You can't go over the trench! That's no-man's-land!

>You can't go over the trench! That's no-man's-land!
>Then it is a good thing I... am no man.
>kills 100 Nazis

This scene is gonna be epic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikMGXsbZn9Q#t=227
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_Oakley#Career_and_touring
youtube.com/watch?v=QH-zugEjFmU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ps85649fWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nazis

germans=nazis

have you ever even seen a movie

>>>Do you even history?

You dumbass, it takes place in world War 1. Nazis were involved in world War 2 you idiot.

now thats being bluepilled.

nobody cares about what happened during world war 1 during the 80's or whatever. Only world war 2 mattered

This

fuck yes queen! fuck donald trump and fuck white people!

*yaaaaaaaaaaas

literally captain america

>ww1
>nazis

Nigga you gay

youtube.com/watch?v=ikMGXsbZn9Q#t=227

what's she even doing in a trench, dumping her menstrual cup? why is she stepping on ants on the front line instead of going after the Kaiser and ending the war? how many died from her need to show off her "gurl power"? what a bunch of warhorseshit

She's trying to save lives, dude.

Are my eyes fucked up or does this video got crazy scanlines? Fuck comicbook.com.

>Trnch warfare
>Killing Nazis
It's time to back to school, kiddo.

why cant she do an american accent

This movie is goofy

Jesus you kids need to learn your history right

>everyone falling for the WWI Nazis bait
jesus christ people have been memeing this in every single wonder woman thread for weeks

I hope there's a scene where Amelia Earhart bombs Kaiser Hitler. Double grrrrl power for the price of one

>LITERALLY doing the "no man's land" line

lmao

her character is not american, though

If it's ww1 why is she even getting involved? WW2 is arguably the only one with clear moral boundaries. WW1 was a result of archduke frank fernidand getting assainated and a fuckton of treaty's being called in. The Germans may have lost but they were as evil as the allied powers then

>Wonder Woman intervenes against the Nazis in WW1
>Doesnt do shir against them in WW2 when the Jews were getting holocausted

Really grinds your gears

yeah WWI is just an awful setting for a superhero movie, it's insulting to the nature of the war

that'd be too similar to captain america, supposedly

look at those noodle arms. she just looks silly, like a model wearing a halloween costume. very odd casting. doesn't look powerful at all.

the female villain looks interesting but i also think its pretty stupid to have a designated female villain. having a man beat up gal gadot would give me some fap material desu.

I'm sure actual soldiers wished they had an op killing machine winning their battles for them. War is filled with propaganda anyway.

To busy trying on striped pajamas.

I'm sure the horribleness of war for all participants and the manipulation of the common citizens to kill and die for nothing will be explored in the film

but Hitler fought in WWI. Hitler was a Nazi. Therefore Nazis were in WWI!

>WW2 is arguably the only one with clear moral boundaries.
How so? While the Nazis did some fucked up shit, it wasn't exactly war related. To begin with, reclaiming ethnic German territory was morally acceptable.

>ending scene
>one of the retreating soldiers against WW is injured
>shows in his eye the hatred and revenge bottle up inside him
>name plate is shown it says "Hitler"

BRAVA DC
BRA
FUCKING
VA

>did some fucked up shit, it wasn't exactly war related
slave labour?

Hard for her to kill Nazis since the movie takes place during World War 1. You are officially an idiot.

Not exactly.

The most recent stuff coming out assigns a bit more blame to Germany since they were a bit war-crazy at the time.

But its definitely a pretty shitty setting.

why is alien siding with english?

>Hitler quips
>"Gas them all"

jfc DC you've done it again

how would raimi direct that scene?

She's cute fur a mouth breather.

MCUcks on suicide watch

Why does she look so clean? Like even her nails are pristine

>Burgerian education

>we can't save everyone
>WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

DC was a fucking mistake

Yeah, and Superman is an Alien, Aquaman are from Atlantis

>her character is not american, though

The most retarded coment of the month

Christ, all of you got baited hard by that Nazi shit. You're just giving OP (you)'s.

and lipstick, senpai

a fucking lipstick

your retarded
her greek

>implying its not samefagging

Hello newfag

>wonder woman starts taking nazi scalps
>one soldier is crying and frightened and pisses himself
>she asks what is his name
>"A-Adolf Hitler"
>she then murders him in a ultra gruesome way
>this scene gets reposted on tumblr ad nauseum
I can see this happening.

