Buddhists are lowering the muslim population and burning mosques

they are burning mosques, getting laws through to stop muslims, and the muslim population is actually falling in thie country, if only from 5% to 4%, only places in the world this is happening.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36693714

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwEWIbBXAGA
youtube.com/watch?v=qvEBaAiy5b4&feature=youtu.be&t=77
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/islamic-invasion-of-india-the-greatest-genocide-in-history/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good.

I bet buddha and kek are buddies

Straight kickin it together max chillin

wtf I love bhuddists now

>twenty, even ten years ago liberals talking about how Buddhism is good and just and all the liberal fags calling themselves Buddhist
>now libs calling Buddhism a violent intolerant racist ideology 'who gave birth to the Swastika' in order to defend Islam

2016 doesn't fucking stop giving.

Proud of them. May they succeed in their goals of eradicating the mudslime.

>be Buddhist
>OBLITERATE YOUR ENEMY

Christcucks are you even trying?

crab Rangoon swishing and swashing through the mudslime like a boss

Please stop with your bix nood speech

based

Holy shit, you know islam is bad if fucking Buddhist hate you

>mfw the actual religion of peace fighting against the religion of peace

>The most steretypical liberal pacifist hippie religion
>Can't stand Muslims

Well.

This. If you can make even buddists snap and want to get rid of you, you are officially the cuntiest of cunts.

Was in Naypyidaw last year for a business conference. Good people they are. They still have that rebel problem in the north though.

I fucking wish a Burma bro was here right now so I could tell him his country is the most based on Earth.

Good on you Burma, fighting the good fight.

This. What a time to be alive.

was just in myanmar for two months. people are based af. traditionalist and mudslime hating. beautiful country.

it makes you think that such peaceful religion has to fight back against the religions that proclaims to be peaceful

>sikhs
>religion dogma centered around protecting the weak and innocent
>major kebab removers

Isnt Burma another oil reserve? Just north of Vietnam?

Someone post that .webm of the buddhist from myanmar shit talking the muslims.

Like people are saying. You have to be a pretty big cunt to piss off buddhists.

ya this is the one country in the world that hasn't let buddhism cuck them

who would've ever thought

>be mudslimes
>be so terrible you awaken the eternal monk from his slumber

see , that what happen when you piss off the most pacifist religion on earth , they get genocidal on your ass

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=YwEWIbBXAGA

Did you go to Naypyidaw? How fucking empty is it! I wish I had a car or motorbike while I was there.

Holy shit.

You just know muslims have fucked themselves over now.

When the most peace-loving "life-is-suffering, it is our duty to reduce that suffering" religion starts to say "You're a problem, you've gotta go", that's when shit hits the fan.

Biggest red-pill.
Based buddhists.

>I bet buddha and kek are buddies
I have noticed similarities.

You know Islam is shit when the Buddhists are against it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qvEBaAiy5b4&feature=youtu.be&t=77

Naw, I went to yangon, inle lake, mandaly, bagan, and pyay, maybe a couple other places but wasn't able to get to Napyidaw. Also yes a motorbike or car would've been awesome but the buses were alright.

>tfw islam is so shit that not even buddhists can stand it

I'm pretty sure that they do have something that says they can use violence as a last resort but
only as a last resort.

What bills were passed?

brb booking a holiday to Burma

Yeah I was on a business trip so I couldnt do the tourist stuff. Hows Yangon?

>tfw buddhists are literally the religion of peace vs the religion of "peace"
>tfw the literal religion of peace has had enough of the religion of "peace" so much, they're actually going against their own instincts and are going full war mode against them

Where were you when the war of religions started?

>mfw you can actually legally murder buddhists because they'd come all up in my grill
Literally a psychopaths wet dream. Just pretend to be a Muslim and you'll have no shortage of people to kill in self-defense. Could even get all MacGuyver and set up traps.

Good.
I'm not usually the racist sort, but mudslimes I think ACTUALLY deserve it. They've attacked multiple countries and then when we take in their citizens they decide to be ungrateful cunts

It's kind of a myth that buddhism is a pacifist religion. Violence is not recommended in general, but sometimes it can be not only completely appropriate, but the best course of action as well.

>"Turns out violence does work!" said the Dalai Lama as he mowed down a group of Islamic terrorists with an assault rifle.

This. If even monks who spend their day meditating and don't eat meat because they value life so much want you gone, then you are the problem.

No, that is Brunei, and it is South East of the bottom of Vietnam, across the South China Sea.

Mountain jews all over the world unite!

So when will Christians fight back?

