Do you believe that skinny privilege is a thing?

Do you believe that skinny privilege is a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYp41pHMmec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Do you believe that skinny privilege is a thing?
na lad it's just a glandular promlem

problem*

Do you have glandular fever?

It's called gravity.

Well, duh. Thin privilege is being able to mine fatty salt just by existing.

When will something be done about height privilege?
I'm 5'5, and I'm sick of being rejected

I think height privilege does exist and should be acknowledged.

height privilege doesn't exist user, grow the fuck up

Same here. I'm not as tall as I'd like to be and it triggers me every day.

Can we please ban bone structure?

no, it's not a privilege since you can earn it

I'm 6'2" 135lbs skeleton. It sucks. Been trying for years to put on weight. Protein shakes, prescription drugs, lifting, swimming, none of it works.

Only time I put on weight was when I was doing coke in 2008. Got up to 150. Makes no goddamned sense.

So no, being skinny is not a privilege.

What's this brah?

>Thin privilege
you literally have to make a long series of bad decisions to become fat. And I mean actually fat, not just stocky.

Liru the werewolf,
There's a flash of this as well

I'm like at least 6 inches taller than everyone at work and I don't really notice it until it's pointed out, which has only been 2 or 3 times in the past 5 years working for this company.

So no, height doesn't confer any extra privilege

Yes. I think the urge to treat fats poorly is most certainly a thing

BAN ASSAULT HUNGRY SKELETONS

sauce

except statistics contradict you

ty

It is earned, so yes

no, because you can change your weight. You can't change your height fuck roasties hope you die

I don't think skinny privilege is a thing.
That being said encouraging people to not be shitty towards fat people isn't "calling out skinny privilege" or whatever SJW terminology the alt-right faggots have invented to play the victim on this one. It's some simple fucking human decency, and the amount of crying that happens when you apply such a simple standard to people is staggeringly depressing.

It's one of the most obvious privileges. But it's not as bad because most people can control their weight if they try.

If you require a motorized cart in Walmart only because of your dietary indiscression, you deserve it.

I'm officially underweight, as you are, but I know your pain. Furthermore, I know there will never be an acceptance movement for the disenfranchised skeletons.

It's not a privilege it's a right. All of this "privilege" stuff lessens the incentive for people to keep good parenting and genes going on.

*not officially.

>mfw 140 lb twink since 17

If your parents didn't teach you how to diet from a young age, they are shit tier. Sorry folks.

I get more shit for being thin than fat people do for being fat. And I mean to my face.

153 rn aiming for 170 dream bulk

No. Butthurt fat people.

Wolf Girl With You

"They made me eat!"
Said no one.

youtube.com/watch?v=HYp41pHMmec

How is being thin a privilege? Literally anyone can be skinny if you work hard and eat right, it's not just a select group of people who get to be skinny.

If tumblr came up with it, its automatically not a thing

>How is being thin a privilege? Literally anyone can be skinny if you work hard and eat right, it's not just a select group of people who get to be skinny.

Is this your first exposure to extreme left insanity?

No.

People have signficantly different metabolism rates, keeping your weight in check cannot just be accomplished with "dur hurr, just throw effort at it and eat less!"

But if you put on fat easily, you also put on muscle easily.

>be me
>be freedom fat my entire life
>be December of 2015
>new years resolution is to lose weight
>join Weight Watchers in January
>weigh almost 400 freedom pounds
>fucking hell, mate
>sad over how I let myself go, but suck it up and deal with it
>fast-forward to now
>lost over 90 pounds
>closer to getting dat thin privilege

When I get under 200 pounds I'm going to mercilessly insult every fat fuck I see who complains about not being able to lose weight because I've only exercised for one week in 6 months and still managed to lose this much weight.

Pretty much this. The alt-right has taken the tactic of either taking retards seriously, and then never checking to see if folks outside that bubble of the left are less retarded; or they're purposely pretending the entire left wing is as retarded as tumblr in an effort to get the butthurt middle aged white male vote out.

Scientific proof that fat-shaming works and should be encouraged.

>skinny privilege

not obese burden

Oh, and congratulations. Keep it up user.

Stop feeding them ideas.

>tfw being a manlet
>chicks hate me for something I didn't choose and can't change
Well, I could change it, but I'm not gonna be some weird long legged freak with glass legs that will be in a wheelchair in his thirties.

