I'm glad Bolin could find a job after the disaster that was Korra

I'm glad Bolin could find a job after the disaster that was Korra.

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdist.com/voltron-legendary-defender-netflix-cast-release-date-showrunner-interview-dreamworks-animation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Team Mechanic
>for fucking robots
>low/moderate intelligence

>It's on a 12 point scale
Whoever made the stats is retarded.

Maybe he's friends with Pidge and he does the hard side of the machine.

>friends
here comes tumblr soon to ship the both of them...
Wait...

Shit, they'll probably be canon gay with each other and piss a bunch of long time fans off.

>does the hard side

>the points all start at different tab positions, are slashes, on an angular background
Its a formatting nightmare.

He doesn't have to invent the thing, he just needs to know how to fix it.

I can assure you there are a lot of dumbass mechanics out there that are competent at their jobs.

>Hunk

Is this guy a pimp or someone's bitch?

'tis the team's bitch

>his
Damnit, I hope a girl joins their sausage fest.

The princess chick or something is going to join up with them. The promo art and trailers show her in the same uniform as them.

I find it ironic that pidge is voiced by the chick who plays Sin in Arrow. I kind of wish there was just a female from the get go. Would've been nice for some relationship dynamics or that.

So they are all vaguely brown to appeal to the south american market?

Holy shit, it's Shinji's friend

If Pidge had been gender swapped to be the token female, I wouldn't have cared one bit.
He was always a whiny twat in the series I remember.

>they don't know pidge is a reverse trap

>Maybe he's friends with Pidge and he does the hard side of the machine

From this article: nerdist.com/voltron-legendary-defender-netflix-cast-release-date-showrunner-interview-dreamworks-animation/

It was always kind of like Pidge and Hunk were kind of going to be two sides of the same coin,” said Montgomery. “Pidge is the creating, engineering figuring-out side, and Hunk is like the build it and make it work side. So they kind of team up in that aspect.”

You guys know they have all of these at voltron.com right?

Plus high-res images and bios of the villains and vehicles and all sorts of neat shit.

yeah its pretty much Kensuke.

oh hey that shield asshole from the D&D cartoon.

Oh boy, it's Junpei

People shipping Pidge and Hunk? What the hell?!

Literally my Mom's Kai Shiden

Only if this site wasn't a total design disaster...

Who?

>Implying long time fans are the main demo
>Not fangirls

That reminds me of something Seth green said about Titan Maximum, he pointed out that despite their behavior and dynamic in the group all members were incredibly accomplished for their age.

So being the weak one or the stupid one of the group is still top tier compared to a normal person. But its still stupid to have hockey stats for where there is no system to use it. I mean if there was a g and or an actual real value sure but it's kinda just fluff otherwise.

It's like Donny and Mike, they're kinda in the back seat in the story so they get shipped.