US will 'take names of those who vote to reject Jerusalem recognition'

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/20/us-take-names-united-nations-vote-to-reject-jerusalem-recognition

>The US ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, has warned UN members she will be “taking names” of countries that vote to reject Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

>In a letter seen by the Guardian, Haley told countries – including European delegations – that she will report back to the US president with the names of those who support a draft resolution rejecting the US move at the UN general assembly on Thursday, adding that Trump took the issue personally.

>Haley writes: “As you consider your vote, I encourage you to know the president and the US take this vote personally.

>“The president will be watching this vote carefully and has requested I report back on those who voted against us,” she continued.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

O

SAY

CAN

YOU

SEE

blow it out your ass

Fucking Americans need to be gassed along with the Kikes

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
A superpower is using their soft power
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

How do the white supremacists feel about Trump's Jewish overlords?

your country is responsible for financing and carving out israel

>other countries know our anthem
feelsgood

>superpower
>a goyim slave to a little desert shithole

stfu *nglo

Based
Need to remind people that this is America's world, they're just living in it.

>>Haley writes: “As you consider your vote, I encourage you to know the president and the US take this vote personally.

MY FEELINGS

or what? you gonna take names lmao, so scared

>HILLARY IS THE REAL AUTHORITARIAN

WHAT THE FUCK THIS ISNT REAL NEWS DELETE THIS YOU MONKEY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING JEWS

>getting mad when a superpower does whatever it wants to do

This is how you summon an avalanche of burgerflag smugposters.

>be american
>be ok with turning into 1984

We made a containment zone to get them out of our fucking country, you've become their slaves