Will it be about the feminist movement?

Will it be about the feminist movement?

Who gives a fuck.

Wonder Woman shames men into dying in World War 1 and teams up with the Christfags to get alcohol banned.

Wonder Woman's a feminist icon, right? It's baked into the DNA of the character.

Our only hope is it isn't as forced/cringy as it was in the DC animated movie.

That would actually be way more interesting than what they're doing with it.

It's going to shit all over the millennial feminist movement.

No, it's going to be about Wonder Woman leading the Amazons into a 300 style battle against Aries' legions. After that, Diana gets into a final battle with Cheetah that looks like it might be a sexy catfight, but then it gets all brutal and gorey because Snyder. It ends in dismemberment/decapitation.

sperm bank

Man, I really hate that they're going for the more violent, edgier route for WW. I guess it makes sense for the tone that Snyder has already established for the universe. But despite that, I hate how for whatever reason, when a lot of women want to write a female superhero, they feel the need to make her all edgy and have her get into a lot of bloody scrapes.

YO this wonder women is so sexy, I want her to dominate my dick while holding the shield having the lasso around my long ass black dick

Um...they had mother fucker getting decapitated in the cartoon(not to mention she offed a fucking kid in Flashpoint) don't even get me started on her hatred of the human neck. I know you people tend to either have short memories or are being willfully ignorant or your snyder hate makes you forget what characters he's portraying have done prior to his movies (lol Batman never killed in any other movie but BVS) but a lot of us DO read comics and have seen other movies etc with these characters and remember them

The WW 2009 movie was never good. And WW being violent was never a good direction to take the character either.

Yeah I read comics too, motherfucker. What's your point?

>edgy WW
DianasuckingClarksdick.jpg

>Implying Snyder would ever show a woman being hurt
Please. It'll be WW and Cheetah comparing their penis size with each other, just like the men do.

I won't be seeing this.

Mass movie goers who continue to support DCs stupid fucking bullshit should be shot. They allow movies like TMNT, Transformers, and GI Joe to keep being made.

I'll be seeing this as a fan of Wondy and to show my support for female superheroes, but I know it'll most likely be shit.

Plus, I AM curious about the movie.

Don't support shit films.

WW is a fucking Amazon, Amazon's kill.

>not making it about bondage

>when a lot of women want to write a female superhero, they feel the need to make her all edgy and have her get into a lot of bloody scrapes.
What the fuck are you talking about? Virtually every single female character book out there today is the most pc safe childish garbage Imaginable.
A entire recent issue of Hellcat was about her combating regular bedbugs...
A mature epically violent Wonder Woman portrayal is a incredible breath of fresh air.
>The WW 2009 movie was never good
Yes it fucking is.
>Implying Snyder would ever show a woman being hurt
... did you not see Sucker Punch?

i don't which is why i never got to see Marvel movies

Marvel movies quality are all over the scale. Some are great, some are cheesy and bad.

DC's films have been simply bad. Batman and Robin levels.

But Mos was vastly better then all the Bayformers, first Gi Joe & TMNT combined.
And BVS was better then any individual one of them easy also despite its flaws.

No it wasn't. It wasn't as cheesy or cringeworthy, but just because it tried to be serious doesn't mean it wasn't just as bad and over the top and fucking nonsensical.

BvS was horrible and had maybe a couple neat action scenes. BvS is painful to watch and cringeworthy in most places in the film and makes no sense at all. The entire premise of the film doesn't even work and doesn't make sense in the movie either.

WW didn't even really kill until the mid-00's.

He also put a rape scene in 300. Sssure, she stabbed him later on in the film, but that doesn't change the fact that Leonidas' wife got raped.

Allegorically yes.

>What the fuck are you talking about? Virtually every single female character book out there today is the most pc safe childish garbage Imaginable.
That's not true and you know it. Rat Queens? Tomboy? Come on, son.

>... did you not see Sucker Punch?
What did that even remotely have anything to do with my post.

it will play out like a tumblr user wrote it.
with ham fisted lines from a ham planet writer

>Batman and Robin levels.
Except that's the most preposterous thing I have ever read on the face of the earth.
There is not 1 single postive thing to say about B&R beyond the Mr Freeze outfit used to look cool but is dated now.

While BVS has the best Batman & Bruce portrayal in live action so far and the best Batman fight scene we have ever gotten in live action. Along many other good things.
MOS is fucking incredible and even it's worst scene the tornado sequence alone is better then anything in B&R.
Fuck off.

These DC movies are just doing worse and worse. Wonder Woman is going to underperform.

I hope it's good. Through all of this shit flinging I just really want more good movies. I'm not going to see it opening night, but if it's good I'll check it opening week or so. I'm just worried if it flops these companies will take it as more proof that people aren't interested in female superheroes.

>While BVS has the best Batman & Bruce portrayal in live action so far

>MOS is fucking incredible

There is nothing nonsensical in MOS in anyway.
And there is nothing over the top or silly in it ether. Powerful & epic sure but not exaggerated or unbelievable for the character.

