LEAVE VAMPIRE KINO TO US

LEAVE VAMPIRE KINO TO US

>redditvania
no thanks

kill yourself

wow american anime looks way better than anime

Sorry reddit but Jim Jarmusch already made vampire years ago

If you haven't seen it then I wouldn't recommend it though as your brain power might not be up to speed

Daily reminder of what the Berserk anime looks like :)

you first, manchild

Post the transformation webm

>video games
>anime
>vampires
>lol so edgy xD

This is literally plebbit. If you like this you are stupid.

>wow american anime looks way better than anime

>Avatar quality

Right.

but avatar looks better than any anime

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH. Aaahh...

Thanks, buddy. You made my day.

.>american anime
Americans don't make japanese cartoons.

t. leddit

>no Grant Danasty
Dropped.

?

!

>tfw no 1999 Julius Belmont adaptation kino
When will /our/ boy get his own media?

this is one of the worst vampire movies/thing ever made, holy shit

vampire fan, also im 12

this user gets it

>American cartoons look like 80s anime
>real anime looks like garbage for pedos
What happened?

>no Dio

fuck off with that shit

american anime looks like a mid-00s flash game

>using reddit as a baseless derogatory term
This board is 18+.

>american anime

because America is culturally dead so can't do anything other than rip off other countries work and style

But 80s and 90s anime was clearly heavily influenced by Western entertainment.

THIS. What a bunch of hacks.

stay mad shotacon. go jack off into ANOTHER sock

That doesn't make any sense.
Again:
>American anime

examples.

you mean Japan took a flawed concept and fixed it/improved over it, they didn't just rip it off like USA does about everything

Hokuto no Ken is literally a Bruce Lee film + Mad Max.

This is hilarious. Castletvania is literally a rip off of European Gothic Horror.

I bet you think Dark Souls is based on western shit instead of Berserk.

I posted this a few days ago and it got deleted. So I'd take it to Sup Forums.

>Bruce Lee
>western

weebs sound like desperate PR people for animation studios when they try and defend their children's cartoons. it's just so easy to identify them. probably why they never get laid; girls can sniff out a rambling autist from a mile away

Stop pandering to Sup Forums sange

>sange

mad af lmao

>I bet you think Dark Souls is based off of western shit instead of a jap manga heavily inspired by western shit
>He thinks Souls started with Dark

Berserk was inspired by Western entertainment. In fact the manga became considerably worse when he started getting his inspiration from Japanese media (little witch, dumb humour, perverted "humorous" scenes).

>weebs sound like desperate PR people for animation studios when they try and defend their children's cartoons. it's just so easy to identify them. probably why they never get laid; girls can sniff out a rambling autist from a mile away

Really makes me think

no need to defend who is already at the top
only here to laugh at cucked westernshits

imagine being so cucked you only care about your culture when is being portrayed by japanese people,

>implying it doesn't
Avatar has better character designs than 99% of all jap cartoons. If you actually try denying that you're a delusional weeb.

one of the janitors for Sup Forums

mad ham Imao

Hello pleb. Hokuto no Ken is really nothing like either of those things aside from aesthetics. It's heavily influenced by those things by Buronson's own admition, but the actual finished product is not "literally" Bruce Lee + Mad Max. The only Bruce Lee influence is Kenshiro's appearance (the ATATATATA voice was more of an anime addition) and the Mad Max similarities die down as soon as Souther enters the picture. It's much more of a traditional Greek tragedy afterward, with people fighting against and accepting their fate and suffering as a result.

HnK is better than JoJo and Berserk, both of which try to copy it and failed to be anywhere near as good. Raoh>Grifith, it's not even close.

Why does Alucard look like the Golden One?

You like the AAY Imao mad Azula change in the last arc? Who is the delusional now? Go and jerk off with Rick and Morty or something.

he's the one throwing daggers in the teaser

>Greek tragedy
kek, it's a fucking cartoon about a guy exploding people with his fists. It's pure kitsch that takes itself way too seriously.

they want the nu-male audience

funny how you can detect a f/a/ggot just by the way they type xd

>funny how you can detect a f/a/ggot just by the way they type xd

Really makes me think

Without Catlevania music it will be shit.

