Atheist hate thread

When did you first start despising these pretentious invalids? Has anyone been close enough to an atheist to notice that dried fecal matter smell? Why do they always spazz out after losing an arguement? Why does their breath always smell like Doritos and bleach?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWiXECm0M5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's no surprise atheists are autistic, only mentally retarded people are incapable of understanding something as basic as God. It's just common sense

>Not related to politics

What evidence to you have that makes Yahweh more real than Amaterasu or Zeus?

Amaterasu is a video games Zeus is a legend. Greeks even realised this and stopped worshipping their false Gods who raped women.

Thats not evidence, and Amaterasu is a japanese shinto deity you ignorant fuck.

Shinto is fake not even the Japanese believe in that stupid crap

How is Yahweh not fake?

>It's just common sense
How is believing in supernatural bullshit "common sense"?
Also this reminds me of the story of the pharaoh who set out to prove his gods were the natural gods.

Because God made the universe, and everything in it including you

Yeah and he failed, God proved he was real to the Egyptians

The bible says so, duh.

So lemme get this straight.
>I'ma believe in the one true religion
>Without ever trying any other religion
How exactly do you know yours is the right one?
>Everyone says theirs is the right one
The only way to win this game is not to play

Atheists are fucking retarded. hurr durr i don't believe in anything hur durr. btw nietzche is a badass if you say another word about my wife or her boyfriend ill have to cut you down where you stand

surely you're baiting right?

i mean, nobody can possibly be this stupid, right?

>Because God made the universe
Well, I claim this girl is the one true Goddess and she created the universe. And she's better than your god because she's actually real.

And so did Odin.
But the japanese scrolls say Amaterasu is real as well.

Praise Allah and his prophet Mohammed pbuh

I think OP proved his point

Well it would make sense because autistic people have a broader understanding of reality.

>all the atheist shills in this thread

Allahu akbar, time for fajr prayer.

>christan
>full of hatred

Why are religions people so stupid, didn't you learn anything?

I don'tthink you know the story I was referring to. I meant the one where he locks a couple babies away to prove when they'rebrought out they'll naturallybe worship the true gods but they just became feral children.
Oops, meant to have this picture.

Praise Allah, death to the kuffar

>muh christian values
>praise (((jesus)))

youtube.com/watch?v=LWiXECm0M5g

prove she's real, hint: you can't
checkmate atheists B)

>being a pedo

this eats my face

There's also a correlation between functioning autism and above-average intelligence.
Religion exists to make the weakest, stupidest members of a society feel better about the fact that, should nothing change, they will die miserable. For the more affluent and intelligent religious people, it's a social thing. No better way of showing off your status than a hefty donation to the church for that new activity center, or showing off your physical prowess/skills by showing up on the construction team. Volunteer at the parish to show everyone just how much more pious you are.

People don't need stories about a man in the sky who hasn't shown himself for thousands of fucking years to make their lives better. They need education, practical guidance, income, and help with personal flaws that are deeply entrenched in their souls.

God had powerful angels who were cast down to earth where they landed on different parts of the world and the people who saw them bowed down to them in fear and they each became a god. The bible does mention Zeus and Apollo and even Hades.

>In this momint I iz u4ic. Not bcuz of any fancy shmancy "sience" but bcuz iz been blessed n saved by muh lord jeeeezus

Mm yeah, Chelsea, tell me more about the dinosaurs

>But the japanese scrolls say Amaterasu is real as well.
Well, those scrolls aren't bible so they can't be true. Why do atheists make everything so complicated?

Atheists are nothing but edgy faggots without any standards.

>SO WHAT IM FAT IM AN ATHIEST
>SO WHAT IM ALONE IN A BASEMENT IM AN ATHIEST
>SO WHAT I HAVE NO FRIENDS HAHA I DONT GET THAT RELIGION STUFF THO HAHA

The most pretentious losers around, they have a superiority complex to make up for their lack of anything else. I've never really went to church but LOLOLOL I don't rub that in anyone's face because I'm not a NEET autistic kid. People can worship what they want all I expect is the same respect in return.

these people would be considered heathens by actual christians, c. 19th century.

He implies Christianity came through violence or Islam came through violence. If you're going to make such a comparison go through all the facts. Rome was the prosecutor of Christianity, not the other way around. Islam however prosecuted others to spread, Muhammed waged wars with neighbouring tribes and forced them to convert. I don't care what religion you are, but if you make a comparison to Christianity spreading and Islam spreading through the same method, you're an idiot.

top kek

I'm sorry, but reportig this thread won't make God unreal.

>mfw I saw some guy wearing an atheism shirt today

What's even the point of advertising something like that?

>The most pretentious losers around, they have a superiority complex to make up for their lack of anything else.

>The religion I was told to believe by mommy and daddy is the ultimate truth guys! The supreme creator of the universe cares about me and my problems personally and anyone else who disagrees with me is a stinky degenerate!

Christians are the ultimate pretentious special snowflakes. They've been edgy teenagers since their beginnings.