Then I guess Dalai Lama won't mind getting shot when he rolls up to to some random guys crib and tells him how to live.

Once pope Francis gets off his fat ass and calls a crusade

Awesome city. The most "civilized" place I went. Tons of good spots: pagodas, parks, even hung out on a film set for a day, also food was outstanding and everything was really cheap.

Sure. Try to murder a buddhist in a buddhist country while pretending to be a muslim.
That won't end well.
Even if they catch you and you claim self defense, they'll just disappear you.

"Muslims are like African carps. They breed rapidly, have violent behavior; and eat its own kind and other fishes."

-Basedmonk

Weak bantz, New Zeland.

Fuck all of you kuffar! Islam means PEACE! Inshallah we will get through your thick heads or you will deal with the wrath of Allah!

I would suggest it. Everything is freakishly cheap and the people are really nice to tourists.

Good, we should learn from this.

can't wait to see cyborg budhist monks eradicating the religion of peace in the future

You know Muslims are bad when fucking Buddhists are resorting to violence to get rid of them.

Ahmed pls go

It's no surprise, given India's history with Islam. They know better than any European country what it's like to live under an Islamic theocracy. Even after British occupation, Indian populations have been routinely oppressed and butchered. See: 1971 Bangladesh Genocide. I know we like to mock Indians because of their poor hygiene, but they're pretty based.

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/islamic-invasion-of-india-the-greatest-genocide-in-history/

When sandniggers attack the Vatican. Which will probably be soon.

Based buddhist monks.

>You just know muslims have fucked themselves over now. When the most peace-loving "life-is-suffering, it is our duty to reduce that suffering" religion starts to say "You're a problem, you've gotta go", that's when shit hits the fan.

oh so much fucking this.

he dont wanna kill but he must to not end up like Europe

>Ahmed
Singh, if you want the most common male last name.

You must be the stupidest nigga alive.

Buddhists hate everyone. Nobody has murdered more Christian missionaries than Buddhists. It's the most intolerant of the large religions

what a shitpost

That's a bold assertion considering the kind of stuff Islam has been up to.

They respect life. Especially their own life. People have a hard time understanding this because they are raised to believe they are worthless.

What's with Swiss being called mountain Germans?

B A S E D

Huntington was right after all

Is his name literally asian wrath? 10/10 would follow into glorious defense of the dharma

tfw you sand-religion is so bad it triggers lifetime meditators

Good. All Muslims have to do is try to coexist, and they fuck it up and spit in the faces of their hosts every time.

top kek

you can't become Sun Wukong

>don't eat meat because they value life so much
Actually, in some traditions they do eat meat that is freely given to them by lay-people. They are not allowed to refuse.

What kind of business meets in Myanmar?

the alps you dumb paki

Oh shit are Buddhists going to start wearing white ninja masks like the old days?

There are many different sects of Buddhism, & in some respects it's not even a religion (unless you're talking about Pure Land stuff) & is atheistic. It's hilariously at odds with Islam, they are poles apart.

>Is his name literally asian wrath?

Holy shit, I just noticed.

Muslims are fucked.
Kebab removal in process, all hail the asian god of war, Asian Wrath.

would love to see sikhs and buddhists band together for a war against muslims. how cool would that look? someone make a movie about that.

It's no surprise, given India's history with Islam. They know better than any European country what it's like to live under an Islamic theocracy and be culturally enriched by the religion of peace. I know we like to mock Indians because of their poor hygiene, but they're pretty based.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus

Seriously, not too long ago alpine tourism was totally the burner among britbongs. Even the ladies enjoyed it and climbed our mountains in their lovely dresses.

tl;dr: yep, most certainly a paki. Or even worse.

Anyone ever considered becoming a Buddhist? Honestly probably the only religion I could see myself following.

Islam obliterated entire culture. Missionaries were cunts.

animism seems better imho

wtf I love Buddhists now

I actually do practise soto zen. I don't consider it a religion though, I'm an atheist. It's literally just formalised, regular meditation practice.

Muslims must understand that worshiping and idolizing a genocidal mass murdering child rapist who called for the extermination/enslavement of all non muslims makes people upset.

KILL THEM ALL BUDDHA!

So is the US going to bomb Myanmar the same way we bombed Serbia?

>muslims must understand that worshiping an idolizing genocidal mass murdering child rapist who called for the extermination/enslavement of all non muslims makes people upset.

Checking those banhammer dubs, user. R.I.P. in peace.

Why did you double-post about Indians in a thread about Burma?

Can you not read or are you trying to justify your pakiskin?

>Islam obliterates culture
It's simple. Really!