Why do poeple live in Hungary, Czech or Romania still?

If there is freedom of movement between all countries of europe, why are there people still living there?

For example, why havn't all Estonians moved to Finland to double/triple their income over night?

If californian could move to Washington State to double/triple their income, then calfiornia would become a ghost town except for retired poeple.

Why shouldn't half of Europe become the next detroit over the next 20 years, or are cities like Bucharest already worse versions of Detroit?

Are you retarded?

no.

quintessentially american post

romanian subhumans are everywhere unfortunately

but you guys cant explain why the poorer 1/2 of Europe will not become a desolate unpopulated ghost town.

If romanias population decreases, by all romanians fleeing to west germany, england, ireland, italy, or nethlands, romania's tax base will suffer, causing the country to fall further into shit (this is what happened to Detroit).

diasporafags are losers

they dont, it gets more depopulated by the day

This had a huge snowball effect in Detroit.
As less people exist in Detroit, the city collected less income/sales tax, and kept the same level of services (government workers).

Which resulted in the city to decline in wealth exponentially faster, and resulted in bankruptcy.

Only niggers abandon their home for handouts.

Czechland is great.

My brother moved there for tax evasion. Everything is cheap as hell and the beer is good.

Might follow him in a few years, if only their language wasn't so awfully difficult to learn.

How does tax evasion work in Czech?
I am American hodling british citizenship.

I know a lot about USA taxes, setting up small businesses, personal finance tricks with the American system, but it is not transferable to any other country (canada is somewhat similar, and has some reciprocation).

So why do people live in flyover states still?

I would have moved to England years ago if I weren't weak and dumb.

I want to invest a lot of money in Ireland, because I think it will be a big winner state (they are the only native English country in europe, are fairly empty, and decent weather, but the realtors always bitch about the captial gains tax)

A lot of fly over states are doing amazingly well such as Colorado, Wyoming, Nevada, Texas, South Dakota, Atlanta, Tennessee, Montana, Idaho and North Carolina.

They are much newer places, because very few people have lived there for more than 200 years, so they can frack the shit out of vast amounts of land.

Also military/national police loves flyover states, and half our tax revenue goes to them.

They also have more pro-capitalist tax policies, and the right-to-work (anti union laws) which helps cut costs in government (America's largest enemy is their own government).

Because some people still care about their native land. Let me remind you that every Euroean country speaks different languages and each one has it's own culture and traditions.

>For example, why havn't all Estonians moved to Finland to double/triple their income over night?

Because life isn't all that bad here, certainly not worth it to move abroad for most people. In fact, a lot of Estonians who had left in 2000s are now returning because life has gotten better. Hopefully things will continue this way.

The military really fucks up an area in the USA.
One of the prettiest spots in the USA used to be Whidbey Island, now they won't let kids go out for recess because the growler jets, will blast their ear drums out.

>If californian could move to Washington State to double/triple their income, then calfiornia would become a ghost town except for retired poeple.

California is a state that speaks English and has no culture. Washington is a state that speaks English and has no culture.

Estonia uses Estonian language and everything is tailored towards Estonian culture.
Finland uses Finnish language and everything is tailored towards Finnish culture.

You can't move to another country without learning their language and having at least the most basic idea about their culture.
if you don't, the locals will skin you alive. Think of what happened to the numerous Americans who went to Japan and came back crying their heart out about the mean, mean Japanese told them to fuck off.

What the hell is culture?
Local tax, business, and bureaucratic rules?
Roofs have to built the same in both countries?
Why would anyone want to build a new roof for $2000 when they could make $5000?

Cultural barriers.

Czech Republic is superior to US of Goyim in every conceivable way.

there are McDonalds, Coca-cola, beer, and Apple stores in both places...

I am sure there are also faggy french crossaints / illy coffee and soon to be Dunkin Doughnuts / Tim Hortons in both countries too.

Germans/Swiss/Luzemburgians/... earn more than Americans.
Why don't you emigrate to one of those countries and see how it works out for you.

Bait like this deserves a sage and you can have mine.

This has got to be bait

Ameribear spurdo material right here.

>what is culture
lel

You must have simplicity of 6 years old for looking at events. For your own good, try to look for states within your country, and try to understand why it might be not happening overnight.

Because you have to learn another language
Because it takes money
Because you'll live far from your family and friends
Because you are used to your country, culture, language, way of living, city, area, so you don't want to move

Anyway there's a lot of diaspora. UK and Germany are full of Polish, there are plenty of Hungarians, Latvians, Lithuanians in London, many romanians came to Spain, eastern people live abroad, many Spaniards have been leaving Spain, etc, etc.

Have not found way out.

Switzerland and Lux are smart enough to put up very difficult barriers to citizenship.

