Based Milana

Based Milana

please Zack Snyder...

give a job

From the thumbnail I thought that was Sup Forums's number one sweetie, the stunning Lena Dunham.

Jesus Christ what is wrong with this bitch

everything

>heteronormative

>Heteronormative
This term still makes little sense to me.
Are people really under the impression that homosexuality not being normal somehow makes it wrong?
It's unusual, not a bad thing.
I don't think albinos are "wrong" just because they're rare, we don't disrespect people with allergies just because they're an anomaly.
Why pretend a statistical rarity in the population is normal?

Moar liek Based Zack does it again.

Literally who?

>can literally count the frames
>489 KB

what is wrong with these people? I don't feel "represented" by male movie leads, but that doesn't hinder my enjoyment

not to mention being moved to tears by some stupid capeshit movie

>milana aging like milk

Because statistics are law unless they show things we don't want others to see. Like who commits crimes

I think you're confused, "heteronormative" implies that heterosexuality is the norm in society. nothing about that term infers homosexuality not being a statistical rarity

same basic argument though, heterosexuality is the norm.

Something being defined "normal" doesn't make the "not normal" wrong

they believe literally every human behavior is malleable... which allows or leads you to believe hetersexuality is only the norm because society reinforces it as the norm. which is not an internally consistent viewpoint from a logical sense, but liberals never were held to any standard on that accord.

Most women are not as sexy as models. Are models being sexy wrong then?

no, in the context of how it was used, heteronormative is the belief that heterosexuality is the norm because it is presented as the norm in areas like media and other social institutions. heteronormative is descriptive and also active.

they would chalk it up to you having white male privilege.

You are so fucking pedantic it makes you retarded

Literally who?

How the fuck is that not what I just said

on the contrary, describing heteronormative as problematic infers that the normalcy of heterosexuality is not innate, merely propagated by the media.

This is just "bae caught be sleepin" for tumblerinas.

Where are the nudes?

I was actually kind of with her until

>heteronormative.

I thought it meant it's good that Elsa isn't driven to find a love interest at the end of the movie rather than I wish Elsa and anna fuged

>Why pretend a statistical rarity in the population is normal?
My response adequately satisfies your query.

see they believe literally every human behavior is malleable

>Who commits crimes

The very poor and the very wealthy?
But I'm sure you have stormfront bar graphs saved to argue your case.

You completely miss the meaning of "heteronormativity" and the large framework implied by such an idea, which is that normalcy is entirely socially constructed. The "normative" part of "heteronormative" is basically satirical; it implies norms do not in reality exist as we conceive them to, ie biologically.

>I'm so moved by real emotion... Is anybody able to snap a picture of me right now?

What a moment of truth.

Looks like a photo-op desu

>But I'm sure you have stormfront bar graphs saved to argue your case.
You mean facts?
Like, how is it stormfront's faul that black people commit disproportionate amounts of crime, even when controlled for poverty?

kek

If i like to nerd virgins i will do alot of money.

this bitch ever gonna get her tits out?

holy shit she's aging bad

No, you've totally misunderstood I'm afraid.

>a jew spouting feminist crap while applauding another jew

You're surprised?

surely Captain Marvel will generate an even bigger reaction!

they were saying the same thing

>leave cleverly marketed faux-feminism masquerading as capekino to me

>tfw you're so vapid the only way you can feel empowered is by watching a shitty superhero movie but only because it has a female protagonist

I notice you didn't present a counter-point.

>crying over fucking capeshit

How much of a pleb can you be.

Late millenials and gen z are the worst humans in existence

she looks like a middle aged feminist here

So basically, she's a perfect marketing victim to extort money from.

Nah

Goddammit Milana. I'm just gonna ignore this and continue jerking to AT&T commercials.

that would be:
Hetro"normativity"

she was being especially trite and pandering through her use of the word.

>oh look gueys, a man and a woman kissing on film...again..lol amirite...omg not this trope again, a man and a woman having hot sex for the purposes of procreation..guh....that's fucking disgusting, and offensive, hetronormals right...huh gay frunds...rite..catlin jenner is a hero woo armpit hair and period blood!!!

Infantility