What are some good comics about hippies Sup Forums?

What are some good comics about hippies Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-U15QEbKFN0
maschenn.deviantart.com/art/request-556005393
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh, there he is.

quit samefagging and get to the suicide already.

Yea, but youre a sperg. So fuck you. And youre so insecure youre samefagging. You fucking joke.

Oh boy, another week long thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=-U15QEbKFN0

Wasnt him rangebanned

nah, he still shows up.

>"I've heard of it on tumblr!"
>rage at unprecedented levels
>no tenchi
>rage cannot be contained
I feel the need to break something

Oh come on, this one is so barely even mlp that barneyfag didn't even need to get worked up. I watched the show for two seasons and have no idea who this even is.

As for comics about hippies, I have no idea. Lots about hipsters, though.

A hippy thread without the treehugger bait
I'm not sure if I should be proud of Sup Forums or disappointed I won't get to watch barneyfag sperg.

Oh wait looks like somebody posted it in the thread anyway

It's just not the same when it's not the op image.

That one crossed storyline about the hippie and the biker was pretty fucking cash.

Brother, she could be a fucking mermaid and it wouldn't make any damn difference if her lower half's out-of-frame.

There's an early run of Hellblazer all about hippies vs the patriarchy, but with magic. The Fear Machine, I guess. Also features a western magical girl. Spaghetti.

I don't consider it to be about patriarchy it did become about gender in the end but that was as really more the concept of female magic.

But yeah it's the closest your going to get to a bearable hippy story

It was a secret cabal of warlocks bent on suppressing the female element of the dragon force animating nature in order to maintain their dominance using murder magic. Zed defeated it with her magic vagina laser dragon. It was the patriarchy.
What was meant to be odd was John spending more time with them than he had too to dodge the law. Hippies and punks were not historically friendly.

Why wouldent he have been serious
Do you think op pic is barneyfag bait I'm pretty dam sure that's not treehugger.

Ah yeah when you put it that way I can kind of see it now.

I think I missed it at first because I got caught up thinking about leylines

Nothing, because hippies are bad.

The interesting thing is that in the end both male and female energy's were needed to save the day

uhh pretty sure that's not a pony. there is a hippie horse but she has dreds, different colored eyes, no green braid.. i doubt this is supposed to be her.

That's an expected trope. What was really interesting is that someone managed to manipulate John so thoroughly for the first time up until that point, and the last time for like decades. Witchdoctor Chieftain Zed is a beast.

I'm pretty sure if you go to the booru you'll find a match.

Yeah there nothing indicating it's a pony
Here's the source

maschenn.deviantart.com/art/request-556005393

The commissioner does have a lot of pony stuff on his profile but I really can't be bothered looking through to see if that's meant to be a pony.
But on the off chance it is it sure as fuck ain't treehugger.

The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers.

Welp even if it does turn out to be a pony given how much effort it was to work it out it's not very far fetched that op did not know

That sounds like it's about freaks, not hippies. Freaks was an old slang for junkie. Not necessarily hippies.

No, he fucking knew.
If you go into the desustorage and search up the image, you'll know he made this thread at least once before.
I should know because OP has a vendetta against me and was harassing me in a Sup Forums thread. He'd also post that in threads where he harassed me as well. Just not too long after that thread was deleted, this thread was made.

Well, the image is available on derpibooru.
Tags:
>artist needed
>humanized
>oc (181909)
>oc:green peace
>offspring
>safe
>satyr
>source needed
>tree hugger

Well I get to give a source on something so your faggotry and paranoia wasent a complete waste

In hindsight I should have checked derpiborru first. Often forget it has a reverse search.

>faggotry
APOLOGIZE.

Someone probably posted it on that pony booru just to trick Barneyfag into thinking it's horse related. This has happened multiple times before

Nah, that picture was uploaded long before doing that became a thing.
Also, there are only 2 pictures under the tag oc:green peace on derpibooru, one of which is a satyr.

That would be hilarious

No, that's happened before, but this isn't the case with this one.

Pretty enjoyable read. There is supposed to be a movie being made but I don't know what the deal with that is.