Post the american ambassador of your country

post the american ambassador of your country

If you get a basic blond bitch as ambassador it means your country is not worth anything, diplomatically.

We chased away xer

They couldn't send someone better looking?

Should be grateful you got one at all tbqh.

No offense intended, you seem like a neat country. You're just tiny and irrelevant.

El Goblino....

We might or might not be sitting on oil.

Try not to chase this one off, he's a bretty gud guy. Not sure why we didn't send him back to China though.

>wants a better-looking ambassador
>gets invaded instead

>French abassador

Are they sisters?

>T*rkr**ch

Holy shit, now THIS is la goblina!

We are very much an exception in that we got to keep Obama's apointee, career diplomat as opposed to political nomination. Guess they need someone with actual technical qualifications plus they want to avoid controversies.

I'm not expecting she'd be replaced until NAFTA re-negotiatioons are concluded, whatever the outcome, and there's some need to signal a policy shift. tho in all likelyhood she probably stays on the job for at least Trump's first term.

>that pic
>that flag

We don't have a new one as far as I know but the previous one was this guy. I think he was the villain in Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Ghaddafi is dead now, he can't stop us. I don't know why we aren't at least considering it. And yes, send me a better looking ambassor.

ambassador*

our former were gay and wouldn't shut up about gay rights

Trump and his admin are playing hardball with you guys, but the truth is that he needs relationships in the western hemisphere to be managed competently for his neo-isolationist ideals to work out.

We have this goofy looking old fart that rightfully tells us we're a corrupt shithole and could do better.

well he's not wrong

>ear ring

Why do they let thrash like that in public positions? I though Americans were socially conservative.

This is not a photoshop or a joke.

This fossil

KEK

Don't you find that offensive?

OH GOD WHY

the earring and wacky tie are clearly used to offset the stern, 1920s detective look. He wants you to know he serious and driven, but has a playful side and spends his time reading david sedaris and watching rick and murphy

isn't this the europe you dream of?

How is that offensive? His daughters could get it

No, it's just harmlessly but awfully corny.

thats the old one
this is the new one but i dont think he is in germany yet (?)
he is a friend of trump and also gay

do americans know him?

>tfw most of them can't speak the language of the country they're posted to

Never thought that drumpf would send rosie o donnell as the ambassador to malta

He's German, of course he can't dream of white Europe with healthy families, it's not PC.

It's the Europe I already have in east Germany, except our lawns aren't as nice, our houses and grills aren't as oversized, and we're all a bit uglier, including the dog.

Just looks thrashy to me.

He looks like he's mocking you guys with his huge yard, while you guys live in tiny apartments. Kind of, "look at me with my American life and huge garden",

We are. Piercings and tattoos have been acceptable for like, two decades at this point.

Next time look at the flag you're writing to before asking such silly questions

we sent a high school civics teacher to get sunburnt in Portugal.

Wtf? You realize everyone that isn't living in the city here has the same exact thing?

Eh, maybe it's just me. It's not very appropriate for politicians to openly display wealth like that, over here.

We like them to pretend that they are working class folk.

Does your ambassador to Uzbekistan speak Uzbek?

he's a gay republican talking head most neocons haven't yet embraced.

Of course we shipped him over there

Yes, I would agree, the caveat here being the bilateral relation is shifting next year because of the (most likely) demise of NAFTA and our own presidential elections. If cooperation is ended it sort of becomes a moot point, tho that's admittedly a tricky scenario.

>thrash/thrashy

He fucking owns a handegg team

I mean, no matter what happens with NAFTA, the long-term prognosis is good for Mexico

1) NAFTA fails - peso tanks and Mexican labor is now 1/10th the cost of Chinese labor (instead of merely 1/6th). Shit sucks for a bit, but Mexico gets strong economic growth.

2) NAFTA continues - Mexico gets shitloads of FDI and continues strong economic growth.

The only difference is that in scenario 1, Texas and California go into recession.

Basically this.

>gay republican
seems like that kind of thing would be quite usefull to have in national politics nowadays

guy probably just wanted to party 24/7 in berlin gay clubs though lmao

Oh, now you're done it!
>American "crusade" part 2, Maltese Boogaloo

Gay Republicans are everywhere and literally only the rabid evangelical wing of the party hates them. With Trump having put the evangelicals back into their cuckshed this election, expect to see a lot more gay republicans popping up in the public eye.

>and literally only the rabid evangelical wing of the party hates them

Degenerate Republicans seem like the worst kind of people to me. Hate the poor enough to back a party that hates their kind, just to fuck the poor more.

Shut your whore mouth!

what the hell

Seems like she botoxed her cheeks but didn't do her eyes yet.

It's hard to tell man, we're long due for a big political shift, violence levels are out of control, and one way or another that's coming.

it's a facelift

Worst part of all this that Oreck was just another presidential campaign figure who had a price job as an "ambassador." This has been going on for some time regardless of winner. So, no professional persons doing their job, but maybe we are just so important.

That's the point. All the important diplomatic decisions are handled by the State Department directly. Ambassadors only exist to 'sell' you America. That's their job.

Professional diplomats are only dispatched for the sensitive appointments, like China, Russia, and Mexico. The fact that you get a funny meme man means that there's nothing pressing to be done in terms of relations.

>Not posting the bald eagle how it actually behaves.

stay there

NANOMACHINES SON

Her job must be boring as fuck

>not saying Merry Christmas
Trump needs to fire this guy

I completely forgot about this character.

>wealth
Psssh, that's upper middle class here.

>He fucking owns a handegg team
And does a shitty job of it at that.

Fucking kek, how can one man be this based?

Yes but most Germans live in a shitty apartment.

Lol you think I'm Sup Forums just because I said earring are trashy?