New Mister Metokur: Spoony Episode

youtube.com/watch?v=9KB5R73YGuY

It's out, I wonder how long until Spoony finds out and makes a million tweets about it. Also we are watching it on Eggkara back to back so feel free to join us.

Other urls found in this thread:

phelous.tumblr.com/post/108013883721/goodbye-farewell-and-amen-ca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

talking about Eggkara on cytube mmmmmmm?

BRAD JONES WHEN?

Holy fuck Spoony BTFO, this vedio was really well done.

i pissed on your grave spoonster

How did you watch a 40 minute video in 3 minutes?

eggkara is cancer desu

>An Italian slimeball talking about cancer

Get in here senpai we are playing it on Encore.

It's all there end game, Justine just had the courage to go first.

Matt come join us senpai, we miss you

LEAVE SPOONY ALONE

No

Lots of jealous ass haters in here...less than 4 days until the year of the spoony kicks off. Then you'll see.

I like Brad

Gotta love Jim's videos, especially the ones documenting shit like this.

That was pretty weak considering everyone was so psyched about "How BRUTAL Jim is gonna be!", it's literally the same horseshit we've all seen for years.

>hey Spoony, they gave you lots of money but you were mean and didn't do anything, and now you don't have that money anymore!

Ok, cool. Informative watch.

this I just love internet gossip

Cant tell if sarcasm or not, but I genuinely do. The internet has become concentrated crazy and its fun to watch.

What did Brad do, aside from make a few silly in-house movies?

I liked him better when he was called Internet Aristocrat.

A pretty subpar episode desu I was expecting more, hopefully the next one is much better. Has Jim said who the next episode is about?

Spoony is a huge faggot and his fans are beta

Ex-drug addict, apparently stalked one of his ex's after they broke up

At the very end what was Jim referencing?

spoony's patreon did nothing wrong

The Girl with the Dead Fetus

> 40 minutes to say what can and has been said in a single Sup Forums post.

Well done internet aristocrat, well done.

Wow... That's brutal.

So what other episodes is he planning? I'm guessing there will be one about Linkara, one regarding Allison and Phelan leaving, and possibly one about Chapman.

>making me remember how much I liked spoony

thanks for nothing faggot. Now I'm all teary eyed.

PLEASE COME BACK SPOONY I LOVE YOU

Will 2017 be the year of Spoony?

I think that all was based off one off-hand remark he made during a stream, way before he even had a patreon.

Whatever happened to Spoonys brother Miles anyway. Has he retired from being a cop after he killed a Mexican? Does he know what his brother is going through?

oh i am laffin
is he still dating the girl with the big boobs?

He said that Linkara will be near the end due to the sheer amount of shit there is to talk about. The only hint he gave for the next episode was about a coathanger, which probably means Allison and Phelan because of Birdemic, or Lindsay Ellis because of her back-alley abortion. Chapman's probably gonna be near the end too considering she cucked a dude, stole his house, slept her way to a position at ANN, and became a tranny after the boss she was fucking proposed to her.

It hurts to think that I spent years being retarded enough to follow these people.

I can't see Phelous being a meaty topic because he's not had any major drama. Apart of being a bit of a bog standard manchild who plays with toys on Youtube.

>Chapman's probably gonna be near the end too considering she cucked a dude, stole his house, slept her way to a position at ANN, and became a tranny after the boss she was fucking proposed to her.

Jesus.

Oh hey another internet bottom feeder living off the corpse of dead giants, I can't wait for his revelations as he reads me patreon posts like scripture.

>and you still are

you haven't changed buddy

Based Jim is /ourguy/

He seems like another bitter nobody who's frothing at the idea of all the e-fame and autism bux he'll never be able to tap into. Spoony went to the top of the mountain, his passion became a 9-5 job and he didn't have the grace to bow out on top. Sad decline but not uncommon.

Metokur makes $3000 a month on Patreon. he's not at Spoony's high of 5k, but the guy's definitely sitting on e-celeb bucks.

To his credit as well, he puts out weekly videos.

I'm new to this TGWTG thing, were they just a bunch of autists who got into the youtube business early and then the e-fame got to their heads making them all crash and burn? Did any of them actually create good content or is it just early internet nostalgia glasses?

yes. their content was always shit but it was better than now.

Pretty much. Whether they are good is subjective of course, but I'm impartial to the work of Brad Jones and Phelan Porteous.

