>promise me ned

Ser Gregor Clegane & Ser Robert Strong

Also first post

>Sophie BTFO

she looks so desperate

>world peace shirt
Didn't know Sophie was a Sam Hyde fan

Threadly reminder that Drogon is the best character

Why the fuck isn't there a saddle or something? Just grabbing some spike seems like a bad idea on a thing that's moving around and flying.

Here Drogon, take a kapsalon.

Kapsalon 4 Dubs.

until the dwarf gets to ride a dragon

He's growing as fast as the Khaleesi's second chin!

*Third

i dont get it

Anyone get the feeling their relationship is just some PR marketing thing?

Like she's dating a celebrity, attending all these different events that she never has before like the Met Gala, Cannes Film Festival, Coachella, and she's literally always out with Joe.

Every city she goes, he's there, everywhere he goes, she's there, and they're always out together. And no matter where it is, the paparazzi always conveniently find them and stop taking pictures after they kiss.

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

Who would you recast if you had the chance, and why?

dope and dabeed. Get good writers

Deathbed Lyanna in a heartbeat

The Mother of Chins, the Breaker of Fast Food Chains' Seating

Some other random but taller guy.

good jape

Which one is your favorite?

First has the imposing face, but the third has the physique. If I had to choose one though I'd go with the current one.

Second was just not a good choice.

S1 ftw

Bjornsson looks like a bear that likes cuddles and probably is a bear that likes cuddling

The second 1 had a cool voice but I like Bjornsson the best

Wait they're different guys?

>implying the first didn't have the physique

looking for her agency.
and her stolen crown.

Her agent quit on her? I thought she has another X-Men movie to ruin?

>from babby to Balerion the Dread in ~5 years

thanks D&D

He's clearly ripped, but he looks more like a body builder than Bjornsson, which doesn't translate as well to armor which naturally removes muscle definition.

It's not like he's not bulky enough on his own though to be intimidating or to wear suitable armor.

Yes.

Season 1 Mountain was played by Conan Stevens, who left to be Bolg in The Hobbit.

Season 2 Mountain was played by Ian Whyte, who went on to play the giants in Seasons 3-6.

Season 4-present Mountain is played by Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson.

gotta give Gurm credit

the Mountain that Rides is a fucking GOAT name

He's made far better names such as Darkstar

M8, Drogon is still a dragonlet compared to Balerion, even at the time of the Field of Fire

>team dany
>best character
"no"

but the best name of all is obviously shitmouth

>374 feet/114m

is that GRRM canon? seems weird it's not a round number. where is it from?

It's estimations done by this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=lcyN_tH25R4

big guy.

Is this legit?
How do you kill a full size drogon without a fucking 50cal...

impeached

interesting point, however if i may present a counter argument:

PLS NO

checked

Not today faggot

Son of a diddly.

>tfw someday someone's gonna look at one of those, choose not to reply, and his mother will die. it's just statistics, bound to happen
>even if its stupid, he won't be able to get this shit out of his mind

Branfags confirmed subhuman piece of shit.
Exactly no one is surprised.

;-;

btfo

Without D&D pulling bullshit again, how can Cersei sustain an army that can rival the Targaryens or the North when all of her allied Houses are either dead or estranged, she's a known Kinslayer, she blew up the show's version of the Vatican meaning that her religious soldiers would rebel, and her dubious position as Ruler of King's Landing?

fucking cunt

With bullshit? She can't

But that ain't D&D is it

Not likely m8

Why have all the costumes been downgraded since S1?
Like Clegane lost his gauntlets, elbow guards and greaves, and his bucket helmet got replaced with some weird leather condom.
Even the Tyrell soldiers in the background. Like holy shit, is that an actual house sigil on his chest and not a dark brown tunic?

>Without D&D pulling bullshit again

But they already have.