Germany speaks a dying language, and their cities tend to be poorer than our West Coast Cities (the nice part of the USA).

Also lets say I wanted to be long haul trucker, class 7-8 international driving standards.

Big-Rig for you class Cs...

Would it be smarter to setup the business in a country like Czech and maybe pay less in registration /sales tax for a $120,000-$150,000 truck?

>because some people aren't Jews who will run to other countries for shekels. Most people like living in their home environment where they can be around their own people, speak their own language, and practice their culture without feeling like aliens
>it's the Czech Republic or Czechia you fucking retarded piece of shit, not "Czech"

I am constantly reminded of the collective stupidity of americans by visiting this site

37k West virginia to 61k New York

There is less income diversity than europe.

Bulgaria and Romania are about 7,500-10,000 GDP per person per year.

Sweden is about 51,000 per year...

The difference is astronomical compared to Mississippi, Alalbama, West Virginia to Washington, California, New York and Maryland

people are like water, they flow to the lowest point (where they make the most money / best life)

Why do you think there were people on every fucking continent...

If your not a retarded loser, you try to make a better life for yourself and family.

>people are like water, they flow to the lowest point (where they make the most money / best life)
apparently not, otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread you dumbfuck

>continent...
>...
Reddit

>If your not a retarded loser, you try to make a better life for yourself and family.
>your
don't call people retards and make mistakes like this in the same sentence.

>people are like water, they flow to the lowest point (where they make the most money / best life)
apparently not, otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread you dumbfuck

Explain Mexicans then

The difference can be 100 times more, there has never been a full mobility, and never will be. And people will never be willing migrate in great masses as long as they can fulfil their basic needs. Romania, Bulgaria and Poland(not visible as Romania and Bulgaria since Ukrainians replace people leaving) has been losing like %10 of their population since 2004, which is a huge number, the maximum to be honest. Unless a country goes full Syria, it won't lose population faster than this.

>Why do you think there were people on every fucking continent...
Because they were discriminated, pushed into poverty which led them seeking for new lands. And a very small percentage of people wanted to follow business opportunities.

I know you are just a retarded basement dweller, but try to understand that people actually have friends, family and values that are difficult for them to leave behind.

Because money isn't everything, and you'll have to fight against stereotypes of being subhuman balkanshit as soon as people hear your name. Even if you do everything in your power to integrate and never speak your native language in public. You have nothing like that in burgerland, over here it's a real thing. And dealing with this regularly, even when you look 90% like the locals ( blonde hair blue eyes non slavic skull, partial germanic heritage in my case ) gets fucking tiring.

Personally, I would never have migrated for money alone. But I can't for the life of me deal with the subhumans populating my former shithole. A LOT of the good people left already, most of the ones left are subhuman cockroaches who deserve nothing but the rope.

where are you from

Take a guess genius, you have enough hints already.

>cockroach
>slav
Bosnia?

>losing like %10 of their population since 2004, which is a huge number, the maximum to be honest
That number is not as relevant to his question since the majority of that population is not compromised of geriatics, but working age and young adults. The situation is much worse in reality.
Expect chinks to migrate in the future even to our shitholes, it started already.
Unless there will be a mass remigration in case the West falls, which is a possibility at this point.
I, however, would never move back.

It's one from the post I replied to, you also had another hint in the post itself.
Well to me most of the population look like cockroaches and act even worse. And It's probably worse in other balkan shitholes the southern you go.

Because GDP per capita is not everything as long as prices are not taken into account. Purchasing power in Eastern European states is much higher than one could expect.

Also remember, that a lot of people work in the west, yet they send their money back home to buy a house for cheap (for them), so their living standards are actually higher than most of westerners who live packed like sardines in their overpriced small flats they need to pay off a 30 year loan for

not all amerisharts move from their flyovers
same there
a lot of people stay in the city they grew up in
and each cunt has a different lang
and there are other things than income like patriotism
and there's family and friends and shit
and things are cheaper in those cunts so it's not as bad

>Purchasing power in Eastern European states is much higher than one could expect.
This again, top fuggin kek. If your salary comes from foreign clients like was the case for me, then yes you have a lot of purchasing power and life is good. Otherwise it's laughable you still think this.
Aside from rent which can be fucking crazy in some places, food, clothes and utilities cost just about the same elsewhere as well. I don't eat out or go the cinema so I can't speak for that but if that's your criteria for deciding standard of living you're retarded.
Also Numbeo is not very accurate and doesn't account for factors like Rome being a much bigger tourist destination.

Well, I'm a lawyer and I simply couldn't find a job outside Poland. And I don't want to clean toilets abroad, even if it pays better than my law-related job in my country.