Boreby persecuting bigots confirmed!

The rate at which you mobilize fat from adipose tissue for energy varies based on hormones, which differ among people, and which are influenced based on diet and race.

Don't believe me? Start a schedule of any anabolic steroid and watch as your waist disappears.

>doing coke
>gaining weight
what is this sorcery

>keeping your weight in check cannot just be accomplished with "just throw effort at it and eat less"
But...but it literally can. Cutting soda out of my diet was one of the best decisions I ever made and completely got rid of the heartburn my fatass used to have. Please tell me you're kidding?

Probably because soda is estrogenic

Not really. There's a diametric shift that started with children born around 1995. They grew up with chubby girls and unabashedly shame skinny ones.

The amount of kids even on this board that defend THICK or unironically post about high-test girls is alarming. You guys know that shit was a joke right?

>Be an African kid that eats less than one meal per day on average
>Lardwhale is jealous of his literal bony ass

He's just trolling, this a well known fact of life, seen in all cultures and time periods. Pic related.

>Can we please ban bone structure?

kek'd

If you do coke you can drink 3000 calories worth of booze in a night

t.degenerate

>is fat

>realizes she's a piece of lazy glutonous shit and is trying to do something about it. doesn't denigrade skinny/fit people for the advantages they've earned through their hard work or by simply not wrecking their bodies to begin with.

There is no thin privilege, only fat consequences.

Cutting it right out! You dangerous unwestern fanatic! You somehow didn't get it in your head to just replace it with ingenious aspertame sweetened soda?!?!?!?!?!?

bullshit. metabolism does not vary between individuals by much more that about 200-300ish kcal if you account for body composition and activity level. which is less than your average candy bar.

if someone is getting really fucking fat, its because they are eating more than they burn, and are probably sedentary to boot.

no i got bullied for being thin in school and now have really bad confidence issues and am really self conscious when out in public. maybe if youre a girl its better but if youre a thin guy its hell since gym culture is now the big thing

No.
Please fuck off back to Tumblr now fat fuck.

>you can't change your height
We didn't expect to be short, unlike fat people who chose to be fat and have high cholesterol, high blood pressure, high chance of stroke, and other types of fat diseases
inb4 you can't call a lean person unhealthy
Yes you can, it's called malnutrition

Yes it varies among people, but it is in no way shape or form IMPOSSIBLE for people to not lose weight. Yes some people may have to work harder than others, but nobody said it was easy. And i'm running test right now, no need to talk to me about steroids.

>6"
>small
FAT PEOPLE THINKING 6 INCHES ISN"T GOOD ENOUGH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>lean person not called healthy
Malnutrition dumbass piece of Saturated fat

it's a hilarious thing

Speaking of weight, I find the casual definition of a "good" or "fast" metabolism to be paradoxical. When people speak of someone with a good metabolism, they refer to their traits of eating a lot but not accumulating much fat and having food pass through their gastrointestinal tract very quickly (i.e. having to go to the washroom way sooner after a meal than the average person). From a survival perspective, this is actually bad because it means that you're probably not absorbing nutrients as efficiently; not as much nutrients are passing from food ingested to yourself (hence not accumulating fat) and food may be going too quickly through your intestines for your body to absorb nutrients (hence going to the washroom sooner).

all you have to do is sexually identify as an extension ladder and let everybody know that by way of your many social media accounts

bittish subway guy

>not just getting with a non-fat person

Not at all. "Privilege" as (re)defined by the Left is unearned. People who are not overweight are more pleasant to look at and be around than fat people. It's a service to society and our collective sense of aesthetics that is rightfully rewarded.

testosterone and anabolic steroids will encourage muscle growth, effectively increasing energy demands of the body, so yeah, you'll burn fat faster. but everyone is still bound by the basic energy requirements of staying alive which for people of similar weight and activity, will be fairly close and highly dependant on a person's actions. there is a reason human body temp falls within a rather consistent range. if metabolism varied the ways that fatties claim, you have people healthy at hypothermia body temps as well as people healthy at fever temps all the damn time. and you dont see that.

I'm fat.

Literally all you gotta do to lose weight is not eat so fucking much.
I went down to do roughly 1200 calories a day, with 2-3 cheat days a week under 2000, drank more water, and lost like 20 pounds in 2 weeks.
Zero exercise.

