The absolute fucking state of this show

Does Joss Whedon not proof read a fucking goddamn thing and just accepts literally the 1st draft he writes down as his best draft? Why is the fucking quality of this show so fucking inconsistent?

Seriously this show is trying to fucking Frankenstein together too many goddamn plot lines it could save for later

>The goal of Season 1 is "Find out who The Clairvoyant is"
>Coulson doesn't know that 3/4 of Shield is literally all HYDRA agents because Winter Soldier hasn't happened yet
>Rising Tide is basically Skye's plot device for when something doesn't make sense
>Suddenly Kree Blood brings you back to life
>Suddenly Nick Fury is this huge enormous cunt who seems to wanna bend the world to him whim in the name of "safety"
>THEN ASGUARDIANS

This show is fucking comically terrible PICK A PLOT LINE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUPl_a5ZkSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You do realize its reactive to whatever is happening in the larger MCU right? Its slave to it. Its sounds like you barely hit the Inhumans stuff, I imagine that will piss you off

What pisses me off is this show follows the classic Josh Whedon "Gonna insert my fetish into every episode" trope where women are identified as

>Ass kicking machines
>Ass kicking machines who're also the bad guys

No wonder feminists like Joss there are more episodes with female antagonists then there are with male ones

I thought Whedon left after season 1? It's also when the show started getting much better so I just assumed he did. Also I doubt Josh "THE cuckhold" Whedon would have let the May Fan-service episode stay in

Skye might as well be Buffy or some extra bitch from Firefly because you can tell Whedon projects all his fantasies about women onto her

That and or the hot Asian milf

Whedon never had shit to do with the show besides maybe picking up a paycheck

Then why the fuck is every episode "written" by 2 different Whedon Brothers and Jeff Loeb the guy who fucked Earth's Mightiest in the ass?

The only episode Joss has written and ever been credited as writing was the pilot. The rest, he's just a producer at best.

He's terrible at whatever his job is suppose to be

The guy behind this show is Jeb Whedon, not Josh Weeden

it's his twink cuck little brother

No one considers Agents of Shield canon. At this point the entire TV show is just handwaved and ignored.

Daredevil and Jessica Jones are so much higher quality, Agents of Shield looks like a fan fiction.

>CHITARI Virus
>Causes Electromagnetism
>Anyone who touches CHITARI or CHITARI artifacts gets infected with the virus

Wouldn't this mean all the avengers are infected with it?

"Women who do things" isn't a fetish.

>Joss Whedon
Stopped reading right there. He hasn't been affiliated with the show since s01e01.

Oh it's this meme again...

Yeah even I thought this was asinine. Same with the metal nails lady. Fucking hell what a lazy idea.

Agent May is also Mulan and Chun-li

She's allowed to rape everyone. It's her think, as an actress.

Y'know, that's a fetish that he shares with millions of people.

But hey, stay salty.

Whatever you might think this show is good or not, your list of complaints is so retarded you gotta be joking.

>Women who think smarter than the guys isn't a fetish

Joss Whedon says you're wrong.

Then why is he in all these fucking title cards when was the last time you watched Season 1?

please have sex.

When the last time you actually saw a television show? They always roll with multiple plot lines, because very few plotlines warrant about 14 hours of action.

no u

You don't know how credits work do you?

Neither do you apparently

I did wasn't that great

Stan Lee has an Executive Producer credit on every MCU movie. Doesn't mean he's in anyway involved with the production. Same thing with Whedon.

Yes but they both have final say decision making regardless of that

The fuck are you talking about, title cards?

Uh no they don't... Joss is out from Marvel and Stan just gets a courtesy credit

Stan owns Marvel

Just because Disney owns marvel doesn't mean the Disney CEO is the final say they need to get the final say from Stan himself

At the beginning of every fucking episode holy fuck why are you so retarded?

Hi Guys, can you please watch my youtube video and tell me if you like it, Thanks:)

Are you like a pre-pubescent 8 year old?

Hi Guys, can you please watch my youtube video and tell me if you like it, Thanks:)

Ok now I know you're just being disingenuous

They could write a 22 page comic of Stan being fucked in the ass by Spider-Man and the only thing he'd be able to do is pick up the check

It's not canon, it doesn't matter, sage for obvious Sup Forums pandering