I've gots pictutes of her and if one wanted to one could go to her and look upon her divine Visage.
>deifying a person=sexual
What?

Atheism created communism which killed 60+ million people
its evil

But if you wamt to be a solipsist about it then you can't prove anything. But that's a stupid way to live.

You're all as bad as atheists if you don't praise the sun.

>Atheism created communism
No, a spoiled brat with shitty facial hair who never had a real job in his life and lived off of his rich friend created communism.

>not getting a joke

But how is that evidence?

But how is the bible more valid than the scrolls?
How did atheism create communism? Im pretty sure there were christians with communist like ideas in the past.

Every ideology has its less savory adherents. Is fascism suddenly wrong just because Hitler killed millions of people?

There is no evidence that Yahwee is more real than Zeus because they are both real. You didnt ask for evidence that they exist. I dont know why would you be wasting your time asking for evidence of their existence when you know damn well that nobody has it. According to the book of revelations, Zeus is Satan. And the others are just fallen angels, that is all I know.

I'm not religious, your ego blocked out your reading comprehension.

My point was that atheists are losers who strive to be edgy because that's all they have in life.

>case and point

I first started hating Christians around the time I started browsing Sup Forums.

>But how is the bible more valid than the scrolls?
Because the bible is word of God. Why can't you get that?

>My point was that atheists are losers who strive to be edgy because that's all they have in life.
And people try to be religious because they are losers and belief in a magical man who loves them is all they have in life. That goes both ways, asshole.

I got the joke, I just wanted to play it out.

Christianity as a belief system celebrates weakness and promotes a slave mentality. It was not meant for Europeans.

It was, used by the Roman Empire for control. Religion is used as a tool for uniting Empires.

ok...

>SCIENCE article on a CONSERVATIVE news outlet

LOL

Well some 4 billion people seem to believe that the abrahamic god is real.
But i dont think that my god is the only one, but i know Yahweh is LORD and Jesus is his son. In other words i believe in the word, which many hear but do not listen. The Word is God
John 8:12
Genesis 1
"In the beginning, God..."- by believing in this i know that the Lord is the creator and i should be graceful for everyday and the people he has given to me

We are here. Now you make the claim God exist. Fine, you can belive what you want, but if you want others to think God exist you must provide evidence. You, the religious person, are the one with the burden of proof.

God may exist, but no one can know unless there are proof. /thread.

If you really trust that meme picture i suggest you reading 2. Peter and Romans, where you'll find that it's(picture) perverting Gods word and the gospel

>Australia not shitposting

are you using a proxy?

The very basis of christianity is FAITH in the Lord, his spirit and the son Jesus Christ the savior. Call me as many curses as you want, the Lord will still be my rock i stand upon. I will pray that you find the spirit, and repent so that you might be saved. "And Jesus spake upon them again: I am the light of this world: whosoever walk with me shall not walk in darkness, but have eternal life"

I'm a dane living in Australia. Haven't been shown the magnificient powers of shitposting yet i'm afraid

I never wanted you to believe me because of what I say in the first place. I want you to experience the kind of love I have from religion before everything else.

I want you to know that love with your heart, not believe the existence with your mind.

I thought all the God-stuff was crazy until I died and went far beyond the tunnel. It is much more wild and beautiful and fair. Most transformative experience of my life. Most extreme experience everyone will have and the last important thing you'll do.

I stopped being Christian when I realized I only believed in God because my parents told me to. Maybe a different God is real and I am still a sinner even if I was Christian. Maybe being Christian will actually damage me more. That's why I am atheist and will wait for proof that I can get behind.

Faith is not good enough for some of us.

I see no reason to believe in something "just because."

When they turned disbelief into a religion.

>you can only pick one
>implying

>t. shabbos goy

>implying science is the opposite of religion
that image is just... retarded

Pitting religion against science is probably the most autistic thing you can do fa.m

>>>/9gag/

Just because you're a Christian doesn't make you stop being a sinner, it just says God forgives you for your sins.

>christcucks
wew

Amen, don't know what this shitty 9gag meme is trying to prove

Interesting point. Reminds me of something I discovered recently related to evolution: The main story people want us to believe is that 4-6 million years ago, humans didn't exist, and that we had a common ancestor with a chimpanzee. They say that this "wan't a chimp" but that it also "wasn't a human." So that means it would have to have features of both. The problem is, chimpanzees don't have features of both, and humans don't have features of both. If humans and chimps don't have features of both, then how could the common ancestor have features of both? That means either humans evoluved from chimps, or chimps evolved from humans. Obviously since humans are more advanced than chimps, the humans must have "evolved" from chimps. However, if chimps evolted into humans, then how are there still chimps? According to evolution, birds evolved from dinosaurs, therefore there are no dinosaurs left. If humans evolved from chimps, then IT MAKES NOT SENSE FOR THERE TO BE ANY CHIMPS

chill out m8y

Explain this then

>You're all a bunch of idiots for basing your life on a book

>Here, read The God Delusion, it'll show you