Are there any films about how "Select all squares with" captchas don't work?

I want movie that captures the frustration of going through three or four of them.

active the legacy captha in the "Settings"

Movies where you think it's about to end, but it just keeps going and going
Return of The King (Extended version)
That sex movie with Neve Campbell and Denise Richards, goes full retard with so many plot twists

Learn how to trick the captcha or download Sup Forumss pass addon(which is what they tried to kill last night but fucked up the entire site)

I want a movie about getting a fucking security certificate warning literally every single fucking time I load a new page.

I swear to god I'm going to find this oriental piece of tumorous shit Hiro and cut his fucking yellow nuts off for how completely unusable he's made this site

For some retarded reason they think signs = vehicles.

>Learn how to trick the captcha
pls explain.

>active the legacy captha in the "Settings"
That's going back to the old text captcha, right? You can barely read the text

Your problem is you select every square that has any remnants of the object of interest which doesn't work because everyone who does the captcha is too lazy to do that and only select the most obvious squares

You're training googles AI
it's gotta learn some how

lol

why is the one in the top row checked? The sign?
lol at the one I just got.

Depends on which one you're remembering. It's been pretty good for a while now.

thats why when you get these
you still click on squares to fuck it up

I was wondering why I couldn't post.

Your efforts are in vain. Countless people will receive the same captcha and yours will stand out and perceived as a mistake rather than someone who is upset and lashing out for silly reasons.

>when the AI takes over the world and decides to kill you because you gave the wrong catpcha answer multiple times

Not quite, as pointed out, people already don't do it right

>Select all squares with filthy goyim that deserve to die.
>If there are none, select yourself.

just do this

>Sup Forumss pass addon
link?