Who's your candidate? Ignore the cunt in second...

Who's your candidate? Ignore the cunt in second, she wouldn't get my vote even if Trump turned out to be Bin Ladden in disguise.

www.isidewith.com

Also this little gem

How come these candidates like Jill Stein and Gary Johnson or that other random don't make campaigns or aren't ever mentioned in the media? It's always either some democrat shill or some republican cunt.

Even this shithole usually has four candidates and all get debates together.

I'm happy with this.

Good chance Trump has the highest IQ of them all.

Trump #MAGA #TrumpPence16

>2016
>not voting based on who's policy proposals you agree with the most

i shaggy dagggy doo

i got mr. fedora *tip*

>Even this shithole usually has four candidates and all get debates together.
They need to get to 15% in the polls to be allowed into the debates (Gary Johnson is very close like 2% away), the Republicans and Democrats basically have a monopoly over the whole thing because they paid their way in, that's the American """democracy""" we keep hearing so much about.

Because they don't have the support that major parties have, and it's not in their interest to break the duopoly that is out political establishment.

I don't vote for her because I don't even know if by election day it'll be convention Hillary or a new evolution.

That is not a measure of intelligence, so you can't present it without comment you simp.

I mean, if you've paid attention to politics at all in the past few decades, it's easy to see which of her beliefs are lies.

All the anti-free trade stuff in these convention speeches is LOL because you know Hilary will be all about that shit.

She's sincere on the social justice stuff because that's what's "in" right now and that's what'll get her base to turn out.

Really, she's going to be more Obama. Maybe a bit more corporatist, but probably not by much.

My take is, she's not any more flip-floppy or corrupt than any other politician. She's just a lot worse at hiding it.

I can't tell if I hate Green Party voters or Hillary voters more.

I hate you as a human being in every aspect.

ISideWith is fairly flawed, I hope people realize this

It's actually pretty good, compared to most politics tests. Most of it is proposals ripped straight from the candidates mouths, as opposed to vague sentiments.

i hope you know i still love you

Duh. If someone sides with Gary Johnson and Hillary, you're either a dudeweedlmao or completely contradictory in making decisions

I'm not green, I'm somewhere in between Social Democrat and Libertarian, depends on what issue. But my take Hillary supporters are the more repulsive. Trump voters might be racist, etc. but Hillary voters are hypocrites in denial and with plug their ears and white noise at any criticism of her.

>I didn't get my tugboat on Johnson
>It must be flawed
>I must have my Johnson.

I was honestly surprised that Shillary was even on the list, ad I disagree with everything it says

This election is pretty weird, though. Most of the questions are based on direct statements from the candidates. Because of Trump being Trump, a lot of them are from him. And, because of Trump being Trump, no other candidate is on Trump's side for all these issues.

So you've got a situation where about 2/3rds of the questions are "yes" for Trump and "no" for everyone else equally.

I would have scored closer but I am pro-choice because it helps keep the black population in check.

How'd I do, pol?

Are there any actual Hilary supporters? It seems like it's more Trump vs. Not-Trump

Making abortion illegal should however decrease teenage pregnancy rates as the closer we get to traditionalism, the more slutty behavior should be condemned instead of praised.

Just frack my shit up senpai

>mine, drill, frack the fuck out of earth
>terraform and colonize the universe
>leave the niggers and spics behind
>make TayBot real

I did the most cucked answers (no military, ban all guns, drastically increase affirmative action) and got this.

>I am pro-choice because it helps keep the black population in check.
Kek

Yeah. Had Trump kept his mouth shut on race and religion, although with not much confidence I would've voted for him against Hillary the same way I guess for Obama over that cuck Romney.

charge your phone you fucking degenerate

I don't care if teens get pregnant. A Tump presidency would allow teens better opportunities right out of high school and the ability to raise a family.

Traditional values would keep families together.

If niggers want to kill their own race off that's their choice. It's not like sending them all back to Africa is a feasible option.

It was Petersen, before Johnson got the nomination.

Now I'm pretty much undecided between Trump and Johnson

>Take quiz
>Score 77% Hill-beast; 74% Jill
>Retake quiz to tweak results

>Obvious F12 is obvious

>Whose to say I'm not just trying to be GREEN?

Go Johnson, it paves the road for a better chance to give Libertarians more national recognition post 2016.

Good luck.

Flawed in what ways?

I used snipping tool

And what if they want to go to college and not slave their lives away?

Where did I say I support Johnson? Seems like all the retards always up in the green quadrant...

I hate trump now because of this quiz, I am feeling the Johnson now.

I'm feeling the Johnson

Well for one I remember one of their sources for Trumps opinion on whether we should fund NASA was a four year old tweet where he was making fun of Obama. I just checked it now and it's updated with another source but some the opinions are just educated guesses on ISidewWith's part.

Also where are you from?

can't peril the Darrell

Israel is (((our greatest ally)))

FEEL THE JOHNSON

Fuck this DNC is making me want to neck myself

>hurr I went to college!!!
>I didn't expect ALL this debt
>gibmedats.exe

ayyy

You're easily convinced. Here's why you should give me $1K.

Can't Hassle the Castle

F12 takes you to the same shit as you would get with Inspect Element.

Haven't take it since Bernie was removed.

Castle should be higher, for some reason it says we disagree on issues that I have the same answer as him on.

That's their choice.

Working an honest day for an honest pay is slaving? I thought that was just called the middle class.

You are only a slave when you live outside of your means and you incur heavy debt.

How the fuck do you have Johnson RIGHT NEXT TO STEIN
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

>TFW when I only got 7% with clinton
>TFW when it was only because of country paying for space flight (to mine and terraform planets obvi)

Heavy weight put on anti-NSA, spying, etc stuff and anti-war stuff. Probably drugs too. Same reason Shillary is at the bottom.

Wew lad looks like I'm #MentallyJill now

O P E N B O R D E R S

If that isn't enough to immediately discredit him in your eyes, you're retarded.

That's not how this quiz works.

The two big parties picked the debate rules and tweaked 'em to keep the little parties out.

Isidewith said my choices were 99% Bernie, 99% Stein, 95% Clinton, 75% Johnson, 5% Trump. I think isidewith gives more weight to candidate promises than to candidate records, as on *record* Clinton's below Johnson for me.

Given that I want my country to still exist in ten years, I'm probably stuck voting Clinton though. *sigh*.

>58%

Where did I go so wrong?

You were never a cuck to begin with.

This really is the time for the Libertarians to rise - both Hillary and Trump are wildly unpopular. A strong Libertarian showing will get them better funding in the 2018 and 2020 election cycle, and make sure both statist parties are butthurt as fuck as a bonus.

Going to look into the other candidates policies, because I don't want to vote for another elite accepting bribes form corporations, and I don't want to vote for an an elite corporation owner who has given bribes to government in the past

What a fucking shit show of an election we have. The broken system of a basically two party system is coming back to bite us in the ass

yeah that sounds about right

Trump Card

Trump is based
Castle is based

The other three are awful

I wish a real libertarian was running, Gary Johnson is a fucking democrat

You can see who I'm voting for.

how do you guys even get Bernie Sanders to show up at all?

>Gary Johnson is a fucking democrat
He's literally an ex-Republican, retard.