Why do liberals claim to love diversity when they endorse race-mixing, which would eventually destroy racial diversity?

Why do liberals claim to love diversity when they endorse race-mixing, which would eventually destroy racial diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20301855
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/juncker-vows-eu-open-borders-always/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are a lot of reasons that is nonsense, but here's an important one: "Race mixing" doesn't destroy diversity. It can redraw ethnic boundaries and redefine racial identities.

As many, or more, ethnic identities would arise from that diversity as disappear beneath it.

Diversity means extermination of whites, it's why they only push for it in white countries

Not at all. If the whole world mixes, it results in one race.

in my opinion we should deal with liberals once for all using a colt M1911 because I really like the appearance of that gun

Because literally pic related.

Yeah, no. If everyone race-mixed, eventually we would reach total homogeneity. It's like mixing paints. Sure, you could mix two colors to make a new color. But if you keep mixing and mixing, eventually, it will just form a single shade of grey. Same goes in terms of population genetics. Your theory would only hold true if they stopped race-mixing at some point. Runaway race-mixing would make us all brown.

I have no clue. I am pretty non-political person myself but I ended up donating small sums of money to right wing and pro white movements myself, just because I do not wish to see the people I consider the most aesthetically pleasing disappear.

You cant believe in science and evolution, AND think we are all the same, can you now? As history teaches us, some ethnicities are objectively better than others and there really is no need for other ethnicities, especially not in this number.

If I was calling the shots I'd reserve a few cities/regions to be purely ethnically minority centers just for the sake of having them too I guess, but the majority should for all economic and other purposes be proper white.

So it's better to fragment the major existing races into even smaller and more alienated groups? It's better to chip away at an offspring's chances of being happy identifying with a common ethnic group?

From what I understand, mixed children get a lot of shit from their peers and have a hard time cultivating a sense of belonging.

Stop trying to make sense out of liberal """""""""""""""""""logic""""""""""""""""""" it will ruin your brain

Wildly inaccurate. That's just a load of shit. People aren't pots of paint being poured. If a white man and an asian woman have a child, and an arab man and black woman have a child, those two children are not magically metaraced, inbetweeners of the soup of ultimate diversity. As trends are established, new ethnic identities arise from them.

>It's like mixing paints
No, it isn't. You are flatly incorrect. See above.

When two people have a child together, that child is not therefore mixed with all possible genes from every living human being. Not even if the parents are of a different race from one another.

Way to be off on a tangent I don't care about.

It is better to allow liberty, and allow people to choose who they have children with.

So... bring back segregation?

I was going to post this

Not really, here's a study about the subject.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20301855

No. Just don't let niggers breed with Hwhites.

Well for me, the thought of my white spouse breeding with an African American male just makes me feel really good, so I feel like race-mixing must bring people even more joy than me who is just looking in.

Nice strawman faggot

Yes.

So instead of having a wide range of colors we'll have slightly different shades of light brown and all the special snowflakes will create their own identities based on the most minuscule of differences. Great.

holy shit

This is your way to argue with him ?
Using anti-semitic memes? what a great person you are.

I'm sorry to pop your bubble, but the human race is not related to vinyl colors.

>Columbanigger

Get sprayed with Devil's Breath and thrown off a cliff.

Sure, I don't think it's feasible to force homogeneity; but I'm curious as to what you think about ethnic identity and how it relates to culture and nations.

Can you still call Germany "Germany" if it's full of Syrians and North Africans while native Germans are a minority? Is the United States still the "United States" if it's populated with hispanics? Or would the changing demographic mean it becomes something else entirely?

If Whities are the "master race" how come that when it comes to breeding, they are just irrelevant to the gene poo....l loosing It all when paired with other ethnicities while other raises just override the genetic landscape?

>Wildly inaccurate. That's just a load of shit. People aren't pots of paint being poured. If a white man and an asian woman have a child, and an arab man and black woman have a child, those two children are not magically metaraced, inbetweeners of the soup of ultimate diversity. As trends are established, new ethnic identities arise from them.

You're a moron. We're talking about after the whole world mixes, then 5+ generations of mixing AFTER THAT. Eventually it results in a uniform race. To deny that is to deny biology and logic.

>Why is water the best drink when it's so easily tainted by a splash of piss?

*Fuck you autocorrect

Because like all valuable things in life, the white race is precious and must be protected.

It is very fragile but very potent.

Stop spamming this coalburner

Segregate by country. Send people back to their own kind.

This. If you deny that continued race-mixing leads to racial homogeneity, then you're just completely ignorant of the fundamentals of genetics.

Stop spamming that she's a coalburner, because she isn't, kike.

She's married to a white man. Get fucked, faggot.

What exactly is their reasoning for wanting diversity anyway?

We know what you're up to.

They want globalization. They want to make diversity acceptable so they can just open the borders up and destroy nationalism.

But why? What do they gain from this?

you'd need hundreds of generations, by which time you'd have distinct ethnic groups again (slavs, nords, anglos) you stupid fuck.

Of couse they'd be much browner, gooker, and stupider, like you.

You are correct. A nation is not just it's land, it is the people.

If America becomes majority mestizo, this is going to have national consequences.

Hopefully designer babies will come fast enough so we can turn people white.

>what do they gain from this

Satisfying their white guilt...and $$$$$$$ (jew-run banks)

Yes by one generation, but then those kids mix some more and so on until we're all one servile race. This is the goal.

> The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

I don't know if it will be that simple. I think a lot of it will have to do with immigration and birth rates.

I don't see Africa becoming mixed race anytime soon, given the negro birthrate and that no first worlder would want to live in a place like the Congo, etc.

Why is that when you mix shit and ice-cream, it doesn't do anything to the shit, but completely fucks up the ice-cream?

Oh that's just the plan for Europe, openly started by the founding European federalists. Not sure what the plan is after that, but they definitely want white Europeans gone. It sheds a lot of light onto indecipherable insanity like this:

> Jean-Claude Juncker has vowed that no matter how bad terrorism or the migrant crisis gets, the European Union (EU) will never give up on open borders. The European Commission president said terrorism could be countered with better intelligence-sharing between member states.

> The President of the European Commission is not just committed to open borders within Europe. Under his presidency, the European Commission lists migration as one of its priorities. As well as offering residency to the world’s “refugees”, the Commission seeks to make it much easier and more desirable for Africans and their families to move to EU countries.

> Speaking after Islamic terror attacks left 130 dead in Paris last November, Mr. Juncker rejected calls to rethink the EU’s open doors policy on migration from Africa and the Middle East. Dismissing suggestions that open borders led to the attacks, Mr. Juncker said he believed “exactly the opposite” – that the attacks should be met with a stronger display of liberal values including open borders.

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/juncker-vows-eu-open-borders-always/

shit doesnt usually have much of a taste