Heathcliff and other cats chase after a guy

Heathcliff and other cats chase after a guy.

Bonnie Shepard of Cincinnati, OH says her cat 'Gwen' can speak and is fucking terrifying. It knows she'll be back. Where else would she go?

I mean, I kind of get it, but whyyyyyy?, the premise makes no sense, is it just an excuse for the joke to take place?.
YES! YES IT IS!.

These comics don't make any fucking sense

Do you have your Heathcliff helmet on tight? Its a rookie mistake to forget to do that and it helps a lot.

These two make sense. Heathcliff is walking his pet fish. And Mr Nutmeg knows that sometimes Iggy has Heathcliff do his homework for him. Now, the ones with a guy balancing a fish bowl on his head and saying that it's a hat? Those are nonsense.

I chuckled. Is that normal? I don't think that's normal.

Welcome to the club, don't forget your uniform.

No, I mean, that actually looks like a somewhat funny joke there. Not a helmet with the word on it or Garbage ape or something else that doesn't make sense and has no punchline.

On Meth it is.

Well I think Bonnie Shepard of Cincinnati, OH is full of shit.

It says goodbye as if mocking the language of humans. It used to mock her too, back when she still thought it was cute. How naive she was back then. But her current wisdom is just as pointless.

Where I wil go I won't need my physical body.

I get it, but I don't know why any human being would ever consider writing and drawing this.

You get it? What do you get? I don't get it. I don't believe you get it. You'd better not just say "some skunks learned to fly from Santa's reindeer" because that's not getting anything except the literal meaning. Why would it be skunks specifically, what are they flying FOR, what's the joke that's being set-up by skunks learning to fly from reindeer?

I'm already taking for granted that the joke has a) not been delivered, and b) not even been attempted, because that's standard Heathcliff. Tell me what humor is being VAGUELY PREPARED FOR here, you lying son of a bitch.