How do you prepare for the Macron decade?

How do you prepare for the Macron decade?

literally who? macaroni with cheese?

The old putin needs to manage his health. Not sure his going to get through is next mandate.

Has macaroni said anything about the the new boy-king of Austria?

>all the other parties are dead or dying
>Merkel is out
>economy goes better
>10 more years of Macron
He just keeps on winning.

so you replaced him with some macaroni dude instead?

He'll work with him as long as he works well and don't do stupid shit.

No.
And leftist are whining about this, which is funny.

The fat and weak Hollande thinks he is still a thing. He is probably the single most hated living thing in France.

>He is probably the single most hated living thing in France.
I througt it was Sarkozy ?

No actually Sarkozy is becoming popular again in the last series of polls.
Surprising, I know. I guess he just needs to shut up.

Neat, I knew he'd give them the space they need.

The new autrian PM isn't anti-EU, he wants to strenghten the borders and Macron wants the same. I guess they'll do well together.

Macron is going to pass a new anti-immigration law in january or february. More leftist butthurt incoming.

Please Dear Emperor Macron stop ! I'm tired of winning ! I don't want to win anymore !

Stop shilling this puppet. He's no better than Merkel and all the others.

>Puppet

No, Macron plays with the people who control the puppets. Macron has 300 IQ. Like with Napoleon and the Freemasons

Macron is unironically playing 666D chess, but the question is what is his endgame.

Some user was saying that he is spending covertly billions to fund labs working on biotech and man/machine interface.

There are only two people controlling Macron.

One is Igor Bogdanov and the other is Grishka Bogdanov

Frogs are becoming more obnoxious than yanks with their Trump fetishism.

I fuck your race

I heard that he is first young president in France and he is getting blames now a lot because he brings illegal immigrants to France.That's why French people start to hate him. Is it right?

>Is it right?
no. What's your source, fox news? He is ultra popular here.

>he brings illegal immigrants to France.
He litteraly stops them. He has given special orders to do a census and send them back to their countries if they are illegals. He also reiforced police forces on the borders.

sub shit brasilian will tell us how to run a country cause he knows so well

That's the exact opposite, leftists are getting mad at him cause he is tough on immigration

what's his Rhein policy?

do you guys think he fucks the mummy Brigitte? or is he the average french froggot?

What's his tax policy?

guys we are already full of niggers in the first place
he stopped immigration yeah lovely but we still have a bunch more that are already "french" so who gives a shit

he stopped the bleeding but we have already lost a leg

>implying niggers will stay once he cuts the welfare
They will leave for britain sweden or Germany

True
I hope he takes example on USA and makes France ultra capitalist and tough on crime so that brown people have no choice but to comply or leave

That's why he started the construction of that many jails, user.

NO. Do you realise that USA have by far the worst nigger of the world ?

America is literally filled to the brim with CHIs, surely there has to be a better example.

I never told you how to run your country. I'm telling you to stop being obnoxious trump-tier ass lickers.

Did he ? Nice

>decade

You surely mean the Macron century?

>You surely mean the Macron century?
Sadly he doesn't have offsprings of his own, because the reproductive organs of his wife are not in their best shape.

You're replying to underage students from upper class families who never worked a day in their lives, literally a waste of breath

France will never be relevant again

>Has macaroni said anything about the the new boy-king of Austria?
>Implying the second avatar of Jupiter Napoleonensis needs to fear from an Austrian

We are already relevant

Macron posting is my favorite

>Sadly he doesn't have offsprings of his own, because the reproductive organs of his wife are not in their best shape.

Macron is taking us to a timeline where you don't need a wife to get offspring.

Is actually together with a man and just married a random women for publicity reasons? Or is he actually into very very mature women? The first time I saw a picture of them I thought he brought his mother...

>muslim attacks
>strikes
>???

You're starting to sound like americans, don't get your ass burned fratello

>Sadly he doesn't have offsprings of his own
He's immortal though, he doesn't need offspring. Worst comes to worst he'll reincarnate

Please, and annex UK while you at it.

JUST BUY IT

I'm pretty sure I do work more and pay more taxes than you, you fucking nigger on welfare.