*BRAAAAAAAAP*

literally a penis/balls with spider legs

take benis
take vagoo
take spider

put together and u have rape ayylmaos

he did his best to honor Gigers memory by shitting all over it

>you will never feed a facehugger your seed

Hahahahahhahahahahaha!!! So funny! Pure kino!

Is that in the flick?

This looks like a video game

>human baby skulls
Don't remember seeing any of those in the movie.

What is so funny about it?

>not recognizing a vagina

lmao i thought the virgin thing was a meme

literally WE WUZ FREUD AND SHEEET

I'd let it hug my face if you know what I mean...

look up Geiger

and his motivations for his art.

>Hmm, how do I spice up this monster movie...
>I know, I'll just get a swede who makes everything look like genitalia to design the monster

>not knowing a dick comes out of it and goes down victims' throats

poser

>David is an allegory for HR Giger

Since the first Alien there's a lot of vagina subliminar images

>Not knowing the designs were pre-Alien by an artist known for erotic art

Except the artwork was before the movies were conceived, they used it as a base for the creature design and concept.

Spell his name right ffs

Not necessarily, I would have never known the great works of Giger had it not been for the movies. The fact that the biomechanical landscape and creature designs are still present in the franchises to this day are fantastic. Also I am happy he was credited second only to a dedication.

Fucking wow guys.

This poster has autism and actually thinks they're informing people in this thread on things that everyone already knows

Yikes dude

You will never have a vagina spider rape your face.

He hated giger ever since the first film when he didn't even fucking credit him for the designs and was later forced to. Ridley hacc wanted to have all the credit, and alien as a film would have been absolute shit without gigers designs. Have you seen the Ridley version of the alien they were going to use first?

>literally reads "ALIEN HR GEIGER 78"
>"it was made before the film"
Stop

link it

At least we know what their fleshlights look like.

I think you quoted the wrong post.

For some reason this looks like generic shit, glad they didn't go with that

Ah you're just too pleb to appreciate the true perfect organism. That graceful marriage of form and retardedness.

t. Ridley Scott

This has to stop, man. that Alien is based on cthulhu a creature created by HP Lovecraft and in turn a major influence on the story, Alien.

It sucks and is embarrassing

pusy can be a scary thing

Honestly, I kind of want to bury my face in this facehugger, consequences be damned.

>aliens has sexual undertones because of a pretentious faggot and his stupid drawings, better go overboard with the sexually imagery because that's what alien is about

He was hired and designed that for the film asshole

>tfw i own 5 fleshlights

It has sexual undertones because it's literally about a lifeform that sticks a dick down your throat and impregnates you.

Dan O'Bannon made the movie work

because some pretentious faggot with creepy sexual fantasies made some stupid drawings about it. duh.

giger didn't make alien what it is. directing did.

Sorry oh mighty lord

Everytime I see this thing I am repulsed by females for a few days

all of giger's designs were inspired by dicks, not vaginas.
the fagehugger literally deepthroates you.

who's the retard now?

you are forgetting dan O'Bannon.

Ridley is such a fucking hack.

Brundlefly?

it looks like a mutated pepe

really ?
I owned once but quit using it because the prep was annoying
I was drunk one night at 3am and slipped it all the way down unto my neighboor's car wiper.
I wish I saw his reaction in the morning

>"Oh shit, Geiger died, who's going to design our monsters now?"
>Well, Giger's designs were just based on human genitals, how difficult could it be?"
>"I got you senpai"

>not making your own

youtube.com/watch?v=-sjA1x8jB2U

This movie was so stupid.
>Shaw saves David
>David murders Shaw
>David considers humanity worthless and flawed, as well as the engineers and see the neomorphs as higher beings
>the neomorphs cannot be created without humanity
>David loves human music and poetry as well as other forms of human culture which he laments he cannot create
>David wants to destroy humanity

This movie fails completely.

They were inspired by sex in general. What's wrong with you?

there doesnt look like anything new about this it just looks spread out more because of the apparatus holding it up...

you. geigers are wasnt inspired by dicks, it was inspired by his own minds obsession with sexual depravity and violence. his artwork revolves around sex, death, aberrations and machines

what a goof

DOESN'T HAVE TO MAKE SENSE SINCE DAVID IS CRAZY LOL

>He doesn't know that a stretched vagina literally looks like a penis

They're engineer babies user.

if u eat pusy you'll get pregnant

He only sees the neo/xenomorphs as higher beings because he created them. This could be similar to parents thinking their own children are special.

That looks like the new Fleshlight

>vagina is a monster which sticks on your face and poisons you, makes disgusting hateful entity grow in you which at the end digests you
pottery

>What the fuck did Ridley Scott mean by this
women are parasites that eat you from the inside

Ridley was ALWAYS a hack

At last I truly see

Never stick your dick in crazy.

>mfw Ridley continues to piss all over his legacy with each new movie

Can't wait for Blade Borer 2

user, facehuggers are literally vgainas

>dick for a tongue
I will never stop loving this shit.