My objective is to get a sexy bitch.

whatever man- ive fucked fat, skinny, and thick. high test thick girls is a real biological thing- nothing is more hnng than a great htw ratio on a girl.
never DATE fat girls though, just fuck them when your friends probably wont find out
t. born in 76

It implies that it's wrong to have something better than the tumblrina (a better education, waist etc). Crab in the bucket and entitlement

My point is that some people are so fucked up they get very little T activity. If they just got off their estrogenic, wide asses and went to hospital the doctor would tell them their T levels are within normal range for 80 year old men.

"Not easy" is a huge fucking understatement for some people. Try more like "impossible" considering that eating is a basic need programmed into our midbrains. Do you know what happens to these people whose bodies refuse to mobilize lipids? They sleep all fucking day as soon as they run out of glycogen. Literally hanging fat in their bodies for YEARS. And it's not some rare condition, pretty much every obese male has this.

That said, with some T, or some goddamn sunlight and exercise for people who are less insane, there is no excuse.

You don't eat enough, you're just as bad as the obese dickheads spouting about how they "can't" lose weight.

Eat more food.

so eat more you fucking twig.

>some goddamn sunlight and exercise
this
it's pretty simple

Fuck man I had no clue being able to walk and not scarf down five burgers a week is a privilege.

No one cares about your life experience, you fucking retard.

No, if someone is getting really fucking fat, it's because there's a whole ton wrong with how their lives went.

Hardly everyone has time to shoot up their activity level, occupational norms these days push people towards sedentaryness

LOL, why didn't you just grow ginormous muscles?

I did something similar at the start of the year and will do a more intense version in August. Truly we are condemned to freedom.

what the fuck is wrong with her body? she looks like the gondola meme

i did. i gained 40 pounds over a year but i seem to have hit a point where im stuck. im still pretty thing but im not unhealthy thin like i was before. My bmi is considered normal i just look thin

>le alt right maymay XD

The alt right isn't a thing, that term is only used by normies to describe the phenomenon that is Sup Forums and it's cucked Reddit followers eating Sup Forumss shit

Ultimately, the term alt-right is a vague buzzword that tries to encompass the many different chaotic views and nihilistic apathy that makes up Sup Forums

You can't put a political label on dank memes and shitposting

Dude I'm 6 foot 7 and started out around 150 pounds and now I'm at 190. I've still got a long way to go in terms of getting big but It's definitely possible to gain weight. It literally is just eat more food like said.

Count your calories for what you normally eat and add 300-500 calories plus go to the gym and you'll see results.

>which for people of similar weight and activity
I don't know if you noticed this since your brain seems to be in a deep state of paralysis, but people vary significantly when it comes to physical activity. Fat people fall asleep in their chairs or on the bus on the way to work all the fucking time and it's due to an inability to properly mobilize lipids. Those people need T. They need to either start taking 1000 IU of vitamin D in the morning and getting a lot more sunlight, or add a heavy lifting regimen to their mornings, or in more extreme scenarios take test or some other anabolic.

The whole "energy in, energy out" story is fallacious without addressing the endocrine component, and attempting to argue against it isn't going to convince any obese people to get moving.

Sorry meant for

that fat phobia one in the bottom left corner

the person wasn't even known to be fat, they gave it away because their weight is so obvious, someone on the phone can tell

>Yet won't date a revolting blob got his wonderful personality since you're asking her to defy her natural instinct to reproduce with physically healthy mates
Or you could just go fuck yourself.

Yeah, privelege of not dying by heart attack at 32.

It's amazing when you reach your goal user, don't give up.

>May 2015 - July 2016
>bro and I lose a combined 350lbs
>first time ever having a normal bmi
>most people we know haven't seen us yet, so feeling nervous about their reactions

I was around 450lbs, doing my doctorate in history. Went over to the pub with my advisor and two other students. We were sitting in plastic chairs on the patio. The chair collapsed under me; seriously looked like a bomb went off. Dead silence on the patio. There's another guy around my size wisely sitting on the reinforced wooden seats around the edge, just looking grimly straight ahead, thanking the Lord it wasn't him. Prof, who's feeding me A's in a doctoral program at a quality school, bluntly says I will never get hired in the industry at the weight I'm at. Privilege is a myth, we've just sold the idea of uniqueness to so many kids that when the truth of their redundancy hits, they can't cope. Adult life is about coping while exhausted, and you don't want or need more worrisome variables than necessary.