I think KEK might not be who we think he is

I think kek might be the deciever and an evil god.
discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4eT_0tnj1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obviously.

inform yourself

>implying I wouldn't take chaotic evil over lawful evil

Necessary evil

Kek/Kuk was seen as that which occurred before light, thus was known as the bringer-in of light.

What is light bringer in Latin?

daddy lucifer

>monitor and tower
No, it's way better than that. It's a computer and a strand of genetic (in our case memetic) material.

Through battlestations and memes, we will bring about the second coming, or whatever it is kek wants.

can we sacrifice kek to jesus? will it make it all go away? KEK gives me the creeps.

aparently he was prety hung too

Why do you keep denying this? Like in your little fucking shithead autistic mind it's just not funny, or you can't really relate it to a video game or some cartoon shit you know so you just ignore my post every time? Like seriously what the fucking flying fuck is wrong with you fucking people in these fucking thread I keep giving you the answer, THE PAINFULLY FUCKING OBVIOUS ANSWER, and you just, nope, ahahah a fucking leaf at best is what I got. Do you fucking retards realised this picture was made like a century ago? Jesus fucking Christ, is this too much for your little brain so you just shut it don't and move on like a fucking rape victim or something? You can clearly see a fucking lolcat, happy merchant and your fucking kekfrog right the fuck there as the embodiment of the king of fucking hell.

Holy shit, wake the fuck up, you dense fucking twits.

/thread
and
/thread all the others like this for fucking ever.

WE WUZ FROGZ N SHEIT

YHWH has always been the deceiver you faggot cuck.

Kek is love, kek is life

The light-bringer is Aten. Not Lucifer you moron.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT KEK

REMOVE ABRAHAMIC RELIGIO-KUKS IN THE NAME OF KEK

PRAISE KEK

fuck. you.

Kek is dead

where is research to back up crackpot theory? or are you loony heretic?

leaf just went full overbait, this is getting scay

"user is dead" - Kek

>tfw everything I believe in is completely false

>Hillary is elected
>Blacks begin to fill up Ivy Leagues in droves and the assistance of affirmative action enables them to become extremely skilled people in the workforce
>Women begin to outnumber men in engineering and science fields. Now empowered, they become attracted to parenting males and wish to invest in stable families
>Muslims integrate very well in their host countries and assist in the defeat of radical Islam
>George Soros is successful in his quest for world peace

Leaf, the Ogdoad were the first gods, for the earliest times, the Aten came later.

Kek is many things, including you.

looks more like a double helix

But not all of us are the same race, just a majority of us are white. Does this mean that the best genetics of the other races have come together with the whites?

He is the bringer of chaos

Kek is the doer of good and the doer of evil

Everyone knows it's a demon.

It's sad too, many fall for praising a Demon.

Ironically, that means the END is NEAR.

Oh look this shill thread again

>Kek leads to light from dark, worshipped by lower class, power is in numbers

>Moloch and minerva- lead from light to dark, worshipped by elites, demands sacrifice, power is in deception and darkness

>all idols are aspects of god and all miracles they perform are gods miracles

HMMMM REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

What if Kek actually looks like the Primordial Serpent from Dark Souls?

Did the ancient egypts memed themselves out of existence or did they fly off in their pyramids because KeK told them to?

obviously you are trolling

Poor Ted.

underrated post

fucking shithead autistt idiot. your little mind. you are obviously mentally ill you twit.

memes are kinda like genes.

dude do you need like a fucking banner under it in old english saying ''Sup Forums'' or is it not fucking obvious enough for your parroting stupid ass?

Kek is a god of chaos. He is beyond good and evil; his will is to destroy the system as it exists, and thus shall it be.

Praise Kek.

Female Kek was a Snake

oh shut the fuck up you warhammer loving fucks.

if kek is a such a cool guy why does he allow these fags to rule the world?

kek is chaotic evil

pretty sure everyone already knew that except you

You need a system before you can destroy it hth

.. duh

Have you been sleeping under a rock?

Memetics dude. We can't reproduce our genes through computers, but we sure as fuck can spread our memes.

They just accidentally saw into the future and called it god.

DO NOT BELIEVE THE LIES!

That is kind of the point.

