How much more will it take?

Recently, a Eurobro suggested that the next "big attack" would cause a unification against the Muslim hoardes.
I just don't see it.
100 dead doesn't matter anymore.
1,000 dead doesn't matter.
Would 10,000? 20k?
What BIG event would have to happen, in the US or abroad, for mainstream media and public opinion to finally say "okay Abdul, you're fucking done". I'm talking ostricising if not outright DEPORTING all muslims.

My bet is a low yeild nuclear warhead at a national event like super bowl or inauguration. At LEAST 20k dead in an instant before it becomes unacceptable NOT to criticise Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/rights-group-china-moves-amass-dna-muslim-region-082551722.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off.

>let the bodies hit the floor starts playing

What's this webm from?

edgy

Europoors BTFO by Islam. How will they ever recover?

Meanwhile in China...
yahoo.com/news/rights-group-china-moves-amass-dna-muslim-region-082551722.html

>China appears to be laying the groundwork for the broad collection of DNA samples from residents of a restive, largely Muslim region that's been under a security crackdown, rights observers and independent experts said Tuesday.

>The move comes after Chinese authorities last year reportedly required Xinjiang residents to submit DNA samples, fingerprints and voice records to obtain passports or travel abroad.

EVERYBODY COMR ON GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

>It's nuslims fault for terrorist attacks
That's like saying it's white virgins fault for school shootings. If a virgin shot up a school and killed thousands shouldnwe deport all white virgins?

I'm one for eliminating the pajeets and all
But what the fuck does this have to do with Sup Forums?
>muh news media
This doesn't have anything to do with the news faggot

liberals wet dream

Why is China so reasonable sometimes?

>pajeets
dumb phoneposting reddit faggot

DIM SUM'D

These are all hoaxes. Learn about the Masons, and the crisis actors. The news in the West has been full of made-up events for decades. Just like the former USSR. They just pretend better here.

t. Allah akbar at the snack bar

Sometimes I actually think about trying to work in China. When they aren't boiling dogs alive they can actually be kinda based.

So Islam is the problem

If a child kills itself with the gun of his father who irresponsibly left it on his shelf, then the father is at fault.

I believe it's a truck of peace attack in france

Don't be so wistful. You can't have the good parts of authoritarianism without the bad parts.

redpill me on this
i've heard this exact same thing from people in real life too

>authoritarianism
>bad parts

Don't be a retard, if its bullshit RT / algazera/ sputnik would just report it

rude

You dumbasses have been itching for a race war for like 50 years now.

It's not gonna happen. Multiculturalism is the future and there's nothing you, me, or anyone else is gonna do to stop it. Maybe after a few more decades of friction it'll end up being for the best, I dunno.

This

If Israel was doing this, Sup Forums would be crying

Turns out communists know what to do.
Meanwhile capitalist countries keep importing them because they have to keep up the market/scam of rufugee centers, cheap labor etc.

wtf is wrong with tv tonight, i feel like im on Sup Forums

>damn I hate those chinks, dont you know about their human rights record?
>wait they're oppressing muslims too? thats ok then

>A minority of radicals means we should deport thousands of law abiding citizens
>Implying further ostrichizeing wouldnt just justify the radicals belief that the west is against them, leading to more radicals

>blaming all muslims because of one guy

I see you're doing ISIS's work for them, OP.

chemical attack would probably be the next big thing that gets people to react

It's literally ISIS's goal with these attacks, declared clearly in their manifestos.

The alt-right are dancing in their little brown hands.

Not all muds right? just most of them

>wtf is wrong with tv tonight, i feel like im on Sup Forums
I saw literally this exact same thread on Sup Forums yesterday. seems it's copy-pasta

>Most
>I can't do math

It's OK, user. Scientists have proven that racists have low IQs.

Multiculturalism can only lead to homogenization (the end of different cultures). Fuck your sameness.