Stop watching films and go out

Feminists are tired of emasculated manchildren.

archive.is/FWy1V

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeL-Fn0V8iU
youtube.com/watch?v=n5WEU30Iods&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still not enough posting the same offtopic shit, redditor?

nah i'm not gonna do it

Ok give me your best arguments to not go outside.

This it's Sup Forums we can have this conversation.

I am scared about terrorist attacks

Skin cancer

Diversity is our strength
#lovebeatshate

How about posting ontopic threads on this board, faggot?

Men actually just do not want to deal with bitches. Even when you already have a girlfriend it's high maintenance like you've got to keep winning them back. Frankly I can't blame most dudes for just not giving a fuck anymore.

i'm really lazy

>Feminists are tired of emasculated manchildren.

Good. Life isn't a video game you virgins, if you want to reproduce then you need to be the partner a woman wants.

If you don't have kids? Well then you're probably genetically inferior and it's a good thing after all.

stop coming from Sup Forums and posting about childish shit here

t. Entitled Bitch

>Sup Forums - Television and film

Low chance, like really low.

Wear sunscreen.

Start of the thread it's stop watching movies.

You are the reason why your country doesn't or souldn't have universal healthcare.

>If you don't have kids? Well then you're probably genetically inferior and it's a good thing after all.
wtf I love kids now

>it's ok when we do it

Btw never standing up for other people. Shit will get you murdered yo.

I don't want to reproduce until I'm something worth reproducing. It's unbelievably easy to knock a bitch up, so what's your point?

>>we
t. paranoid schizophrenic

The difference is that society still deems it fine to impose standards upon male partners, but with women the imposition of any acceptable baseline is labeled mysoginistic. Women believe they deserve committed partners despite offering nothing in terms of keeping up their looks, providing financially, domestically, even chastity. Nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=OeL-Fn0V8iU

>You are the reason why your country doesn't or souldn't have universal healthcare.
rude

that last little bit actually wasn't a solution

Young people of childbearing age are entering the workforce at an older age, with a mountain of debt, making less money, with a cost of living that has gotten more and more expensive, especially the cost of raising children.

But yeah, no, the reason I don't want to have kids is because I'm afraid they might take away from my video game time.

feminists are the woman children, which is saying something since women are already children. All they want is to get fucked all day be high kill any baby they get pregnant with and have some guy pay for everything at the end.

DON'T GO OUT YOU FOOLS

all that leftist ideology that allowed these constant terrorist attacks target only FEMALE activities. Only concerts, crowded streets, public areas, places where normies go, places where women want to be, are being targeted. YOU ARE SAFE INDOORS PLAYING YOUR VIDEO GAMES AND SHITPOSTING ON THE INTERNET. Tip the delivery guy cause it ain't safe out there.

To quote my favourite show, TBBT xD, we've spent centuries perfecting inside why would we bother to go outside
Checkmate haha get fucked loser

lol @ anyone who takes a guy wearing that outfit seriously

video games and movies n shit are better than real life though

why should I care about a society that throws me away like a snickers wrapper?

feminists killed my mother and raped my father

If it's so easy why does this site even exists.

Shut up female neets have to get out too, it's even worst with them cause they use rape and "male violent nature" and other dumb shit as excuse.

That was a really lame argument.

Insulting was my solution, sometimes it works.

The thread it's about going outside not about having kids, that's calling moving the goalposts, cause the original goal it's mindboglingly easy.

Inside it's a piece of shit now, even this site has become a never ending shitty low level political discussion after another.

No they aren't they look like crap and are boring pandering shit.

I work 3rd shift, where would I go?

To a better job.

NOT an argument

Women also complain about random guys approaching them in public places. I don't know what you're even supposed to do these days besides get on the old online dickmill with something like tinder.

>Low chance, like really low.
Still a chance, and it's still only one of the thousand of things that can go wrong when you are outside.
Granted you can still easily die inside your house and that's why I spend most of my time sleeping instead.

>but with women the imposition of any acceptable baseline is labeled mysoginistic.
Only by a small group of SJWs. Meanwhile probably 90% of society judges women ruthlessly based on their looks. Don't confuse the loudest voices on the Internet with what's prevalent in society as a whole.

>Feminists are tired of emasculated manchildren.
Good, we're tired of them, too. We're even.

>get on tinder
>jump from girl to girl
>they are all pretty much the same and offer nothing
Wish I could settle down for once but I like being alone.

You know what have a 100% chance of going wrong, if you never go outside?

Your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=n5WEU30Iods&t

Once I get bored of playing videogames, I plan on marrying a girl from the third world who's actually kind, caring and obedient and won't constantly break my balls until the inevitable divorce, thank you you cunts.

>Ok give me your best arguments to not go outside.

I have no interest in friends or relationships and have discovered I am infinitely more happy staying home and enjoying myself without anyone nagging me.

Are you actually assblasted enough that you are answering to every single post in hope of being right?
This is an anonymous chinese imageboard in case you forgot.

ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong

>Meanwhile probably 90% of society judges women ruthlessly based on their looks.
blame the sexual revolution, you reap what you sow. When the interaction between men and women for 20 years of their life is reduced to the point of a marketplace, the devaluing of people to objects is inevitable. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

>But women were always valued for their looks
I concede this, but stripping away at monogamy, and the acceptability of premarital sex made everything else essentially pointless in the consideration. Men in the past would routinely pick less attractive spouses in light of their other attributes.

we need to organize ourselves and have our own militia

we need to crack a few eggs to save the west

But you still find the time to complain about a pletora of things and make /r9k/ level posts.

Go outside dude, I'm not angry at any of you (now), it's perfectly good advice, with more than enough reasonable arguments, the fact that any of you feel need to argue against it, it's worrysome.

Not all females are the same, you'll know it if you'll actually go outside to talk to them.

>its video games fault that nobody wants me
lol

Complain about what? what are these pletora of things I have complained about?

I'm enjoying my life without children and nagging wives

Can't handle that?

This thread for example.

I go outside all the time. I just also don't feel like knocking some bitch up and spending the next 18 years of my life with fewer opportunities for personal growth/career advancement because I have to take care of a child.

No mention of the crazy bulldyking foul disgusting female gender anywhere in the article

I wonder how they left that out

My one post is now an entire thread?

I'M GONNA KILL EM

I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL EM ALL

Hey we are all anonymous, I have to extrapolate from the little that I know.

What do you mean outside, where? To do what?

Ok you sound like a tough case, so we'll start from something basic.

Instead of buying from the grocery shop you always do, find one that's at least 5 more blocks away, and go walking.

>/r9k/ level posts.
>Go outside dude
>go outside to talk to them

so
>Not all females are the same
but every person who criticism the state of modern women must inherently be a bitter NEET virgin?

>so not all people born with a certain set of genitals are the same, but people who promote the same ideology are similar?
correct

>Every SWJ is Stalin

It all makes sense now

>but people who promote the same ideology are similar?
>ideology
its not an ideology. its a criticism, which people do for different reasons. Yo are assuming that every single person is criticizing modern women from the point of game theory, or bitterness. Plenty of people do it for other reasons. Ardent Catholicism, as is the case for me.

Moreover, the point of my original post was that the vast majority of young women are fine with the sexual revolution, and feel uncomfortable with it rolling it back. I have no doubt their is more homogeneity in the opinions of young women in regard to this, then posters of this board towards the state of women.

Oh so your a nigger trying to get more marks out and about gotcha

Oh so you are a nigger trying to get more victims out and about

What?

Are you telling that you are so afraid of "outside", that there's no direction you can walk five blocks without being murdered?

>SJWs don't like the fruit of their labor?
Got it.

>emasculated
How are we emasculated when we just don't want to deal with women and their stupid bullshit? That's like the very opposite of emasculated.

As we are slowly discerning here, being fine with the sexual revolution and actually going outside and getting laid are two different things, you will still find plenty of womans that aren't having sex to problematic amounts.

>try walking to store
>can't swing a dead cat without hitting some mugger
>try going the other way
>alahu akbar! infidel!
>if I try and defend myself I get arressted for not being tolerant of other culturs

>Women should be more empowered in the workforce and encouraged to have careers!
>Sounds good
>50 years go by
>Um, MEN HELLO? Why are you guys wasting time on hobbies isn't it time for us to start a FAMILY?
>No thanks
>Why not?
>Because men are born poor and grow rich whereas women are born rich and become poor. When I finally stop dragging my feet I'm going to scoop up someone almost half your age who is more attractive and more fertile than you are. Enjoy your career, you've unironically earned it.

>the sexual revolution and just going out and getting laid are two different things
uh, what?

> you will still find plenty of womans that aren't having sex to problematic amounts.
if it ain't with their finance or husband, its problematic

I'm childish, and I have four kids. Now i'm a drain on society! Fuck you.

>That's like the very opposite of emasculated

They've got to protect their ego somehow I'm just glad there are still dudes out their too wise for their manipulative bullshit.

why can't I be an househusband while the wife works?

But i thought masculinity was toxic.

Can't have it both ways cunt

As long as your are fine with her never respecting you, and sleeping around, that shouldn't be a problem

Ok unless you live in America, it can't be that bad, but any country that has places like that isn't really the home of the free, it's not like you don't have enough military personel that could be patroling the streets instead of Sarajevo.

What I said it's that you say one thing, and do another, people lie often about their sexual behaviour, very often.

And by not problematic amounts I mean none, no one it's touching them

... Why?

I'm going to med school in the summer and unless it's school related I never go outside. I got bored of social interaction and hate talking to people who just indulge small talk all day, it's literally a drain on your mind to sit there and listen to garbage like "hows your day", "wow the weather is sure hot today".

It's boring and adds nothing to your life, friends included. Why even bother with friends when they are virtual strangers who people in the need to not feel alone validate themselves through people when push comes to shove don't give a fuck about you.

99% of people are complete losers who have no idea what they are talking about. Indulging in this mindless shit degrades yourself. Enjoy your life and not through others.

If you can be happy by yourself than you are happy with yourself.

>If it's so easy why does this site even exists.
Uh, you know that not being able to get laid is a meme, right? It's easier than riding a bike as long as you're mildly attractive and don't have actual autism. Have you really never had sex?

Not while being in here.