>youtube

They actually were really overcommitted to Blip and when it went under the switch to Youtube which had stricter copyright rules was a painful one. Blip let them get away with a lot of shit like practically showing the entire goddamn movie you're "reviewing."

Blip also payed more

How did Blip get away with that anyway?

Oh, hey. It's one of the rightist shills who ruined GamerGate by bringing his retarded ass politics into it.

Found the cuck

Walked out of that Hilary movie.
That's really why Sup Forums turned on him.

They weren't as big as youtube so they went under the radar from the studios.

So Lindsay's next, Linkara's coming. JO's a bit of a trashfire so she'll probably be in there somewhere.

Given that he's stated he doesn't want to bother with the smallfry who weren't involved in big drama, who does that leave?

He's the opposite of Spoony.
>pre-Patreon: releases a new video every couple of months
>post-Patreon; every fucking week

I imagine Brad might get his own episode

Man, Spoony used to be so good.
I could (and will) blame TGWTG for turning him to shit with the drama and the skit-based comedy but honestly, his personality was bad to begin with.

What is this?

You are kinda right, Brad used to be chill, but now after getting cucked by Jack he's all anti Jesus anti Trump

His personality was bad, and he has no work ethic. TGWTG was at least good for forcing him to do his damn job.

Yeah, it's no coincidence that now YT's run all the competition out of town they're bending content creators over a barrel and paying less and less.

What do you call the hairstyle on the right?

The numale cuck

There are a ton of videos, this is like an amalgamation of it. It is pretty true though, I remember finding Spoony fairly early before he got a big head and started shitting on his fans and it was really entertaining stuff.

Babby pompadour with some sidecut thrown in.

If he had a face that was more effeminate and less redneck he'd look like that "fucking white male" protestor asshole.

I was hoping for something a little more clever like the "the prick pompadour" or "the nibbity nob"

>expecting cleverness on Sup Forums

spoony btfo

he was always anti religion. It's just now he never shuts up about it. Every couple videos is some dumb christcuck thing. He just can't let it go.

the war machine punching bag

>"Adalay playlist"

Come on man.

>listening to mainstream shit like adalay, bay once, and can ye

>not liking guh chee mayne and my goss

Does anybody know the video he dubbed in the beginning?

angry joe when?

The next episode is Lindsay Ellis, coathangers is a really obvious hint for abortion.

Is there really that much stuff about Phelan to warrant a video about him? He always seemed super chill and still puts out the same content on a normal basis. Even if he's unfunny, at least he's nice to his fans.

Gimme a quick rundown on Lindsay

Got knocked up just so she could get an abortion and make a documentary about it.

I'm fine with this because Lindsay and Todd are the only people I really genuinely hate from that site.

Spoony's a shitty person but past good content makes me not really enjoy being reminded of how far he's fallen. I'd rather just forget about him. And guys like Linkara are laughable but I can't really get angry at them.

Those two however are the perfect combo of shitty content and shitty personalities, and they deserve the worst.

Only thing that comes to mind is his departure from the site with Dickman and Lupa.
phelous.tumblr.com/post/108013883721/goodbye-farewell-and-amen-ca

i wouldn't mind giving lindsay a quick rundown iykwim

I would give prime Lindsay a quick rundown, if you know what I'm saying. Froggy style.

Imagine being at one of those TGWTG crossover events back in 2010 and just running a train on that ass in between takes.

>you will never cum in her

Favourite Spoony vids from the golden years?

I still go back to the Phantasmagoria and Ripper playthroughs.

Microcosm.

Him just fucking around with those dolls, man. Loved it.

Do you think he'll do a Latza episode, despite him not actually being a member of the site? I hope not, I want Latza to just be /ourguy/.

But bibleman was tame and funny, now it's just fuck you christains. I wonder when he is going to make an episode about Islamic exploitation film.

>You will never see her kill your child before they were born

Exactly, when people like me get annoyed at "anti-religious" humor, I'm not saying I hate religious jokes at its expense, I'm all for it. But you act like a condescending asshole, it's less funny and more annoying and obnoxious.

Didn't he used to tard out about anyone with a Patreon, calling them shills and sellouts? What is he doing with a Patreon now lmao

You sound like those diaper-shitters who take his banter too seriously

>sticking your dick in a graveyard

He made a video about it calling himself a filthy whore who needed the money so he decided to lower himself despite thinking Patreon is still stupid

At least he has the self awareness to do that instead of just ignoring his previous remarks on the subject.