I thought Romanians don't consider themselves Balkan tbqh. Unless you are from Бългapия.
How did you handle the language?

lol it's 100% a balkan shithole, inb4 muh we wuz romans and shiet. Cross the border to Hungary and you'll see the difference immediately.
I don't speak fingolian, gf is from here and I'm spending Christmas and new year with her family.

The problem with chinks/viets moving to your shitholes, is they don't speark your dead language... They speak english and their native language...

Immigrants have 0 attachments to their host country, they might pay your country 100k for citizenship, but they will hop on a plane to England, Germany, Netherlands or Ireland the second they have the right too.

The whole reason they move to Europe is for money... Don't kid yourself that foreigners give a fuck about your bureaucracy that you like to call "culture".

This is 100% your fucking fault, I have one friend who moved to Canada and had to go back to school. You should've picked something else if you knew you might want to move abroad or just started to study law there already.

How to get Finn gf

lol I didn't mean this was a positive development in any way. I meant you won't even have as much racial homogeneity in these shitholes in the future. Some of them stay actually.
>Immigrants have 0 attachments to their host country,
People like me hate mass immigration more than anyone on this fucking planet. I am not and don't want to be lumped into the same category with the average scum. I have 100 times more attachment to the country I live in now than I ever had to my former one. That place is completely dead to me.

Don't be a worthless NEET, learn social skills.
I'd like to say they'll won't be interested for a guy who looks like a dirty balkan shit but I've seen some who do. Good luck.

>I have 100 times more attachment to the country I live in now than I ever had to my former one.
>didn't even bother to learn the language
lel

bucharest is a giant shithole full of gyppos and drug addicts

I meant where I live on a daily basis not where I go for holidays. I'm here to meet gf's family, we don't actually live here.

I like Czech(ia?)
They have guns

Transylvania is not balkan
Stop spreading lies on the internet
>Cross the border to Hungary and you'll see the difference immediately
More like halfway through the country

I was actually fucking born there. It's still more similar to a balkan shithole then to Hungary, it's definitely better than the rest of the country though.
I meant 100% as in the country is absolutely a balkan shithole more than anything else.

t. disinfo agent
You can't fool me

Probably cuz all the people capable of learning other languages and get jobs outside their countries have already left.

Most 1st gen European immigrants I see here are those Eastern Euros and I see them a lot. Cannot imagine how many have moved to Western Europe already

Are you on East coast?
I have only ran into Russian/English /German immigrants in California (Most live around San Francisco).

English are all engineers, germans are usually students, and russians are programmers, plumbers or paralegals (immigration).

>East coast
Well, South Florida so partially East Coast.
I see a lot of Eastern Euros than many people expect. I have seen a good # of Serbs and Bulgarians as well as Russians.

Of course, they are not as prevalent as Cubans or Haitians but still there are a good number of Eastern Euros. I see them a lot more than I see Asians in South Florida.

t. lived there for more than 20 years in 2 different cities and visited last month
You really should visit Hungary, pay close attention to what you see around you in the villages and small cities and compare. There is a very noticeable difference.

>I am constantly reminded of the collective stupidity of americans by visiting this site
exactly

it's like when east/west germany you fucktard, and like balks/slavs agreed... except the only way to repopulate is to sell the former buildings to the next migrants/mexicans/poles aka. vietnamese/south/central asians/schengens

because it's comfy and cheap and you don't have to bend over every time the media tells you to because abdul needs to rape

Like half of Romanians in fact moved here so this doesn't as retarded as I wished it did

Slavs are the Mexicans of Europe
Ukranians/Turks/Vietnamese/Syrrians are the mexican's mexicans (Guatamalans, Hondurans or Salvador).

Half of Romania is already living here

You have family and friends here. Also, it's a freer society in many ways compared to life in Paris or Frankfurt.

Much more economic freedom?
Mexico has done well because it is arguably a nicer climate, and has beautiful beaches, and they were popping out babies like crazy!

Now the mexican birth rate is about 1/2 of what it was 20 years ago.

Mexico has a prettier future than Romania imo.

Free in that you can drink beer in the parks, pay lower taxes, not be bothered by tons of regulations, etc. Also, these days skilled labor pays in Eastern Europe.

>and has no culture

I love how you guys keep saying this about us, meanwhile half of the music, television, and movies you consume come from this country.

Oh...
So like Nevada but prettier scenery?

Don't mind stupid europoos pretending to be patriots, this is good question
Because when you move to another country with different language the best job you can get is cleaning toilets. The only time window you can successfully move and more or less integrate is between 17-22 years when you can enter foreign university, submerge into local culture and get recognised educations. There are few exceptions to this rule, eg programmers but they can stay in their own country and get foreign salary by working via internet.

Russia brings the common sense and also the reason why this is happening