I'm talking about triage, though. sure, she help those dozen guys then, but they'll probably die in some other trench later. there are way bigger things her talents can accomplish

did you see ? it looks like she kills alot

Hitler was in the trenches. Sees Wonder Woman as he's running about. Sees Gal Gadot's terrible acting. Begins to hate jews. WW2. IT MAKES SENSE!

But what does the 80s have to do with it

Always looking beautiful is unironically one of her powers

fucking funny books

no
He's just making people hate more this awful movie
Remember those shill from Ghost in the Shell?
They are annoying like this DC shill
and you know how the history ends

>jewish wonderwoman killing nazis

bravo

Reminder we can't have Nazis in historical films anymore because SJWs find them too offensive.

Reminder that Annie Oakley could have stopped WW1 and the Nazis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_Oakley#Career_and_touring

At least they gave her some personality (even though she seems borderline retarded in the fish of the water parts)

This is probably why early reactions are praising her. It's not really her acting skills but the way the character is presented. It's different from Batman and Superman that are a fucking bore in the DCEU. It's endearing to see a superhero acting like a superhero.

>Oakley supposedly shot the ashes off a cigarette held by the newly crowned German Kaiser Wilhelm II at his request.

How much you wanna bet that story is bullshit?

>ywn serve general grant and shoot ww1 nazis rushing across no man's land while rocking out to Motley Crue

A person who lives 3 thousand years can not have an accent
Can learn any language and lose his accent in a matter of hours

But it's a Snyder movie so it's not made for people who think

Wonder Woman is the most important film of the decade.

Everyone should-- no-- MUST watch a film that is finally about a strong female character

Which is why all screenings should be free. Let the world know the wonders women can do.

BLACKED

Fucking jews have to go and ruin everything.

I want her modern day romantic interest to be a black bull

Sup Forums will be even more BTFO

I understand what you're saying but this is the general populace that says that the American civil war was fought over slavery and not the other metric fuckton of reasons. It's easier to paint a narrative when you have an obviously evil side. If Wonder Woman was the messenger of peace she's supposed to be shouldn't she bring both leaders into a room until they come to an agreement? What Wonder Woman is this? God of war or ambassador of peace?

you guys realize she's going to femdom him right?

it probably will, bataffleck will become a cuck just to further push this agenda of adultery seeming normal.

And they need to make Cyborg more relevant

>whips hair
>crown thing appears out of nowhere

??????

capeshit was a mistake

She gets triggered pretty easily

also, when Pine is talking with the lasso wrapped around his arm, you can see she's laughing

youtube.com/watch?v=QH-zugEjFmU

That's the worst interlacing I've ever seen.

>capeshit during WWI

this seems really out of place

soon we'll have science and history classes with capeshit in them

I will watch this movie to support Patty Jenkins

It's not her fault that she had to make the movie in the DCEU landscape and she deserves big things

Oh god, is this going to be a movie that completely overlooks all of the suffering of men in WWI just to glorify a fictitious woman?

Maybe you should watch it first

Women have always been the biggest victims of war.

hitler wasn't a nazi until he went to prison for opposing the jew

for

I bet a seven nation army couldn't hold her back.

your point?

why is she so depowered in this, she's supposed to be almost equal to superman but has trouble with humans

>Wonder Woman is the direct cause for Hitler

really makes you think

Both raised by american people.
Try again dumbass

I bet no one even knows what WW1 was even about

capeshit was a mistake

Nobody ever knew

This movie it's disgusting, it's basically about a jewish bitch hating the germans in general.

Glorifying the deaths of people that didnt want to be there in the first place.

It's a war about nothing!

its about the jews duh

It's actually pretty funny how this movie glorifies women and especially women killing men when in WW1 the government used women to shame men into fighting in WW1, a war that was very unpopular

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather

There's this great scene I'll always remember

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ps85649fWk

The woman who said that was almost president. Horrifying.

>One such was Private Ernest Atkins who was on leave from the Western Front. He was riding a tram when he was presented with a white feather by a girl sitting behind him. He smacked her across the face with his pay book saying: "Certainly I'll take your feather back to the boys at Passchendaele. I'm in civvies because people think my uniform might be lousy, but if I had it on I wouldn't be half as lousy as you." [7]

The muslims are right

just put them all in burkas and rape them

This nu-Ghostbusters level humor. Is she gonna start talking about queefing while she is killing people? Is she gonna make Chris Pine call her Mama in the obligatory sex scene? How low do they have to stoop before the fucking Snyderfags come out and apologize for punishing us all with this turd?