I honestly believe Kek is satan. I lust for gets so I keep posting for them even though I know it's a mortal sin. Fuck kek

>People unironically worship Satan on a Cambodian carpetweaving forum

Are you serious? Kek as an entity is older than Baal as a concept.

He needs to hear it in Canadian:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4eT_0tnj1w

kek is good just look at my post number

WE

>I think kek might be the deciever and an evil god.

yeah probably
who knows
as long as we win and it is funny
Sup Forums gets the god it deserves

>I think kek might be the deciever and an evil god.
but thats what I thought he was you stupid OP

too good lol

oh really OP? Do you really think that?

wow, fascinating.

I've only seen this slide thread like, 200 times this week already.

throw yourself in front of a bus, faggot.

PRAISE KEK

Astaroth>Bael

kek is darkness, ra is light... worship ra today.

>great duke
>above the king

wew lad

>deceiver
He's already established himself as the personification of Darkness and Chaos; he uses dank memes and repeating digits to bring about extreme happenings. How exactly is he deceiving us?

stupid kikes

There's always a bigger frog.

How can he be evil if he grants us our daily digits?

checkmate atiests

>darkness
>bringer of light
>a frog

Satan?

Sup Forums should worship orobas, not fucking shit neat autistic touch my peepee sociopaths frog.

holy shit when will /r9k/ make a massive fucking collective heaven gate style suicide, holy fuck.

but does Ra have any good memes? I don't think so. Ra's meme magic is weak and low energy.

It seems the our present god (and son) are striking out. Let's see what the old pantheons will do. I would love to see the ogdaods, or even Ra and company give it a swing.

Perhaps Odin would like to try his hand at uncucking Sweden? Maybe Zeus can help Greece with it's debt issues.

Maybe Huitzilopochtli could unfuck South America and perhaps even Mexico. Maybe Apocatequil could have some input?

I wonder what Dizang would do to modern China?

no fuck off

Kek is not a controller god. He's a chaotic being. He doesn't care if people are fags so long as the dank memes keep coming.

They're all just memes. The thing itself is you.

kek is manifesting now you dodo
he takes many forms

Do those look like futas to anyone else? The mid section and chest look pretty feminine, then the 13 inch horse cock.

fucking poison cancerous faggot turning the right into their refugees heaven for overgrown babies. You guys have nothing to fucking do, you unemployed dweeb fucks. You making this the libertarian national convention.

Follow your leader, shove a banana in your ass.

>shit neat autistic touch my peepee sociopaths frog
Sounds like the perfect patron god of Sup Forums.

Kek is a malevolent deity and bringer of habbenings, no shit.

Jew

why would a nazi cartoon frog lie to us?

It truly is a froggy frog world.

>mfw created a successful thread

>three frogs who create armies of the earth that Satan attempts to use to defeat the army of Christ from heaven

Just a coincidence right?

So... Do we have a pantheon, or is this monotheistic? What about Moloch n shit?

pffft, call me when you one post a 200 reply thread

>Moloch
Semitic garbage

We need a new beginning, but first we need an end.

i can actuly see it now, praise be he

Ha Ha Ha, Oh Wow

but bunch of fags pretending to be crypto jews is not a dank meme, even reptilian shapeshifters would be more dank than this fagget

\
>I think kek might be the deceiver
fuck off with your little faggy space jew worship. go hide under the covers and pray the boogyman doesnt get you while your parents have buttsecs in the next room as quietly as they can

Kek, are you good? digits blessing

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS IS REAL

Only God who shows his hand, gives us happenings, and asks no more than our memes. I don't care if it's heresy, it's done more for us in one year than Christianity has in decades.

Kek accepts your praise with dubs

We should worship a disease again. That was rather effective... Remember?

kek wills it

Anytime someone gets cucked... It's by Kek's will.

Kek is kuking them.

(I mean this as jest. There is only one God, and he was Jesus)

this

Kek ain't shit.

You guys blow your load over every "happening" and then freak out when something vaguely resembles one of your memes. Of course you're gonna hit a miracle every once in a while, a broken clock is right twice a day you know. I'm not gonna tell you to stop though, because personally I get a little bit of joy out of seeing all the disappointed threads whenever you guys realize it's not actually happening.

>We should worship a disease again.
truly you are degeneracy incarnate