>Teaser trailers come out
>"Sometimes the best man for the job...
>IS A WOMAN!"

>I'm just worried if it flops these companies will take it as more proof that people aren't interested in female superheroes.

That's not what anyone fucking thinks. Female leads have been popular in action flicks for a long time. They just have to have a good story and be, you know, competently written.

>There is nothing nonsensical in MOS in anyway.
>And there is nothing over the top or silly in it ether.

>Powerful & epic

Why you care about rape so much? People got killed all the time in the film and you think that the rape was too much? Murder>rape

Equality means women suffer like everyone else.
Fuck off.

>People got killed all the time in the film and you think that the rape was too much? Murder>rape

What? I'm pretty sure just about everybody would rather die than be raped

BVS Batman is the best live action Batman so far. No matter what you thought of the rest of the film that much is true.

Telling the truth equals being triggered lol.

Is this samefag serious right now?

Man of Steel is one of the worst super hero films and got worse ratings than Superman Returns. MoS is a clusterfuck of a movie, bland, poorly written, and poorly acted. No one cared about that film and a movie about Superman made less money than a movie about Iron Man has made.

There's nothing powerful or epic in either film, and the writing is all over the place for the characters, including Superman's actions and the way he "saves" people. In fact there's no scenes of him just fighting crime like a super hero.

The best live action portrayal of Batman has long been Michael Keaton, and that's always been understood. Ben Affleck was just mediocre and written to be edgy.

But what if you were raped..to death?

What that movie was great

>BVS Batman is the best live action Batman so far.

It really wasn't.

Nah to soon since the last time they overdid the feminism part of her character

>best portrayal of Batman
>Micheal Keaton
This is funny considering he killed just as many if not more mooks in him films as Batfleck.

Also no he is now the second best, after Batfleck.

>Also no he is now the second best, after Batfleck.

Said no one ever, except you.

No one gives a shit about your edgy shitflick full of bad CGI and stupid fucking casting choices. BvS was one of the worst movies of this decade.

>That's not true and you know it. Rat Queens? Tomboy? Come on, son.
I'm talking about super hero comics only.
Electra was serious but canceled almost immediately

>trauma that can be overcome is somehow worse than the permanent state of death

>said no one
said a lot of people actually. also keep glossing over Keaton's kill count while calling Batfleck "edgy"

>being this mad

Truth hurts, user i know. But every thing people shit on Batfleck for, Keaton did the same shit. Don't be mad that Batfleck is actually scary, imposing (unlike Batmanlet Keaton) and has the GOAT Alfred too.

>despite its flaws
BvS had no flaws.

>said a lot of people actually
Who either haven't seen the Tim Burton films or don't give a shit. BvS was one of the worst films of this decade and under performed at the box office. Ben Affleck was an incredibly generic, bland Batman that followed the character rather than added to the character like Heath Ledger's Joker or even Jack Nicholson's Joker.

Affleck didn't add anything to the character.

That's usually how it works, yeah.

What kind of trolling is this

The acting, casting choices, CGI, and everything about that movie was a fucking disaster.

>Man of Steel is one of the worst super hero films
If your a campfag which most movie goers are hence the ratings and the love for GOTG.
It didn't have a single bad performance in it.
>and the writing is all over the place for the characters, including Superman's actions and the way he "saves" people
How is him rationally choosing to focus on saving the entire population of the world instead of individuals in this situation equal being all over the palace?
>Ben Affleck was just mediocre and written to be edgy.
You just negated everything about your opinion.
Cannibal fucking holocaust is edgy. This is a billion light years from being edgy.
You not liking seriousness doesn't make it technically flawed for being such.

>"Why don't you fight me like a man?"
>"How bout I kick your ass... LIKE A WOMAN"

>It didn't have a single bad performance in it.
Except like every character, including a dumbass red headed Lois Lane who was all over the dumbass place because the director forced her into areas she would have never been in for the sake of muh inclusion.

I can't even explain this to you if you are this out of touch with how fucked that movie was.

It does seem like her warrior side gets more of an emphasis a lot of the time.

>You're strong!!!

>... Girl power...

>Wonder Woman coming 2017, come see Cyborg and Beat Boy coming in 2018, Justice League in 2019, come watch them fight Darkseid at the same time as they fight Thanos in Marvel, please watch. Also, Lex Luthor is Facebook villain.

MCU produces Wondy film, what's gonna happen? What's the story? What's the tone of the film? Where's the setting?
Themes? Will Wondy get a girlfriend?

NOthing "Bland" or "generic" about him, you're confusing him with nolanbats or something. Batfleck looks like he stepped off the comic page, he is imposing, fucking scary, all his scenes were memorable from the first scene with him saving the girls from the sex traffickers to the fucking warehouse fight. Hes the first time batgod has come to the big screen and his solo films will blow all the rest out of the water no doubt since Batfleck is a great director in his own right.

