Netflix Punisher Thread

Whos ready for more Franking? Discuss your hopes, the characters you wish to see, and the creative ways Frank dishes out punishment

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barracuda_(comics)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Huh, I know its early but I thought people would be eager to speculate

Board has seemed slow the last little while.

Anyway, supporters I'd like to see are Microchip, Mickey, Yorkie, Kathryn, Soap, Lynn, and maybe Molly (though they could possibly combine her and Lynn into one character).

Lord knows when they introduce Barracuda, i'm gonna shit my pants.

What bitch?

Barracuda that Punisher villain.

Shut the fuck up 'fo i beat you ta' death wit' mah balls.

Are they even adapted that version of Punisher? I doubt they'll bring Barracuda in.

Fill me in on barracuda. I haven't read as much punisher as I should have.

The greatest line in comic history.

Barracuda is in the Punisher MAX series, i'm not sure if he's in 616 though, but he's a fan favorite. Basically a giant ghetto black guy, who's ignorantly lovable. He's an expert soldier due to his military background and he's a stand out Punisher foe, kinda like The Russian. He was killed by Punisher after a few issues, but his popularity was enough to get him his own limited solo. Which would only increase the fans love for him.

You hit me with yo' dick. You knock me on my ass, I'ma admit to the primacy o' the white race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barracuda_(comics)

>no actor would ever consign to looking like they had their balls hooked up to a car
>no actor would ever agree to appear to have shit himself repeatedly from this

TV punisher is gay

Who was the guy who dug up Franks family and pissed on them on live television?

Nicky Cavella.

FUCK AUNTIE MO

BEST HUSBANDO
E
S
T

H
U
S
B
A
N
D
O

nicky cavella I think

Nicky Cavella.

Dunno, he was brutal in Daredevil and they where mobsters being punished after the fact. If Bara steals his niece we will see a full on Franking.

Have they confirmed the Rating yet? Would not be surprised if it gets cranked to R.

I was pretty pissed the art style switched from the cool one the story arc started with, but some of the faces are hilarious

Aunty Mo.

Ah thank you. Well that would certainly be an OH SHIT moment Id like to see. Mostly because I want to see his face at the bar eating his sandwich

I want a proper adaptation of The Russian.

Post Frank.

no

It just kills me how far away we are from the Punisher series.
I asked Jon Bernthal at a con if he was going to be in the Defenders series, but he just gave a standard "wait and see" answer.

Whats the most brutal Franking you think we'll see in the show?

frank killing cardboard bad guys

judging by Daredevil series, they are just going to change everything and not stay true to the comics, so who cares really.

but if they cared, which they won't, i would like to see any arc when he's in prison

Jon Bernthal is great and everything but... Not feeling his Punisher. Too Jewish looking. Not even being racist.

Well we got some pretty brutal Frankings in Daredevil, so I'd wager his own show would be much more savage.

They already kind of did that in Daredevil didnt they?
That Punisher game had some random methods, so yeah my money is an off screen woodchipper

The show version of the rooftop scene was far better than the comic version.
For clarification, Welcome Back, Frank is my favorite story arc of any comic series.

And after that is a full page of Frank eating the candy bars, right?

>having Daredevil learn nothing and make a lame action escape is better

>It ain't gonna frank itself

he's just such a loveable guy who loves life and lives doing his job.

>thinking Daredevil had anything to learn from a murderous madman like Frank

Post your favorite Frank moments.

This one tends to be controversial, but I really hope they stay away from the rarely touched upon "what if Frank shot an innocent?" Idea.

I want O'Brien because she's the cutest Punisher girl.

I think you meant Lynn Michaels.

They always do

He had his own arc, named after him, where he gets seemingly Franked at the end, but then he got the limited solo, and came back to menace the Punisher in another arc so that he could get definitively Franked.

Oh Mark.

The only frank you'll ever need

Ultimate Frank enjoyed being the Punisher way too much. It's weird how he got away with shooting Spider-Man. He seemed incompetent overall given he wanted to use a bfg to shoot Cap's knees, the bullet would've killed him regardless.

1/4

2/4

3/4

Checkem.

4/4

That guy couldn't fathom how fucked he was.

Oh I forgot this gem! Thanks 'pool!

What did I...

>they are just going to change everything and not stay true to the comics, so who cares really.
Literally the main reason Season 2 went to shit is because they were too faithful.

>That revolver on the roof scene
Not faithful enough
And Frank's killcount was confirmed to be in the low 40s by the end, which is pathetic.

I hope Fury shows up and belts some asshole general like in the Mother Russia arc.

You don't amass a body count in the thousands overnight. It took Punisher years in the comics, TV's Frank hasn't been around nearly as long.

The series blue-balled me with Frank. Every scene has was in is pure gold but at the same time he's not FRANKING enough people on-screen for me to get excited about it.

And that revolver scene kinda ticked me off too, the gun wasn't even loaded in the comic I don't think.

How would you rate the performances of the actors who have played Frank?

>Dolph Lundgren
A Dolf Lundgren/10
>Thomas Jane
8/10
>Ray Stevenson
7/10
>Jon Berthal
8/10

What Ray Stevenson lacks in Franking the movie makes up for in hilariousness.

>'05

It's been 11 years since Slavers?

fug

He tried his best, but the script was just not great. At least Jane was able to work on writing his movie.

I hope he gets a "proper " skull, just play it straight.

HOW IS INSOMINA REAL LIKE NIGGA CLOSE YOUR EYES

>I was only pretending to be retarded.

MAX one is almost done.