thing can't be said for Metalocalypse.

youtube.com/watch?v=hQ8xE8q9lWs

Spaghetti time.

Maybe they just don't think it's that good.

no, it's the same guy. These posts and threads are almost daily

Home Movies is great, though.