Ehh...to be fair, that's more of a very recent trend. It can't be more than 1-2 years old by this point.

THANK YOU

WW is more than just a warrior Amazon. She's also very kind, compassionate, and loving. They need to show that side of the character if they want to get WW right.

>casting choices

What? Casting has been spot on thus far in the DCEU. That's not definitely not one of its issues.

Even most of the reviews that trashed the movie complimented Affleck's performance.

I quite liked Affleck's Batman, he carried the whole movie for me. Even so, the decision to make him brand criminals was pure edge. It doesn't even make sense within the context of the film. A bat brand is essentially a death sentence? Wouldn't the brand be a bragging point and make criminals more popular in prison?

Seriously I strongly like the film but stop it with this fucking shit. You Making real fans of it look bad.

Except even the worst cast person Jesse did good for what they chose to do with him they just should not have chose to give us a young Lex mixed with Gene's Lex mixed with 50s/60s mad scientist Lex.

>CGI
Was perfectly fine.

You are wrong dude. Plunge a thousand rancid cocks into my asshole instead of killing me, please.

They'll probably reference it in some tongue-in-cheek way unless it's no fun allowed.

Except he was the most generic Batman you could be. And as edgy and dark as possible in a movie already overloaded with dark edgy campiness.

No they haven't been, please just fuck off.

I don't really understand. It's like two delusional and totally out of touch people worshiping Man of Steel and Batman v Superman saying they had no flaws. Like, those movies were fucking garbage.

There's a difference between not liking aspects of a movie and there being flaws. People don't have to like the movie, but to say that it is bad or that it has flaws would be a lie.

>Director: Patty Jenkins
I'm guessing the tone will be like the Thor The Dark World movie she wanted to make.

>Was perfectly fine
Except how it looked awful and they used way too fucking much of it over and over again and it might as well have been a cartoon.

What the fuck is wrong with you, are you from Brazil or something.

If you had a teenage daughter, would you rather her get killed or get raped?

>No they haven't been, please just fuck off.
Please elaborate then.

>People don't have to like the movie, but to say that it is bad or that it has flaws would be a lie.

This was the best non TV Lois we have ever gotten, she wasn't a bitch, she wasn't hysterical or played for slap stick they built her relationship with Clark out of nature trust.
And her jumping across town to see Clark slay Zod has nothing to do with Amy's performance.
Fuck off.

Just keep throwing out buzzwords with no real argument as to why he wasn't a good Batman.

>And her jumping across town to see Clark slay Zod has nothing to do with Amy's performance.

Except when they requested she board that fucking ship out of nowhere and had her there... Because the writing called for it.

Only a psychopath would choose the second option.

Preferably neither, but I guess rape. You never know, she might not remember a thing and then we can all move on with our lives.

>A bat brand is essentially a death sentence?
Yes because he only brands pedos and such lowest of the low that even other criminals despise.

>Affleck carried the movie for me
>I'm worshiping MoS and BvS

Don't get me wrong. I hate Man of Steel, and I think BvS was a solid 4/10. But I still liked Ben Affleck.

>if you had a teenage daughter

Good riddance.

No, not you. I was saying the people you were responding to. I agree Ben Affleck was good, but he doesn't beat Keaton.

Oh, so when he didn't brand Luthor, it wasn't because he changed. It's just because Luthor wasn't a sex criminal.

They absolutely had flaws. BVS more so. But they are FAR from garbage.

Holy fucking shit.

Man of Steel and BvS were both trash, garbage films shit out by DC in a mad dash to scramble some eggs into a DC Cinematic Universe to compete with Marvel. They didn't spend the time to develop the universe like Marvel did and just slapped characters together in a stupid ass way.

Man of Steel was awful, and Batman v Superman continued the trend into an even more awful film.

Continuing to support DC at this point and saying the films weren't garbage is like asking for shit on your face.

Yes Zod had her aboard as a hostage in case Clark didn't have as severe a reaction as he did and could still fight.

How? MoS's flaws were Lois being annoying and Pa Kent being a bad character. Both of those things were fixed in BvS.

Zod didn't know she meant anything to Clark. It was incredibly shoe horned in and poorly written.

>saying BvS "fixed" issues
>thinking BvS was good in any way, shape, or form

You can't be a native English speaker. You have to be from another country. This is crazy. It's like bizzaro land. No one liked that fucking movie.

Except MOS has more world building in terms of giving us a idea of whole this world is and how it's people act and behave in general then the MCU has ever given us.

I actually liked BvS, but Lois played far too much of a prominent role in that movie, especially considering she is easily the most boring character involved.

>Except like every character, including a dumbass red headed Lois Lane who was all over the dumbass place because the director forced her into areas she would have never been in for the sake of muh inclusion.

Isn't Lois Lane getting herself in over her head and requiring Superman to save her then acting all tsundere about it like her entire shtick?

Ugh. I'm done.

This HAS to be fucking trolling.
The only other option is this person is a foreigner or they are the dumbest mother fucker on Sup Forums right now.