You're fucking blind.

WHY CASTLEVANIA GETS TO HAVE GOOD ANIMATION WHILE BERSERK, THE UNCONTESTED BEST MANGA OUT THERE GETS TREATED LIKE SHIT??

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!!!!

t. pleb who's seen 5 anime

No he isn't.

He's nowhere to be seen.

>UNCONTESTED BEST MANGA
That would be Nausicaa. Berserk has too many flaws.

Yes he is.

The only person who would say something like that is someone who has clearly seen a lot of anime. You fucking idiot.

is this satire?

No. He fucking isn't.

Go find me a screenshot and I'll prove to you that it's Trevor.

YOU'RE WRONG. WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG.

>Lost Children arc will never, ever get animated

Why can't we have burning deformed fetuses raining from an evil apostle's nest while /ourguy/ protects himself with their blood. Or the burning children, Or mutant, evil, nude moth girl?

Will it never be done justice?

Nu-Berserk isn't as enjoyable

Since Miura mellowed down with age and tried to give Guts some happiness and friends it just hasn't been the same

>that disgusting intro with NES
Embarrassing nostalgia bait.

With that many edges the insurance coverage for the production team would be crippling.

I'd agree but you have to remember Castlevania is relatively obscure.

they needed that to contextualize it for normies/ignorants.

>for normies/ignorants.
Like Sup Forums.

i can't tell if you're serious or not

Berserk is literally the 40K of anime. People who could give a shit grew out of it because it's edgy children horseshit

>Konami blowing money on everything BUT videogames

(You)
>redditvania

Sup Forums is Sup Forums+/bane/+ignorance. Normies and oldfags left that shithole long ago

>Konami doing something orignal instead of another copypasted metroidvania like all the IGA's casltevania

FUCKING BASED! Go watch some SOTN speedrun, Sup Forumsedditor

Please, half the of the first thread didn't even know what this was back when the trailer came out.

Yeah, the anime is pretty silly but the manga isn't. The story is pretty similar between them but the anime doesn't take itself seriously and plays up the silly elements whereas the manga really just focuses on the battle between Hokuto and Nanto. I don't blame you for having a poor opinion of the story if you've only seen the anime or movies, where Kenshiro's head cleaves a falling building in half.

Berserk is just a poor man's Fist of the North Star.

>implying he's not giving Guts happiness and friends now to make him even more broken when they all die a horrifying death

Hence the ignorance and Sup Forums. Normies know what Castlevania is. I'm a LARPing normie and I have been doing this for too many years to count

>confusing a cartoon with a videogame

brainlet

>can't understand a simple post
>calls others brainlet
kys retard

>Berserk is just a poor man's Fist of the North Star.

max pleb

>Greek tragedy
Did Greek tragedy involving making shit up as you went along? Because this is what the story feels like. Every new bad guy is actually the one who made the previous bad guy turn evil. also they all loved Yuria.

This

>huuhhrr durrr wheeee, a videogame company shouldn't make videogames!

they are making videogames tho
and they are a company that has branched out of videogames
>cucklevania retards
kys, already

>what is a man?
>A miserable little pile of secrets!
Of course it's one of the highest rated comments. I really hate nerd """""culture""""".

Also not included in Greek tragedies: 1 dimensional comically evil villains, exploding heads and guts. TAKE THAT SOPHOCLES YOU FAGGY HACK

>they are making videogames tho

No they aren't, retard

>videogame company
They are like Sega and Sony, videogames is only one of the things they do.

Are you just about done feeding him?

Look closer at what the knife thrower's wearing. It's the Belmont character.

They are, 2 months ago they released a new Bomberman which sold 8 times the amount that all of its other entries in the past 20 years did, which made Konami announce that they're going to go back to making games and ''revive'' more franchises.

>Bomberman remake

WHOA PULLING OUT ALL THE STOPS WATCH THE FUCK OUT GUYS KONAMI MEANS BUSINESS

It's based on a japanese series you stupid cuck.