Does Sam have a chance?

Does Sam have a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6oXW_YiV6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean sure, miles could always die or something. Its a dangerous line of work.

Why do people care about shipping these guys so much?

Why is he whispering? Kamala doesn't have super-hearing. Does he *think* she has super-hearing?

full context of the scene. he was talking to her in his room, then his grandma barged in and kamala shrunk down. he assumes she is still in his room after he finally gets his grandma to leave, she actually snuck outside.

Because Kamala is cute and Miles is bland and uninteresting enough for them to self-insert.

You know, being bland isn't necessarily a bad thing, but what would be some good character traits for Miles so he could be less bland?

He could start talking in jive.

Do you think
If they end up married there will be a one day more 2?

I think his chances are equal to Bendis being overthrown or assassinated.

You don't need to be gwenpool to recognize the importance of a power level battle. Even if it's a shipping power level battle.

I mean shipping her with Carol could make her relavent. Now THAT'S power.

Sweet christmas, please, no.

*One more day

What is happening on this page? Did they figure out each other's identity in this instant?

between KamaxRobbie, KamaxNova and KamaxMiles, which OTP have more chance

There falling love

If this world was a fair and just one then yeah but is isn't so enjoy this hack ship with no chemistry.l instead.

KamalaxAhura

That wouldn't be interesting. If someone asked you what he's like, you'd still say "Well, he's, uh.. black."

But jive is always interesting!

One More Day 2: Two More Days

They would be honor killed first.

Where is the falling love?

Is there any brown superheros in the marvel universe?

They should make jive its own character, instead of piggybacking on an already established black superhero.

Give him a symbiote but people don't notice at first because his suit is already black.

"shit..nobody likes Miles. He's boring as shit. I know! we'll hook him up with everyone's new fetish repository. That should fix him up good."

They could make Jive a fundamental force of reality, like the Cosmic Abstracts.

People do like Miles people on Sup Forums just don't

How do we get this brilliant idea to Marvel?

>they are actually trying to push Miles x Kamala

Where does Bendis live. I want to egg his house.

I imagine jive to be a skinny white guy with a suit, and mustache and fedora. And he sounds like THIS:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6oXW_YiV6g

Miles gets into a love triangle with Kamala and the Jive and repeatedly turns to uncle Wade for poor advice. Hijinks ensue.

Miles is going to tear that booty up

Fuck all ya'll, KamalaxBruno is endgame

IT'S ENDGAME

Nope, Bendis and Kamala's writers want Kamala/Miles, Waid doesn't care, Sam's writer said Sam isn't as close to Kamala and Miles as they are to each other and at one point will be fucking off to space.

Stuff that semi-decent writers have touched on. Stuff like his ability to think laterally to solve problems and win fights, the whole "pls no bully" angle we've sorta seen in Amazing Hulk and Secret Wars. He seems to have some issues with his confidence and a general willingness to defer to authority. There's stuff you can work with in there.

>Kamala
>dating a wanted supervillain

Make him stop acting so white. Take that how ever you want. Make him less predictable.

How does he act white

Isn't a criminal

token black and token muslim. Might as well ship them as the ultimate liberalfag ballgag.

This but add the kicker that her brother is getting married to a black christian woman. So the precedence is that there might be some hankering for BLACKED in that house.

What I want to see is the backlash when both their parents find out and maybe think that they're moving too fast or not right for each other. That or go full dumbass and bring in a gay character who is a mutual friend but find out that Miles mom castigates the gay with Mexican Jesus and Kam Mom goes full Haram Slam on all of them.

Hell wasn't there a comic where something something soggy knees was being said by the elders of her mosque or whatever and she just let out a tear of the crying indian but really did nothing and went to tumblr to cry about it?

I honestly hope Miles, Kamala and Sam leave Anad Avengers for some other gay shit that nobody will buy.

But user, I don't think they could make it into a DC comic like Prez or Omega Men.

I like Miles plenty. I know he's generic. His stand-out features were his reluctance to be a superhero, his guilt at Peter's death, his tortured relationship with his dad, and his bromance with Ganke. Thanks to Secret Wars, only Ganke is still the same. I read Miles because I know Bendis can put together a good story when he wants to, and I really hope he puts some effort into this book.

>This but add the kicker that her brother is getting married to a black christian woman. So the precedence is that there might be some hankering for BLACKED in that house.
Her brother got married to a Muslim convert. Do you even read comics?

Because Bendis will force it, whether we want it to happen or not.

Just keep Bendis away from him, Miles is fine when Bendis isn't around.