Why am I made to feel guilty for being white every day? What did I ever do?

Why am I made to feel guilty for being white every day? What did I ever do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7BOmojLYjo
youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>colonialism
>the one race solely responsible for slavery
>still emotionally enslaving people of color
>still the most privileged race
>"wh-why am i persecuted so?!"

Fuck off honkey. And get ready to pay reparations.

Oh shut up.

It's not you. It's this bullshit political correctness and "white guilt" trash that needs to be demolished once and for all. Seeing how you're Canadian (I'm assuming Ontario), I pity that Justin Cuckdeau is only making that worse and worse for you. And should Hillary Cunton be the leader of our nation this November, it's only going to get worse and worse for us too.

But I'll still feel sorry when Liberal cucks flee to your nation if and when Trump wins the presidency.

Can't tell if troll.

Implying the mudslimes didn't enslave 4 million more africans than europeans.

>emotionally enslaving

This begin at 68 movement

you must blame baby boomers and X-gen

this drug-up lib hippies shit bring fall of Western civilization

This. Also, we imprisoned innocent Japanese-Americans during WW2 then nuked their native civilian populations. We started both world wars. We're causing the 6th mass extinction in history. The list goes on and on

Are you being serious?
Ancient Egypt had slaves, Aztecs and Mayans used slaves and blood sacrifice and Africa still has slaves today.

You're emotionally enslaving me RIGHT NOW, you privileged CIS white male shitlord!

yo gonna get stabbed white ass girl

mmm
Dindu nuffin

The only one making you feel guilty is yourself.

You gassed jews in Auschwitz.

Wait, I'm confused.
Are you a white man?
Don't you get your Privilege Dollars?
The club must've mentioned all the perks, right? Better jobs, more money for any job than any woman or non-white, etc. The time traveling where you and your buddies can be personally responsible for all slavery, everywhere.
Just call them up on the complementary Golden Phone. Or just ask any other white guy for some help.
Anyway, good luck, I have to go. Having lunch with Trump and Lord Hastings in the 1200s.
Oh, be sure to try and meet Charlemagne. That's guy's a riot.

Why would you ever feel ashamed of yourself for having white origins? What kind of no-spine retard could you possibly be?

To be fair, I think leaving Anne Frank's hiding spot under Hitler's Christmas tree was kind of overboard, but what're you gonna do, we were drunk.

>Colonialism
They hate us cause they aint us
(meaning that they are butthurt cause we were the most advanced civilization)

Yeah, im not gonna waste fingerwork for this bullshit

Literally what.

>still the most priviliged race
Yes, in WHITE countires. You know the ones built and funded by WHITE people.

If you think you have the legitimacy to ask for reperations, then i have the legitimacy to ask for money because you live as a non-white in a white country.

Forgot about creating current-day Western civilization, most of today's technology, being the first to free the slaves, and landing on the moon.

I can't be held responsible for something I didn't do

Also my ancestors never left Britain nor am I Anglo

How can you feel guilty for stuff you didn't personally do? Are you an actual retard?

youtube.com/watch?v=P7BOmojLYjo

The retard with the beard claims that whites "benefit" off of it. Gets BTFO by Trump supporters.

because whites take it like the cucks they are. no other race puts up with that stuff, and thats why you will be bred out. its evolution

We whites have a proud history of getting pushed to the limit, snapping, and going completely batshit overkill so don't be surprised if we nuke everything outside of the anglosphere if you don't straighten up, nigger.

Guilt is a jewish invention. You're either a ""sociopath"" or a cuck.

k i'll be banging your sisters while u fap to the idea of a nazi uprising(which will never happen)

the average white in America is 50 something years old, now compare this to the average mestizo and black. it's already over.

I agree.

If you did not start your war europe would be better off.

So say you are sorry for for killing adolf hitler you warmonger

Whites ruined the world. Fuck them all.

Who is the latina bitch? Made my trump boner skyrocket.

You were the beautiful and righteous seed. Satan's shitskin children are oft-jealous, with a spiteful hateful covetous envy, the same jealousy their father Satan the Devil has for God.

Your own sand nigger Arabid Jewish kind ruined the fucking world you worthless filthy fucking shitskin fucking sand nigger die in a nuclear fucking fire.

I don't know who is doing it, but it's easier to fight you if you too ashamed to fight back.
youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

Cringy as fuck

Don't. Do. It. Anymore.

Ain't happenin' bitch. Bring it.

The colonist were hispanics since they were from Spain. Why should whites be blamed for that

I'm glad we haven't done stuff to blame us for.
Or if they want to it would be
"it was wrong to kill those Soviets and defend yourself"