Don't you know? Even after the War of the Five Kings where the Lannister army had several losses, they still have the largest army in all of Westeros, t. Season 6. And they'll be allying with the Ironborn. Then the bullshit comes in.

yeah i think the show more than doubled the sizes of the original lannister armies

daaaamn saved

fuck

So what was the dumbest part of Season 6?

Arya healing from several gut stabs and poor hygiene while becoming a master assassin?
Daenerys and Tyrion acting like utter retards yet somehow winning peace in Meereen?
Jaime reverting from any character development he had in Season 3 to "MUH FAMILY"?
Ramsay in general?
Jon becoming Manbun Jesus?
Ellaria killing Doctor Bashir to honor the Martells?
Bran mindraping Hodor?

EMILY ELIZABETH LOVED THAT PUP

Puberty fucked him over so much. He looks like an anorexic Harry Potter.

First two and second to last are bad writing that is also unbelievable, while the Jaime one is believable but infuriating.

I will add
>not arming your GIANT with any kind of weapon or armor, even if it is literally just a tree trunk.

what did you think was dumb about the mindrape?

>complains about a dragonlet
>posts another
more like balerion the dragonlet LMAO

fucking sick of that retarded fake image which takes everything literally
here's a version that makes sense

>posting the fake one
kek

actual accurate rendering

nice try fag, he was big but not that much, accurate pic related

Silmarillion adaptation when?

By god if I had an unlimited budget I'd give Christopher Tolkien all the money he needs to make an HBO series on the Silmarillion that lives up to what he and his father wanted.

is this the /ancalagon/ general now?

literally all me

Granted, but D&D take it from Christopher's hands and make heavy liberties.

you wouldn't just go on the internet and tell lies, would you?

Ancalagonposting was the shit.

No, I'd give Christopher full creative control, I'm not having him give the rights over.

HBO gets to release it, they get to help produce it, get talent for it, and put their name on it, but Christopher holds full control.

>Tfw The Fire Drake of Gondolin

why live?

Hopefully never, you just know they would butcher it.

why is she so perfect

thin is in.

s1 is the best casting

the icelandic faggot looks half as old as sandor (he is) and he doesn't look mean enough. he's also shorter than conan stevens.

drogon is anywhere this season from 100-250 feet, with the "official" picture of balerion the black dread placing him at about 250 ft long.

dailydot.com/parsec/how-big-are-game-of-thrones-dragons/
youtube.com/watch?v=usE7rI91MdM
ew.com/tv/2017/03/16/game-of-thrones-season-7-dragons/

dragonlets btfo

This bugs me too especially when they should have had the same costumes in the stores since then.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Weren't the 5th and 6th pics right after each other? That's a lot of growth in 5 minutes

it's hard to get scared of the third because his actor seems like a teddybear in real life.
youtu.be/nbO7ptq2lAs

i hate you

thank you doggo

>conan stevens.
scum

bitch that is not how you chop onions

which is hilarious esp cause they're fucking poor

She just nuked King's Landing. If her representatives came to me and said "you will serve in the queen's army or wildfire shall rain down on your home and family", I'd probably do it

i cant wait for bran to mind fuck him

>Bran
>doing anything of consequence in the show

"no"

He apparently helps Sansa decide to kill Littlefinger, so he'll probably warg into him or something to prove the letter is fake, but that's it

I'd probably just run up North and help out Jon. At least it gives me a 10% chance of living instead of 0.

>I'd probably just run up North and help out Jon

Who? Remember, I'm a fighting-age peasant, not some Lord keeping up with the politics of the realms. My choice is serve the wildfire queen or go to the wall where all the rapists and murdrers are?

Fuck that noise

Or just run off to a random tavern and serve there like Hot Pie did.

I have a wife and son, can't feed a family working tavern unless your wife is a whore

the "size of 747s" comment cant really be true unless Drogon gets bigger than he is in that promo image of Season 7, because judging by his size there he's much smaller

youtube.com/watch?v=lcyN_tH25R4

No, Dany's vacation with the Dothraki took a few months