Looks like a pussy

is there a Facehugger Fleshlight available to buy?

asking for a friend.

kek, fucking ridley.
also, blade runner is only good because of syd meads genius design. all of ridleys decision were crap. he's a fucking hack. there's a reason that blade runner has dozens of different cuts. that doesn't sound like a decisive artist to me.

also:
>I WANT MORE LIFE, FUCKER

ridley is only a few steps below george lucas in the hack ranking...

sounds like a perfect depiction of a SJW/postmodernist to me

>also, blade runner is only good because of syd meads genius design.

And

>"The Long Tomorrow" is the title of a short story comic written by Dan O'Bannon in 1975, and illustrated by Moebius.

>The comic came to the attention of Ridley Scott and was a key visual reference for Blade Runner.

Two of Ridley's most iconic movies owe it all to Dan O'Bannon. Without a creative team to prop him up, Rildey is a studio-appointed hack step above Cannon and AIP directors.

shouldn't moebius get more credit since he was responsible for the visual part?
i feel like you are somehow related to bannon as you're shilling him constantly in this thread...

>All of these lies ITT.

This was Ron Cobb's version of the Alien.
Ridley loved Giger's design which is obviously why he went for it.

This Ridley Scott hateboner is fucking ridiculous. You'll see Sup Forums fellating the shit out of Scameron who is just as big of a hack.

Ridley Scott is why O'Bannon got his foot in the door and why Alien turned out as well as it did.
The studios hated O'Bannon because he was an edgy cunt and a nobody who had literally no pull and Giler/Hill were trying to cut him out of the equation at every turn, turning his mediocre script into an even worse abomination.
It was Scott who sided with O'Bannon and undid most of the preposterous rewrites. O'Bannon wanted Giger as the creature designer, Studio took one look at his art and said "fuck no," Scott said "fuck yes," and they were butting heads for much of the process. But Scott got his way.
Scott is why the Alien film is the success it is.

>literally every single Alien movie not written by Dan O'Bannon or James Cameron is complete garbage, regardless of Ridley Scott's influence
Really makes you think.

>space vietnam
>it ain't xe starts to play
>not garbage

This is not even in the movie

Scott is a director, not a writer. It's like you don't know how films are made.

No, Aliens is not garbage, no matter how you feel about the movie.
At least the characters don't act like complete retards, which can't be said of the subsequent movies.

why did the company bring ripley along as an advisor to lv-426 if they didnt believe her. and still don't because nobody listens to her. literally why is she in the movie
why didnt anyone find the crashed alien ship that was apparently within driving distance of the colony
why is newt the same age she was at the beginning of aliens if the marine team traveling down to the planet were required to go into hypersleep
why are all the marines acting like theyre on an extermination mission going to nuke some commies in nam when it's clearly an attempt by weyland yutani to recorver the aliens and maybe rescue some of the conolists along the way
why was newt able to escape the aliens when she was incredibly easily found by the marines, in fact she ran in front of their faces almost getting shot
why werent the marines allowed to fire under the nuclear reactor when they eventually do fire and nothing happens
why wasnt there an orbiter? even covenant knew to have an orbited for quick extractions.
i could go on

David want to love, i could have Shaw and by being and android David cant procrated. All is experimentation with the patogen and the creation of the Xeno is the persecution of is obsession to love in a phisical level. That why everything in the Xeno is a trow back to sex: the way how the facehugger is shaped, the "rape" during the insemination. the chestbuster (breaking a body like a hymen in a woman), the dickhead of the Xeno.

When he attack Daniels he try it to kiss her after say that is going to do the same thing he did to Shaw. David cant love or fucked or give life to something, that where is obessesion for creating a new for of life is coming. Is objective is not to destroy humanity, is just to created life because he cant love like a normal human being.

Is a reflection of all the sexual metafor used in Alien, the xeno is all about sex and the terror that sex bring to people (rape, ecc...). Make sense that the creator of the xeno is a disfuctional being that want to "love" but cant, David is a wanker so is making monster to fuck with people :P .

just finished marathoning this picture.

It was fine. If the film didn't have David, it would have been utter shit. I get the feeling Ridley just wants to make a David biopic but is being forced into including scifi horror into the mix.

what pidgin is this?

clearly some 13 year old BR understood the movie better than most of Sup Forums

>mfw ridley uses some wormhole logic to send a enginner crossed david back in time to crash the engineer ship on lv426, like something out if interstellar

Screencap this shit

aren't they already back in time?

i thought that was the iron throne

What i mean is as its only 10 years from covenant (iirc) and the first alien. David engineer will go through a wormhole in time and land thousands of years before creating the fossilized engineer

Alien is stupid.

Why would a lifeform have a secondary lifeform impregnat

do you fuck it or does it fuck you ?

He's trying to warn you about roasties

Don't forget Ridley's now retconned out of the Xeno's life cycle. Now a miniature adult pops out and becomes full size in 5 minutes.

>Now retconned Chestbursters out of the xeno's life cycle.
Fixed.

>assuming gender of an alien
you cis scum

Several times at the beginning of Covenant they said they were seven "jumps" from their intended destination. FTL has never existed in Alien. That's why they have cryosleep. What are these "jumps"?

Looks like my character from Spore

It would probably smell your poor genetic potential and scurry away

> yfw rejected by facehugger

FOOKIN PRAWNS

Wow! I've never seen anything like that my entire life

Imagine being her pusy slave wow