Why isn't Italy getting terrorist attacks? I don't get it...

Why isn't Italy getting terrorist attacks? I don't get it, they received a lot of muslim boats but they aren't getting attacked by them, what's wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IWvYDqycZUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because pasta is delicious you favela bastard

hehehehh...

>tfw pasta will be replaced with kebab in your lifetime

Italy is 91% Italian and 5% other European, and 2.6% Muslim. Many migrants might go to Italy but they don't stay there.

In Germany Islam makes up 5% of the religious population and France it's close to 10%.

Not white enough

>muslims arrived? tell them we have no jobs and send them north

Seriously though, we get a shitload of KANGZ more than sandniggers really,and while they might cause some trouble, they aren't smart enough to cause organized ruckus nor they give a shit since many of them are also christians, they really just want to leave since there's no permanent gibsmedats.

youtu.be/IWvYDqycZUk

Probably not perceived as taking a big part in Western war against Muslims. France was very publicly at the forefront of bombing Libya and a visible part of attacking ISIS, and coincidentally has had the most terrorist attacks.

because Italians don't put up with pussy ass muslims and their shit

I DONT FUCKING KNOW I HAVE BEEN PRAISING KEK SINCE EVER TO MAKE A HABBENINGS HERE ! ALWAYS FRANCE, THIS HAS TO STOP IT S NOT FAIR , HABBENINGS IN ITALY OR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

isis wants to be invaded, italy's army can be sumed up as 'HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"

our secret services work.
we've had our shitty history with terrorism.

Because italy is the mafias turf, and they ain't gonna put up with anyone coming in on their turf.

What a fucking legend

maybe westerners dont see any point for now to attack italy

they put their focus on france, germany and north countries

[you must not have been btfo by rice eating manlets to see this post]

They don't want to destroy the spaghetti supply.

Because the Colosseum is an imposing reminder of what they could do to people they don't like much.

As much as Muslims hate the western world, they fear a new rise of Rome.

they're still pretty catholic so God's protecting them

they made sure all the "refugees" moved on through to Deutschkückistan

Happenings would lead to an increased police/security presence, something the mob's not too keen on.

Also, Italians are racist fuckers. If hundreds of Italian women were sexually assaulted by migrants the way they were in Germany, you wouldn't see the Italian government creating a taxpayer-funded website showing migrants how to do it more efficiently. They'd start fucking migrants up.

They're just as brown as the muslims so they see no white threat.

Wow that post was great and inspirational

Because pastafaggots are already more sandnigger than arabs.

This warms my heart.
Bravo.

>That last punch once they were both off the bus

Fucking priceless.

Also, Italy is more of a destination for North Africans than Arabs. You'd have to go out of your way to get from Syria to Italy, and for that effort, you're better off going to Germany. Also, Italy's lack of interference or willingness to interfere in the middle east probably doesn't put it on the map for terrorists. Also a good number of them are African Christians, from what I see.

They probably don't want to stay in Italy, becuase as said, there's no plan on the table to permanently house or feed them. They're all expected to go back or move on at some point.