North Korea says US has crossed 'red line,' warns of showdown over upcoming war games

>North Korea says US has crossed 'red line,' warns of showdown over upcoming war games

Looks like its that time of the year again. How do you think it will play out Sup Forums?

foxnews.com/world/2016/07/28/north-korea-says-us-has-crossed-red-line-warns-showdown-over-upcoming-war-games.html

Other urls found in this thread:

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/07/22/0200000000AEN20160722009551320.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t7S4pM9TzBw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see they're running out of food again

It's so cute when they threaten violence

look at their little swords! whosagoodboy? YOU are! yes you are!

The threats are for their state propaganda. Kim isn't going to give up his slave state under any circumstances.

Russia provides more than 3000 tons of flour to N. Korea
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/07/22/0200000000AEN20160722009551320.html

BestKorea"We have food now, next is your country!"

funnily enough the US now can't invade North Korea because they'd literally boobytrap their nation with nukes
Unless the US has the infamous Atom Stopper V3 North Korea is here to stay

Can't wait when they try pulling this shit with Trump....

Nah if anything N. Korea belongs to China, but even China is getting sick of their shit.

China and Russia(ASEAN and Taiwan too) hate Korea both of South and North

They won't do shit as per usual.

manlet

same as always. filler for the media cycle when it is convenient.

They only have 2 nukes nigga shut the fuck up.
Also smal as fuck and their cant even put on on missiles which means these bikes could be obliterated before they manage to drop them somewhere. Best thing they could do with these nukes is blowing up their own cities

blah blah blah pls gib revance

Doesn't China do alot of trade with South Korea? I've read somewhere that insider leaks suggested the Chinese leadership would like for North Korea to be dismantled and absorbed into S.Korea.

FALLOUT WHEN??
youtube.com/watch?v=t7S4pM9TzBw

Really don't understand why it's so hard to develop a nuke missle. Haven't they been around for 50 years now? Why wouldn't everyone have this technology by now??

I wonder what they think every time they're reminded their leader is a fat fuck while they are on the brink of starvation.

Purification of fissionable isotopes is expensive and time consuming. Building a nuke is simple if you already have a supply of weapons-grade enriched uranium.

Yawn. Fatboy struts around again.

We kinda pissed them off with the whole thaad bullshit tho. Funny thing is it was their doing.

Legoland Intel (they have the best access to DPRK) suggests it's 8 to 10 nukes.

Their version of the SCUD-C (Rodong-1) is capable of lofting their "crude" warhead (about the tech of a 1960s Soviet warhead) to Japan's Main Islands.

14 Rodong-1's and mobile launchers are known to belong to in possession of the "Banner of Kim Il-Sung" Battalion, which is their nuclear forces unit.

What a miserable little nation. The only place on earth worse than Africa.

I guess I shouldn't pass judgement, because I was lucky enough to not be born a North Korean civilian. The world's least fortunate people.

user has it, separating the isotopes (U238 from bulk raw Uranium) is an immense technical challenge that only a handful of nations have mastered.

*235. Always forget the lighter isotope is the unstable one. Short a couple of protons.

God I can't wait to elect Trump on these fuckbois

Obama administration:

>NK: WE GONNA KILL U ALL NORTH KOREA STRONG
>Obamacuck: H-here have food
>NK: DATS RIGHT AMERICAN PIGGU

Trump administration:

>NK: WE GONNA KILL U ALL NORTH KOREA STRONG
>Trump: Lol faggot you can't do shit.
>NK: WE STARVING GIBS FOOD
>Trump: Only if you admit to your people that you are a bunch of fraudulent faggots, step down, and surrender to SK.
>NK: B-BUT WE STARVING
>Trump: Not our problem fag.

Hillary Administration:

>Hillary: SSSSSCCCCRRRRREEEEECCCCCCHHHH
>DPRK: What?
>Hillary: COUGH! COUGH!
>DPRK: Huh?
>Hillary: WOMEN POWER!
>DPRK: Da fuq?
>Hillary SCREEEEEEEEEEEE- *COUGH COUGH*
>DPRK: Fuck this shit